Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 4 Average
Swoon
dsouza

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2434
Thanks received:
2988 thanks in 1435 posts

RE: Swoon
05-01-2016 5:13 AM

Looking forward to your review and reports on Swoon Paradox!
Xyxgun

Dsouza

My Journal:
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Dsouza-s-Jo...-Seduction
05-01-2016 5:13 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Jimmycrack
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 194
Thanks received:
781 thanks in 295 posts

07-15-2016 12:57 PM

pending
(This post was last modified: 07-15-2016 1:59 PM by Jimmycrack.)
07-15-2016 12:57 PM
Dblr619
Life taker-heart breaker

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 541
Thanks received:
276 thanks in 146 posts

08-04-2016 11:26 PM

.....ummmmTeaseLazy
Bump....

mooning whiney control freaks mooning
08-04-2016 11:26 PM

metaltree

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 902
Thanks received:
1178 thanks in 462 posts

08-19-2016 12:26 PM

I am speculating here but I think swoon solo might be useful for one night stands. Swoon does not have any sexual molecules. But swoon is attention grabbing and makes people friendly to you. Maybe there is enough comfort in swoon where the woman will allow the man to escalate fast and create sexuality that way.

I will have to test this. I do not know when I will get to this. I have so many products and combos I need to test. I need to be institutionalized for pheromone adhd.
08-19-2016 12:26 PM
Thanks given by Spider-mone, Spars, Snoopyace, Dblr619, RedEyes, Falcon
Spider-mone
Stalker Dummy

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 606
Thanks received:
1725 thanks in 670 posts

08-19-2016 12:37 PM

(08-19-2016 12:26 PM)metaltree Wrote:  But swoon is attention grabbing and makes people friendly to you. Maybe there is enough comfort in swoon where the woman will allow the man to escalate fast and create sexuality that way.

I agree. I'm starting to notice that people are the most friendly with me when I wear swoon. and they pay more attention to me. I use 4 drops. I get more eye contact when people are talking and people seem to be happier around me when I wear it. they also laugh at my jokes more easily.

swoon is starting to be my daily mone. no crashing , no OD, no anxiety, no aggression.... just easy to wear and very smooth interactions.

Correct a fool and he will hate you; correct a wise man and he will appreciate you
08-19-2016 12:37 PM
Thanks given by metaltree, Spars, Snoopyace, RedEyes, Falcon, DssMaster
Dblr619
Life taker-heart breaker

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 541
Thanks received:
276 thanks in 146 posts

08-19-2016 2:01 PM

(08-19-2016 12:26 PM)metaltree Wrote:  I am speculating here but I think swoon solo might be useful for one night stands. Swoon does not have any sexual molecules. But swoon is attention grabbing and makes people friendly to you. Maybe there is enough comfort in swoon where the woman will allow the man to escalate fast and create sexuality that way.

I will have to test this. I do not know when I will get to this. I have so many products and combos I need to test. I need to be institutionalized for pheromone adhd.

"I need to be institutionalized for pheromone adhd."
+ 1 rep

mooning whiney control freaks mooning
08-19-2016 2:01 PM
Gitmo
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 9
Thanks received:
121 thanks in 73 posts

08-20-2016 12:03 PM

I'm definitely interested in trying Swoon more. I've given it a shot at work and saw no real appreciable difference between it and Wolf. 3 drops, 2 to throat and 1 to wrists, covered with Hanae Mori. Customers are very friendly either way, get lots of respect from customers and coworkers. Had a milf, approx 45yo Caucasian, who wouldn't stop talking to me while wearing Swoon.

I also tried it while hanging out with my friend M, 21yo Caucasian. M is at this point a long con target. I'd date her if I could, but she has a boyfriend who is clingy and paranoid so I think it's best served being hands off as proof that he's paranoid for "no reason" even though honestly he has every reason to be paranoid lol.

Anyway, wore 3 drops of Swoon same as above. Decided to throw a single drop of DP on my ankle (wearing shorts) for the fuck of it. Night went pretty normal. Got high, watched a movie, talked quite a bit. at one point her boyfriend calls, she looks at her phone and goes "ugh" and ignores it. Second call immediately after, sends it to voice mail. Third call, she finally picks up and goes "what?? ... you could have texted me that you know". So tbh I think my best play with her is letting his paranoia bite him in the ass, since they've already had at least one fight where he accused her of cheating with me. It would be even better if he tries to forbid her from seeing me.

I'm also planning on asking out this early 20s Asian girl at work. She seems really receptive to Wolf but I think Swoon might be a solid date mone.

LAL
NA, Wolf, AV, DP, MT150, P^
PheromoneXS
Xist, Cohesion, A1, Ascend^, Bliss^, Evolve^
Pheromone Treasures
ETFZ, THU, GoA, Swoon, TS^, AoA^
Alpha Dreams
LIIK v1
^=sample
08-20-2016 12:03 PM
Thanks given by Snoopyace, Falcon, DssMaster

V-nice

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1678
Thanks received:
2247 thanks in 731 posts

08-21-2016 8:11 AM

(08-20-2016 12:03 PM)Gitmo Wrote:  I'm also planning on asking out this early 20s Asian girl at work. She seems really receptive to Wolf but I think Swoon might be a solid date mone.

Short answer, It is.

Swoon is solid!
It will swoon the lady from beginning to end and the icing on the cake for me is that on top of its good qualities, it imprints!

Not that it's sexual, but it's helped me get to the sexual point! Amazing how I have this secretary right now DTF! I'm able to touch on certain areas of her body, and she lets it.

Warning :
I didn't keep quiet. I'm a flirt. So I won't dismiss my own credit.

"The man that knows he doesn't know, is a wise man."
08-21-2016 8:11 AM
Thanks given by Snoopyace, DssMaster
Horizon
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 5
Thanks received:
74 thanks in 34 posts

08-21-2016 9:38 AM

Just recieved my bottle of swoon and tried it out a bit.

I have to say i am impressed! Selfeffects are great, even better then wolf. I get instanly in a good mood and its uplifiting (and i have to say i was in a deep depression the last days...).

Effects on others are a bit differencial but people show alot more interested in me and my life. Some get hit hard and try to stay close to me and ask me alot of things and be like best friends even they are total strangers.

A very solid product!!

Still wondering how i can use it in my daily life.
Normally i use Wolf at work isnce it gives me respect and status and people like me
On night time i usually use more heavy sexual mixes like L2K and M3X to attract girls fast and make them curious.

Swoon is more like a buddy mix, for hanging out with people. Is there any good combo i could steer it into a more sexual/disinhibitor way for nights out?
Probabaly a good first date mix or mix to get known knew peopel and build a social circle.
08-21-2016 9:38 AM
Thanks given by V-nice, Dblr619, DssMaster
andromun
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
1016 thanks in 431 posts

08-23-2016 8:59 PM

Sounds to me that Swoon is a great date mone per Gitmo and V-Nice. I'm thinking if you add a sexual mone that combo would be a 1 -2 killer combo. Hmmmm, maybe I should get my hands on this stuff.

The Dude abides...
08-23-2016 8:59 PM
Thanks given by V-nice

Share This Thread