Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Switching mones everyday
justintime469
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Switching mones everyday
10-13-2017 10:16 AM

I tend to switch my signature up daily to, but with similar products from other vendors. I spent a of time solo testing things to get a good understanding of what each thing does. What I do is with my combos I may switch 1 product out at a time just to see what it does. For example with my A314 I may switch out P74 for say P96 to see what I get.

When I go into a new environment like a new job or social gathering where people don`t know me very well I will set my base signature and use the same one for a while to build people up to a signature I like. Like A314/P74/Instant Shine something like this. Then after a few exposure I will start swapping things out 1 at a time. Now this is for general use.

With the wife I had really good luck with GOA/Oxytocin or GOA/True Trust as a main general setup, then later on adding some Androstenone or Turn Up The Heat to this for the desired sexual impact.

Wearing the same thing all the time I find just loses its appeal to people, and when I change things out and small changes not a whole new radical change that it keeps people interested with a small bit of mystery that intrigues people.

Sometimes to I can take a mix and just say change an outfit or even my cover scent and this can work to, so it just does not have to be your pheromone signature you change to have an impact.
10-13-2017 10:16 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Snoopyace
The Love God

Sex: Male

Rep Post

10-13-2017 10:22 AM

(10-13-2017 10:16 AM)justintime469 Wrote:  With the wife I had really good luck with GOA/Oxytocin or GOA/True Trust as a main general setup, then later on adding some Androstenone or Turn Up The Heat to this for the desired sexual impact.

I second the GOA and androstenone combo. Always works very well for me.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
10-13-2017 10:22 AM

dsouza

Rep Post

10-13-2017 12:53 PM

Don't switch everyday like a schizophrenic without reason. It's not about switching the most often as more as its about switching for the ENVIRONMENT. If environment changes daily switch daily.

Do you dress the same way to work, to the gym, to the beach?
You switch for the environment.

Someone wearing beach attire to work may seem "out of place"... Someone wearing a suit to workout at the gym as well.

Pick your pheromone for the environment your spending time in, just as you do your clothes.

It should be noted when I was 25 I attended a lot more differing environments than I do at 47. So these days its not about the most signatures, or collecting the most mones.. .It's picking 1 or 2 really good tools for each of the environments I attend.

It's that simple. Coming up with these 1 or 2 for each place? Not that simple... You've got to test... there is no other way... that's where experience comes in and why so many people "give" up early in the pheromone world never to be seen again after 1-2 years or even a few months once they start this hobby.

I admire the folks in this game who've been around for decades.

My Journal:
https://pherotruth.com/Thread-Dsouza-s-J...-Seduction

My New Music Website:

Some people call it a ONS but we can call it Paradise.
(This post was last modified: 10-13-2017 1:02 PM by dsouza.)
10-13-2017 12:53 PM
DtheGreek
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

10-13-2017 2:29 PM

I agree with Dsouza my best hits came when I had some consistency with which mones I wore.

I was wearing Titan on weekdays and then a Nude, Tusc & M3X combo at on the weekend with an occasional roll of AV. This regimen delivered some great results to the point I got all excited and ordered a bunch of new stuff. My eagerness to try everything I purchased definitely took results down several notches.
10-13-2017 2:29 PM
Shadowx117
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

10-14-2017 1:32 AM

I tend to like status mones the best for work & in general. It just fits with my personality because I have a mixture of serious but sometimes goofy guy. Think of me like Steve Jobs. Status mones seem to help me focus better & get more work done. With that professional vibe added to it. Social mones are fun, but I find them annoying. Talkative & distracting. Still testing as I have 5 days of the week to now test the grounds with plenty of exposure Mrgreen
(This post was last modified: 10-14-2017 1:34 AM by Shadowx117.)
10-14-2017 1:32 AM
WCHeartBreaker
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

10-23-2017 11:07 PM

I use Wolf everyday and then on the weekends when I go out, I'll switch it up. I'm a firm believer in the "if it ain't broke, don't fix it" mentality and this has been working perfect for me. I have a pretty good amount of mones I don't use simply because I've found what works best for me and I stick to them.
10-23-2017 11:07 PM

Shadowx117
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

10-24-2017 11:48 PM

(10-23-2017 11:07 PM)WCHeartBreaker Wrote:  I use Wolf everyday and then on the weekends when I go out, I'll switch it up. I'm a firm believer in the "if it ain't broke, don't fix it" mentality and this has been working perfect for me. I have a pretty good amount of mones I don't use simply because I've found what works best for me and I stick to them.

I used to like Wolf, but it makes me too alpha
10-24-2017 11:48 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Switching Phero Sigs Often For Same Target Bodegaz 4 2,174 04-03-2016 2:40 PM
Last Post: moe
  Favorite Everyday Product flacowww 21 9,080 06-07-2015 1:29 PM
Last Post: Ekscentra
  Favorite products / everyday mixes tascov 3 2,926 02-15-2012 10:33 AM
Last Post: thelimeusa