Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
TAC Experiences
Macro
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

TAC Experiences
06-20-2022 7:21 AM

I'm struggling to find reviews/reports of TAC outside the bedroom.

I've got XSP115 arriving later this week and wanted to get an understanding of how it works outside the bedroom in social settings, dates, bars, etc.

I have a bad feeling that the vast majority of people who still frequent this forum are too new to pheromones to have used TAC, and hence wont get much of a response if any... but here's hoping.
06-20-2022 7:21 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Stories
Telling it how it is.

Rep Post

RE: TAC Experiences
06-20-2022 7:41 AM

Yeah man, have hope. Some of us don’t believe the whole “you can’t wear pheromones in x or at y or around z.” So we test/wear them any and everywhere, around everyone. Including XS115.

Wore it to a party.

Stood behind this fit girl. First time I entered the room I started walking to her to talk to her but she ignored me. (When I say ignore I just mean she seemed to refuse to make eye contact with me). So now, standing behind her, decided to do the same when she turned around to see who was standing behind her. Her eyes lingered on me and she combed her hair with her fingers before finally facing forward. I didn’t move from my spot, she moved. She pressed her body against mine, that ass felt amazing against my crotch. Instant hard on.

We kept touching each other. I kept my hands to myself whenever her bf turned around. Eventually, fingers on her chin, I turned her head toward me so we can kiss. We did. Told her I’ll be back and when I am back let’s make out. She gave me this big heart warming smile. We made out when I came back. I started teasing her, whenever she tried to kiss me I wouldn’t let her, whenever she stopped trying I would kiss her. I might have took it too far because the last time I did it that night she got fed up/frustrated and started walking away.

I took her arm/forearm/hand into my hand stopping her, apologized while I pulled her close, and followed it up with a kiss.

And I’ll leave the story there.

Main: Wearing no pheromones

Recommend: Taboo. Ascend w/o cops.

FWB says best sex was on: 1st Scent of Eros. 2nd place Evolve.

On the fence about: Evolve.

Still testing: Taboo. Scent of Eros.

Liking/Loving: Scent of Eros

Combo testing: N/A
(This post was last modified: 06-20-2022 7:47 AM by Stories.)
06-20-2022 7:41 AM
Macro
Serious Poster

Rep Post

06-20-2022 8:55 AM

Thanks
You wore it solo?
Seems like a strong attractant along with the expected kino + sexual affects.
06-20-2022 8:55 AM
Stories
Telling it how it is.

Rep Post

06-20-2022 2:30 PM

I had cops under my nose

06-20-2022 2:30 PM
eibmoz
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

06-20-2022 8:20 PM

Used a lot of this back in the Androtics days.
It has nice calming effects, anti-anxiety. P130 also has this but more with an IDGAF which can create distance from your target, think anti-fallout.
TAC feels status neutral, not intimidating in any way, not pushy. Good responses from both genders, overall safe daily social.
The relaxing self-effects (or the effect of molecule itself), i find helps bring out ones creativity, playfulness while interacting with people.
I find this a very unique molecule and can be somewhat tricky to combo, like its not good together with XiST or NA (trione?).
TAC with a bit of Androstenone amplifies the sexual effects very nicely. Also combos well with Androsterone/old A314.

I managed to get TAC oil in 7 mcg/drop some years ago. This feels exactly the same as their old stuff. I've made an atomizer with XSP115 7 mcg/spray and need to do more testing comparing the two.

LAL: Nude Alpha, Nude, SXD-9, Voodoo, Wolf, AV, Max T-150, Primitive, DP, BW, A1 PXS: Xist, Evolve, Taboo, Bliss, XS111, XS119 Androtics: A314 rev2.0, Ammo, TAC, TAA, TUTH, IS, IH, IG, IJ, MX353, P74, P75, P80, P83, P86, P91, P96, P101, P102, P124, P130 PT: GoA, THU, Swoon, ETFZ, AT, Captain, Astaxanthin Apex: M3X, Imprint, Titan, Core v4 Alpha Dream: Glace, LEfW LuvEssentials: Max Attraction Love Scent: NPA HAX: M512 Single Molecules: B-nol, enone, stanone, A1, e-rone, B-androstanol, DHEA, DHEAS, allo-pregnanolone, epi-erone, erone-sulfate, alpha pregnadienol, est, neno, XSR32, XSR46, XSR69 Homebrew: Trione, D3, PEA, Tongkat Ali, Gaba, mdma, Melatonin, Maca, 7-Keto DHEA
06-20-2022 8:20 PM

Stories
Telling it how it is.

Rep Post

06-21-2022 11:25 AM

Haven’t experienced any anti anxiety with XS115. I wouldn’t describe it as a social or status neutral. You’re right it doesn’t seem to combo well with many products.

I hesitate to say this because not many people think for themselves here and would take what I say at face value …for me at least, XS115 magic is in physical contact, day after effects, and how it changes me. BW, and maybe hook up, was the only other mone that seemed to cause a permanent change in me.

I’m curious about what Gladen and Snoopy’s experience would be with this. I see more similarities with their personalities/behaviors/mannerisms than with others. So I wonder if their experience would match mine.

(This post was last modified: 06-21-2022 12:00 PM by Stories.)
06-21-2022 11:25 AM
Jdub
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

11-24-2022 11:52 PM

Tac is relaxing. It buffers mixes. It doesn’t do much on its own. It’s a bit disinhibiting but without a mix to steer it it doesn’t do much.
11-24-2022 11:52 PM
Blankman101
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

12-08-2022 6:30 AM

I don't have any experiences outside of the bedroom, but TAC is some serious stuff! I'm actually in tears because I had a chance earlier in the year to grab some from Androtics; I guess they call it Molecule C now. I was rushing out to meet a swinger couple and didn't screw the top back on, when I returned home the bottle was on the floor and completely emptied out! Talk about heartbreak!! I see they don't offer it anymore, so really bummed about that. How does XSP115 compare to Molecule C?
12-08-2022 6:30 AM

Share This Thread