Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
Swoon Review...
Snoopyace
The Love God

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thumbs Up Swoon Review...
04-06-2016 5:02 PM

First, thank you to John for allowing me to test the Molecule A that this product is based off of as well as a big thank you for his generosity in allowing me a bottle of this product in advance. I ordered a bottle of Captain oil and he graciously included an advance bottle of Swoon for me to try out.

This is an interesting product. I have worn it from 1-5 drops and 3 seems to be my sweet spot. Shockingly, this is also the amount that John recommends for a Caucasian male. As far as self effects go, I really don't get much from Swoon. I feel more focused and upbeat but it isn't a very strong, over the top type of feeling. It is subtle compared to the self effects from some other products but that works for me. I am more interested in how it will affect other people and...

...at least for me, it does get attention from people.

I get a lot of stares when I'm wearing this out and about. I also see people being much more interested in interacting with me when I wear this. I've worn it for errands (waste of a great product) as well as to bar/club situations and also for personal play time with my bride. In every situation, Swoon seems to put the focus on me, the wearer. It is difficult for me to really explain how people gravitate towards me because quite honestly, I've never experienced it in quite this way before. Every interaction is very smooth and everything just feels very light and breezy. Some phero blends 'feel' very heavy when I'm wearing them and when I'm wearing Swoon I have to sometimes remind myself that I'm wearing Pheromones.

It does seem to affect men and women but a bit differently. Everyone stares at me but while men are pretty relaxed and comfortable around me, women in general have a much stronger reaction. I've decided to NEVER wear it around the 19 year old daughter of my bride's friend. This girl Deer in the headlights'd me as soon as she got into my presence and immediately set about invading my personal space while getting motormouthed about how funny I was and how flexible she was, etc. Younger women have consistently given me a similar reaction. Younger in my eyes being any woman 30 or younger. I have noticed that it does affect women of middle eastern descent, Pakistan, Poland and Romania in the same way as the women from the good ol' US of A. 'Murica.

My bride and her friends get very flirty attentive to me when I wear this around them. In a club setting where you are up close and personal with someone for an extended period of time is a great place to use this. I've been having great fun at the bars watching women find me fascinating while my bride (also under the influence of Swoon) gets very jealous. That is not her usual pattern at the bar/club. She sees me as HERS when I wear this and it does seem to have some pretty good imprinting qualities.

One thing that fascinates me about Swoon is how much 'pull' it has on women but it doesn't feel as though it has any androstenone in it. It appears to be highly attractive/sexual yet without any of the potential issues that androstenone has. It really works well in situations where androstenone might not be the best play. For example, if I wear The Hookup or Alpha Treasures before my bride's ovulation time, I get GREAT results. She is very affectionate and interested in sex. When I wear those products after ovulation, it is as if she doesn't smell the pheromones.

With Swoon, I see the same results regardless of the time of the month. If anything, when I wear Swoon around her, she is MORE focused on me. This can be said both inside and outside the bedroom. I do have to say that this has without a doubt been the most consistent product I've ever worn when it comes to leading to sex. It doesn't matter where she is on her cycle, she seduces me. That is not normal for our relationship.

Overall, whenever I wear this at my normal 3 drops and I'm out unsupervised, women find reasons to talk to me. I also see a lot of dilated pupils when they are talking to me. That is a BIG indicator to me that they are interested. A BIG HEADS UP- at least for me this is one of those products that seem to sneak up on me. I'm chatting with a woman and I'm not really paying attention and suddenly I realize that her eyes are dilated and she's twirling her hair or boobing me while reaching past me for something. This is AWESOME when I'm with my bride but can be awkward when I'm not. What I'm trying to say is that unless you are paying attention, you might not notice just how attracted she is. This product is smooth. Just my experiences. Yours may vary.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

Before you argue with someone, ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of differing perspectives?" If not, there's no point in arguing.
(This post was last modified: 04-06-2016 5:05 PM by Snoopyace.)
04-06-2016 5:02 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Ekscentra

Rep Post

RE: Swoon Review...
04-06-2016 5:12 PM

That's it - I'm putting this second on my to-buy list, right after NAG. I'm not even waiting a month as I planned to. Two weeks is about as long as I can hold out for a bottle of this. No, I'm not sure I'll last that long. Big Grin
04-06-2016 5:12 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

04-06-2016 5:17 PM

(04-06-2016 5:12 PM)Ekscentra Wrote:  That's it - I'm putting this second on my to-buy list, right after NAG. I'm not even waiting a month as I planned to. Two weeks is about as long as I can hold out for a bottle of this. No, I'm not sure I'll last that long. Big Grin

I know that I can be prone to hyperbole but yeah, I've worn pheromones since the 1990's (phero technology has come a LONG way) however this is different from anything I've tried. It really does sneak up on you. I have never had a crash from this nor any sense of being overwhelmed on the part of the woman I'm speaking to. You know how some women react to androstenone by being a bit intimidated? Not with Swoon. It is different and takes a bit of getting used to.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

Before you argue with someone, ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of differing perspectives?" If not, there's no point in arguing.
04-06-2016 5:17 PM
kerno - Banned
upgrade

04-06-2016 5:20 PM

:o the way your describing it it definally looks similar to the effects I had from five by apex, order incoming Smile
04-06-2016 5:20 PM

Ekscentra

Rep Post

04-06-2016 5:24 PM

(04-06-2016 5:17 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  I know that I can be prone to hyperbole but yeah, I've worn pheromones since the 1990's (phero technology has come a LONG way) however this is different from anything I've tried. It really does sneak up on you. I have never had a crash from this nor any sense of being overwhelmed on the part of the woman I'm speaking to. You know how some women react to androstenone by being a bit intimidated? Not with Swoon. It is different and takes a bit of getting used to.

Some of my favorite mixes have been agreeable sexuals (SXD-9, Impi Red). If Swoon gives similar and consistent results for me, I might end up phasing out SXD-9 from my work mix for this. SXD-9's only problem is that it doesn't hit a wide variety of targets well unless it's combined with androstenone. Things ramped up massively once I added that to the mix.

A mix that gives sexual impact without the downsides of androstenone is an extremely valuable thing to me. Just one thing - how well do you think it does in giving lighter/more social mixes some OOMPH? I'm specifically thinking of MX297 here (another purchase I'm contemplating, hehe). Can Swoon work in place of androstenone in mixes that could use an androstenone kick?
04-06-2016 5:24 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

04-06-2016 5:27 PM

(04-06-2016 5:24 PM)Ekscentra Wrote:  Some of my favorite mixes have been agreeable sexuals (SXD-9, Impi Red). If Swoon gives similar and consistent results for me, I might end up phasing out SXD-9 from my work mix for this. SXD-9's only problem is that it doesn't hit a wide variety of targets well unless it's combined with androstenone. Things ramped up massively once I added that to the mix.

A mix that gives sexual impact without the downsides of androstenone is an extremely valuable thing to me. Just one thing - how well do you think it does in giving lighter/more social mixes some OOMPH? I'm specifically thinking of MX297 here (another purchase I'm contemplating, hehe). Can Swoon work in place of androstenone in mixes that could use an androstenone kick?

I honestly haven't combined it with anything else yet. For the most part I stick to one product at at time. I do have a 5ml bottle of MX297 lying around here so I will give it a go with Swoon sometime in the next few days. I used to LOVE mx297 and actually bought and used a 30ml bottle of it. Unfortunately, I wasn't as big a fan of Androtics business practices.

I think it could work in place of androstenone but quite honestly Swoon does work so differently from other things I've tried that I will have to do some testing on that.

04-06-2016 5:27 PM
Ekscentra

Rep Post

04-06-2016 5:31 PM

You have no idea how much I'm looking forward to this report. This should be a good one. Smoke
04-06-2016 5:31 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

04-06-2016 5:53 PM

(04-06-2016 5:31 PM)Ekscentra Wrote:  You have no idea how much I'm looking forward to this report. This should be a good one. Smoke

I'll try this on Friday. I'll go phero free tomorrow in preparation.

04-06-2016 5:53 PM

JJ54
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

04-06-2016 6:37 PM

Already placed my order, so expecting to try it out next week.

JJ54's PheroJournal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-JJ54-s-Enli...ha-Journal

JJ54's Alpha Journal:
04-06-2016 6:37 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

04-06-2016 6:52 PM

I'm really looking forward to some other reviews of this. I know that for me it has been such a different type of experience that I've had to rethink a lot of how I perceive 'hits'.

04-06-2016 6:52 PM

Share This Thread