Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Syn's Pheromone-XS reviews
Synergist
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 389
Thanks received:
583 thanks in 232 posts

Syn's Pheromone-XS reviews
08-17-2012 9:27 AM

Steve O and I have been discussing phero blends somewhat over private messaging, and he was kind enough to send me some samples of the latest phero blends for women, Tease-XS and Innocence-XS, for me to try out and report on. Although he sent these to me for free, I want to make it clear before I start that I don't see this as any kind of paid endorsement, and assure you all I will be brutally honest, whichever way I see it. If I like the products, I will say so, if I don't, I will say so. I asked Steve if he would like me to send him feedback privately but he said he was comfortable with me posting it publically. In my book a vendor with nothing to hide is a good vendor.

So, the products. Steve sent me 10ml sprays of unscented Tease-XS, and Innocence-XS in Jasmine Rose fragrance. The packaging is plain and straightforward, white boxes and clear spray bottles with plain black labels that have all ingredients listed on them. I don't say this as a good or bad thing, as I really don't care too much about packaging either way. If a product is packaged nicely then that can be enjoyable, but if it is less well packaged then I figure the vendor is more interested in investing money into the quality of the product than the way it looks, so either way is fine with me. One question I do have though, is I can't tell if the bottles are made from glass or a very strong plastic? I would always rather store my mones in glass given the choice.

I'm someone who prefers to have my products scented, so I opted to try out the Innocence-XS first. I know a few ladies have said they like to use their own scents with a product, so it is good to know you can get it either way. This one, unlike the UN blend, looks like it has components that separate and it needs to be shaken up before wear, and goes cloudy after a good shake. I really like the Jasmine Rose fragrance - at first it was all just alcohol, like you usually get with sprays, but once that burnt off within ten minutes or so the lovely floral jasmine smell came through. It is a really alluring and nommable scent, very feminine and pretty, and I get no pheromone bleedthrough smell, so I would happily wear this on it's own. It was more along the lines of a commercial perfume, a bit stronger and more in-your-face than the Love Potion oils I have been used to, and with good strong projection. I like many commercial perfumes and I enjoy this one, but I think it would be off-putting to those who don't like the commercial perfumes.

I'm back on the Coast for a few days so I wore three sprays of Innocence-XS out shopping and then hanging out with my flatmate Larry today. When I first put it on I got a bit of a giddy, tingly feeling, which could have been the DHEAS (or might just have been my excitement at trying out the new blends! I get like that with new products, hehe Smile). Spraying it on my hand again now for this review, I swear I feel the tingling again. I think it must be the DHEAS, one of my new favourite molecules.

One shopkeeper, a female, was super-helpful. As I was trying on scarves she came over and began to show me different ways of wearing them, in a manner that was helpful but almost a little bossy. I was receptive to it though, and soon she was giving me tips about what kind of jewelry to wear with my type of shoulders, how best to hang my scarf to show off my bust, what types of patterns to mix with each other, and so on. She certainly seemed to pay me more attention than the other customers, though that may have been because I was buying more!

It reminded me a bit of the reported effects of estratetraenol - I've read somewhere that this makes men want to help females in a "for their own good" kind of way. I felt a bit like I was being babied, but in a way that was actually quite helpful and not condescending, and it may have partly been that I went along with it without protest so that encouraged that kind of behaviour from this shop keeper.

I spent an hour in the car with Larry afterwards driving home, and he was really quiet. He wasn't really in a bad mood, I think, just very quiet and soft-spoken. When I tried to pull him out of his shell he seemed not to want to emerge, and even maybe a little annoyed. He said he was just tired. He seemed to be in a much brighter mood beforehand this morning; and later this evening, when I was testing out a bunch of my new molecules from Pheroman on him, he was again more out of his shell. But I think this blend made him just feel very quiet for whatever reason. It wasn't necessarily even in a bad way, I got the feeling it was more of a gentle, at-peace kind of quiet. I suspect he doesn't care for the "needy" vibe from me, if that was what I was giving off.

I wonder how much estratetraenol is in this? It does seem to be giving me more of a estratetraenol-type effect. I have always considered Est to be a molecule I am best suited to wear less of, as I don't do well coming across as the helpless female (if you knew me you'd know why!). But certainly much more testing of this is needed. I'll keep a record of my notes here as I go.

Visit my journal! Drinks

See my product list and links to all reviews

Check out my blind testing thread!
Girl_pinkglassesf
08-17-2012 9:27 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by Shelly B, as33156, Lexy, Akelah, Isis, shadowknight, Pheroman, Q-Tips, Pheroquirk, thundr, SteveO

as33156
Ubermensch

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 7794
Thanks received:
4819 thanks in 1685 posts

RE: Syn's Pheromone-XS reviews
08-17-2012 12:29 PM

SteveO & Syn sitting in a tree K I S S I N G! Hehe just kidding. Great review as always.

My Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Nice-guy-to...My-journey

"He who can take advice is sometimes superior to those who give it." Albanian Proverb..... Stay Congruent My Friends
08-17-2012 12:29 PM
Thanks given by Synergist, SteveO, DGamer
Synergist
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
583 thanks in 232 posts

08-18-2012 2:44 AM

Hehe thanks AS3 Smile Ok so I took Tease-XS for a spin today. I can smell the cops in this, it's a bit stinky at first but dries down fine and even the initial stink was easily covered by my Piia's Candied Violets & Musk. I'm not sure I was able to notice much from anyone. I was outdoors at the markets for most of the day and it was very windy, so it may have been hard to test. I was hardly able to speak to anyone, and the only reaction of note was one stall-holder who I asked for directions, and who then didn't seem to want to let me go - wanted to ask where I was from, how my day had been, etc. But I also think he probably just wanted me to buy something!

Ran into an old acquaintance briefly while I was indoors later and things seemed normal I think. At one point she seemed to take something I said in a slightly offensive way, when I didn't mean it as such, but it was such a minor thing it really could have been caused by anything. While I was in the changerooms I put on another spray, thinking the gusty weather outside may have effectively washed it off. I went to pay for the clothes shortly after that and all three shopkeepers seemed to want to serve me and pack my clothes into the bag for me, and were very friendly. Possibly this has a popularity effect. I'm really not too sure at this point.

Planning to wear this tonight to dinner with Larry. Will report back on anything unusual from him.

Visit my journal! Drinks

Girl_pinkglassesf
08-18-2012 2:44 AM
Thanks given by Pheroman, Isis, as33156, SteveO
Isis
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 397
Thanks received:
364 thanks in 155 posts

08-18-2012 5:30 AM

Tease xs definitely has a popularity effect. I get a lot of mirroring from women, though some seem put off or uncomfortable around me while wearing it.
08-18-2012 5:30 AM
Thanks given by as33156, Synergist, SteveO
Synergist
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
583 thanks in 232 posts

08-18-2012 7:02 AM

Hmm. So Larry didn't respond well to the Tease-XS for whatever reason. He was very quiet and somewhat irritable all through dinner. He seems to be in a bad mood. He was cheerful for the first minute or so in the car, then just seemed to go sullen. He's often quite moody so it may not have been the phero blend at all.

Visit my journal! Drinks

Girl_pinkglassesf
08-18-2012 7:02 AM
Thanks given by SteveO, as33156

Synergist
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
583 thanks in 232 posts

08-21-2012 2:19 AM

Wore three sprays of Tease-XS today with A Touch of Cerise as a cover scent. Clearly I am doing something wrong I think, or else I'm just in a bit of a crap mood today (which is true) as I got an almost slightly hostile reaction from C1. It was kind of the opposite of a Perfect Match reaction - like we just didn't quite connect and weren't on the same wavelength, and he seemed to think I was being offensive when I wasn't. Perhaps I need to wear less of this.

I have noticed this kind of reaction from C1 before to a few other blends and I think I decided it was a cops thing, but then some products with cops haven't been so bad, so I figured maybe the cops were negated by some other ingredient. Not sure. Need to test this on a different audience.

Any thoughts or advice anyone? Steve?

Visit my journal! Drinks

Girl_pinkglassesf
08-21-2012 2:19 AM
Thanks given by Q-Tips, as33156, thundr
halo0073

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1263
Thanks received:
2382 thanks in 1177 posts

08-21-2012 9:34 AM

That's weird. I have never heard of a man reacting poorly to cops ever. Ever. He doesn't like a rush of testosterone? Or to feel manly? He may have bigger issues than you know if that's the case. Or it's a nother component he doesn't like. Some men react aggressively or badly to EST. could it be that?
08-21-2012 9:34 AM
Pheroman
Shaking The Shire

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2610
Thanks received:
2318 thanks in 914 posts

08-21-2012 11:05 AM

Lots of Androstadienone may have a negative on some men.

My journal http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-PheroMan
My product list http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-...8#pid36108
You think I am crazy? I know i am!
08-21-2012 11:05 AM
Akelah
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 488
Thanks received:
446 thanks in 190 posts

08-21-2012 7:06 PM

(08-21-2012 2:19 AM)Synergist Wrote:  Wore three sprays of Tease-XS today with A Touch of Cerise as a cover scent...

My Tease hasn't arrived yet (I'm guessing it got stuck at customs...) but from reading other posts I think you may be OD'ing... other gals using it may be able to confirm this...

SteveO wrote this on Shelly's journal:
(07-26-2012 11:51 PM)SteveO Wrote:  ...
I don't really believe in the whole calibration thing to much although I shouldn't really be saying that. A well balanced blend that does what its supposed to and yet is buffered properly should only take one spray. The doctor doesn't have to give your three shots for the medicine to be effective. The french perfume doesn't need three spritz. You don't buy three dinners when you're hungry. Give the people value and quality and you have a winning combo every time.

*** My journal at http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Akelah-s-jo...n=lastpost
08-21-2012 7:06 PM
Thanks given by SteveO

SteveO
Vendor

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1131
Thanks received:
1192 thanks in 410 posts

08-21-2012 7:43 PM

Akelah is right on. 3 sprays is a lot of any of my products. You should be great with 1-2

Be Happy and laugh often
Steve O
enthusiast, hobbyist, founder.

I want to provide you with the very best customer experience I can. As such, I don't check PM's very often. Please send me an email which will find me wherever I am:
08-21-2012 7:43 PM
Thanks given by Akelah

Share This Thread