Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

TAC Soloed
Wyatt
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 32
Thanks received:
99 thanks in 57 posts

TAC Soloed
05-27-2013 1:50 PM

Solo tested: 30 mcg and 60 mcg.

Self: Just the tip of my nose feels cold EVERY time I put it on. I'm not sure if it's the chocolatini scent or the TAC. Nothing else noticed that I could pin down, but when your nose feels cold constantly but when you touch it with your fingers it's warm, that kinda distracts everything else.

TAC also seems to affect my dreams when I'm sleeping. Pretty much every night I wear it and don't wash the stuff off, I'll have vivid dreams. The effect is comparable to eating all the seeds from a few green peppers. If others notice a similar effect, then it would be useful for those getting into lucid dreaming.

Affect on others: Not sure, might be relaxing to women, couldn't really tell solo.

When mixed, it seems to buffer Turn Up The Heat a lot. That is, it really tames the self OD effects from two sprays to hardly noticeable. Also seems to tame the negative effects from ghosting on women yet still turns them on. The buffering of Turn Up The Heat is also basically instant. I spray on Turn Up The Heat and instantly don't like certain feelings it elicits to having those feelings mostly go away within 4 to 5 seconds of applying TAC.
05-27-2013 1:50 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by alphavitea, dexter, NosyGoose

komax19
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
7 thanks in 7 posts

RE: TAC Soloed
06-21-2013 5:22 AM

Is a good buffer for P75, Turn Up The Heat.
06-21-2013 5:22 AM
andronewb
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2
Thanks received:
15 thanks in 9 posts

07-31-2013 12:17 PM

Have u found womens orgasms to be more intense and easier to achieve
07-31-2013 12:17 PM
flacowww
Away
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 34
Thanks received:
54 thanks in 34 posts

05-03-2014 7:16 AM

(05-27-2013 1:50 PM)Wyatt Wrote:  Solo tested: 30 mcg and 60 mcg.

Self: Just the tip of my nose feels cold EVERY time I put it on. I'm not sure if it's the chocolatini scent or the TAC. Nothing else noticed that I could pin down, but when your nose feels cold constantly but when you touch it with your fingers it's warm, that kinda distracts everything else.

TAC also seems to affect my dreams when I'm sleeping. Pretty much every night I wear it and don't wash the stuff off, I'll have vivid dreams. The effect is comparable to eating all the seeds from a few green peppers. If others notice a similar effect, then it would be useful for those getting into lucid dreaming.

Affect on others: Not sure, might be relaxing to women, couldn't really tell solo.

When mixed, it seems to buffer Turn Up The Heat a lot. That is, it really tames the self OD effects from two sprays to hardly noticeable. Also seems to tame the negative effects from ghosting on women yet still turns them on. The buffering of Turn Up The Heat is also basically instant. I spray on Turn Up The Heat and instantly don't like certain feelings it elicits to having those feelings mostly go away within 4 to 5 seconds of applying TAC.

I Just got my first order in of Tac yesterday and I'm so impatient I put a tiny bit under my nose and I had a vivid dream myself and I rarely dream cuz I'm such a horrible sleeper. My bottle ff21 scent and only 5mcg. Gonna try another lil dab tonight and see what happens. I also gave it a good shake before use. If consistent I'm getting another bottle in a higher dose
05-03-2014 7:16 AM
dexter
SPICE UP THE LTR's

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 410
Thanks received:
730 thanks in 345 posts

05-07-2014 5:18 PM

(05-27-2013 1:50 PM)Wyatt Wrote:  Solo tested: 30 mcg and 60 mcg.

Wyatt, what is your MBTI? It seems like you have strong reactions to these 'mones. Here is a link for an online test.

I really think that some 'mones effect different personalities in different ways.

dexter
"Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword." -Jesus, Matthew 10:34
AD-Glace, Certo, DHEAS, single mols
AD-a314,P74,5,6,8,9,P80,1,3,P93,5,6,7,P100,​1,2,3,4,9,12,23,25,IFM,
IG,IH,IJ,IO,IS,ISA,ISB,TUTH,TAA,C,F,H,K,​L,NONE,ANOL,AMMO,MX297,391-5UF
LS-LIQTRUST,NOL,NONE,RONE,A1,PERCEPTION,AE,​SOE
P7-ATJ,FTL,DG!,MAP,GG,PURSUIT,SB,TJ
TP-TLOVE,EST,MEO-EST,TJERK,TALPHA,A1,ATRIONE,COPS
HM-ETRIONE
HOMEBREW-D3,DHEA,PEA,ETRIONE,NENO,MEL
05-07-2014 5:18 PM

Wyatt
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 32
Thanks received:
99 thanks in 57 posts

10-07-2014 9:01 AM

(05-07-2014 5:18 PM)dexter Wrote:  Wyatt, what is your MBTI? It seems like you have strong reactions to these 'mones. Here is a link for an online test.

I really think that some 'mones effect different personalities in different ways.

ENTP when I was tested about 18 years ago. Drifts sometimes, but likely still the same. Occasional flip to ENTJ or ENFJ Used to be INTP before I tried to break out of my shell (was extreme I in my teens, now an extreme E in my 40ies).

What are your thoughts? Going to take that test now...

Still ENTP as I thought, but now an extreme E (was 9% when I was 24, 89% now).
N has doubled (39% to 75%). TP about the same, hovers near 10% for both).
10-07-2014 9:01 AM
Turbosmart
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 45
Thanks received:
55 thanks in 44 posts

10-07-2014 11:22 AM

Everytime I wear TAC I wake up late lol so I've only used it when I know I won't be working the next day...
10-07-2014 11:22 AM
Thanks given by dexter
MMM

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 4374
Thanks received:
2383 thanks in 1134 posts

10-07-2014 3:02 PM

Everybody keeps saying TAC is a buffer. But I think it outpowers Turn Up The Heat and the likes. Under my microscope, I say it's a relaxer. Women get off more/easily IF they are relaxed. People say MORE INTENSE ORGASMS, but I have the funny feeling that the women are just a lot more relaxed than they have been in a long time with TAC's usage.

And it makes sense that people are sleeping better/longer, and having dreams. When one is relaxed, dreams are common, I THINK.

My two cents, and not a penny more! Nana

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
(This post was last modified: 10-07-2014 3:04 PM by MMM.)
10-07-2014 3:02 PM
Thanks given by moe, JJ54, dexter, paradigmshift
dexter
SPICE UP THE LTR's

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 410
Thanks received:
730 thanks in 345 posts

10-08-2014 6:15 PM

(10-07-2014 9:01 AM)Wyatt Wrote:  ENTP when I was tested about 18 years ago. Drifts sometimes, but likely still the same. Occasional flip to ENTJ or ENFJ Used to be INTP before I tried to break out of my shell (was extreme I in my teens, now an extreme E in my 40ies).

What are your thoughts? Going to take that test now...

Still ENTP as I thought, but now an extreme E (was 9% when I was 24, 89% now).
N has doubled (39% to 75%). TP about the same, hovers near 10% for both).

Wyatt,
ENTP is kindof cryptic in what it means, there are 8 Jungian Thought processes, the ENTP means that your dominant thought process is Ne (Extroverted iNtuition), but your 2nd strongest thought process is Ti (Introverted Thinking). So you are both introverted and extroverted, not one or the other, but both.

How sociable you are at any given time depends on which thought processes you are using at the time. So sometimes you may seem like an Introvert or Extrovert. There are 4 types of Introverted thought processes and 4 types of Extroverted thought processes, so using an I or E thought process does not mean you are the same type of "Intro/Extrovert" as that other guy at work.

ENTP also has a pattern.
as you get into your 30's, expect to get better at using your 3rd function (Tertiary Function)
ENTP
1st Ne - Strongest
2nd Ti - 2nd strongest
3rd Fe - 3rd strongest
4th Si - WEAKEST
they are called 1,2,3,4 but they aren't always that way in terms of strength. If you practice using other thought processes, they can get stronger than your 2nd and 3rd. But usually with any given 1-2 conbination, the 3rd will be present and developed in middle life (30ish). The fourth is the weakest, most notably because it is the opposite of the 1st. the 4th is everything that is the opposite of what you are good at. 4 is notable because it will help understand what you do when you are stressed out, in situations where you usual Mode of Operations aren't getting the "job" done. When your usual thought processes that you rely on every day aren't enough to get you thru a situation the 4th thought process will rear it's ugly head and you will act differently under stress. Not because the 4th is bad, but because it is a tool that you have not mastered, like writing with your left hand, it's always been there, but using your preferred thought processes daily have neglected it's development.

dexter
"Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword." -Jesus, Matthew 10:34
AD-Glace, Certo, DHEAS, single mols
AD-a314,P74,5,6,8,9,P80,1,3,P93,5,6,7,P100,​1,2,3,4,9,12,23,25,IFM,
IG,IH,IJ,IO,IS,ISA,ISB,TUTH,TAA,C,F,H,K,​L,NONE,ANOL,AMMO,MX297,391-5UF
LS-LIQTRUST,NOL,NONE,RONE,A1,PERCEPTION,AE,​SOE
P7-ATJ,FTL,DG!,MAP,GG,PURSUIT,SB,TJ
TP-TLOVE,EST,MEO-EST,TJERK,TALPHA,A1,ATRIONE,COPS
HM-ETRIONE
HOMEBREW-D3,DHEA,PEA,ETRIONE,NENO,MEL
10-08-2014 6:15 PM
Thanks given by Wyatt, eibmoz

Adonis0105
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 4
Thanks received:
5 thanks in 3 posts

02-01-2015 8:51 AM

Tac definitely seems to give you weird vivid dreams in my experience.
02-01-2015 8:51 AM

Share This Thread