Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Switched from BW to Wolf - worst decision ever
hashishattraction
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Switched from BW to Wolf - worst decision ever
02-21-2019 8:14 PM

Hello everybody, i hope you are fine
and having the best results with your pheromones.

Just wanted to share an experience that happened couple months ago,
I have found a new job, and used Bad Wolf since day 1 (interview-training-production). I used it for a month and a half before running out and switching to Wolf.

Mad respect from men and women on the building, my colleagues and bosses.
Everybody was helpful, received lots of attention and gifts especially food during launch time from females.
Bad Wolf has a strong presence even if they seem to ignore you, they definitely feel you around. AND MAKE A STRONG IDEA ABOUT YOU IN THEIR HEAD, I found BW to be a beast psychologically.
Attraction, I realized that it doesn't matter if girls are shy or outgoing, i've had the best results with shy girls they open their eyes wide and fix their eyes on my mouth and don't want the conversation to end.
it was scary sometimes.

Self effects: are subtle but amazing, i became a little cocky and more funny when i wanted to around both men and women.
But when serious with the HR department or bosses, my requests were taken very seriously.
I get mad easily from people who are rude to people or say silly things, but i control that well. (not difficult unless you are drunk or something)

Bad hits: the thing with BW is that you don't care about bad hits as long as you understand how it works and what it projects, sometimes i get ignored or avoided especially by men but i laugh about it.

After running out of Bad Wolf, switched to Wolf .. What a mistake!
I didn't change how i act around people, dressing style or anything
But surely people treated me differently.

Respect decreased, less presence, more people invading my space and chatting it up, shit tests from alpha males and females (the ones that were like little puppies around me before)
Sometimes saying things that they can't say to me with Bad Wolf on.
The change was very obvious! It was annoying.

I am a fan of Wolf, my first pheromone it always made me very approachable by men and attracted many girls.
I'm a cool guy with Wolf.
But on Bad Wolf i'm something else, people think twice before acting or talking in front of me, Girls are hooked in another level.
It's like people in their head say: this guy has a big experience in life, had a lot of pussy for sure, and without a doubt been in some dangerous places, he hides some secrects .. and when you act friendly and smile to them they say: Oh Wow he's also friendly

Had many LGBT colleagues,
IMO Lesbians were friendly with Wolf on, avoided me with Bad Wolf.
Gay males acted as i was their buddy with Wolf on, touching me and shit.
Another story with Bad Wolf on total respect and no dirty talking!

I wanted to say that i relate to a lot of reviews of you guys about Bad Wolf like LoveInSpain, BDB420, Macro, TheLaw, kaplan, dsauza and other members.

Some members are looking to soften Bad Wolf, I second LoveInSpain when he said: "BW isn't the same without its "Edge". That's the whole concept of it. I would personally look for a different product to use when you are not wearing BW."

For guys who want to get out of the friendzone, to show their exes that they are better now, want to portray a big image to both men and women, or want to be left alone sometimes the answer is Bad Wolf.

I prefer Wolf scent, like some member said in another thread
Wolf scent has more layers and more complete, could pass as some expensive perfume. While Bad Wolf scent is simple one layer cheaper (not very cheap but cheaper) perfume.

I contacted Garry yesterday to get Bad Wolf in wolf scent.
Thanks guys for listening, just wanted to share.
Peace.
02-21-2019 8:14 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Interstellar
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Switched from BW to Wolf - worst decision ever
02-21-2019 8:29 PM

Really nice review
How old are you?

Love-Scent: N.P.A, A1, IMPI red, The edge
Androtics: AMMO, IS, IG, CTTM2, TUTH, IJ, P83.
XS: Vibe XS, Cohesion Oil, Xist (Sample)
True: TL Oil
Alpha-Dream: Corpo, L2Kv1, AM
LAL: AV, Wolf (Sample)
02-21-2019 8:29 PM
hashishattraction
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

02-21-2019 8:33 PM

Thank you Interstellar, i'm 22 .. i was 21 during this experience.
EDIT: Nice question, as i was one of the youngest in the whole building (+120 people)
(This post was last modified: 02-21-2019 8:54 PM by hashishattraction.)
02-21-2019 8:33 PM
LoveInSpain
Serious Poster

Rep Post

02-23-2019 4:20 PM

Reading some of the polarised reviews of BW, I'm so pleased that I've fallen onto the side of users who's natural signature and / or personality matches the product.
It can combo with other stuff, like Voodoo, but it is so potent solo, or just with Cops, that it seldom seems an advantage.
This week I've worn it every day in a work situation. Females flirting, complementing, hanging around me to the point of being annoying. Males doing whatever I tell them to do with no resistance, even the office asshole is showing total respect.

Sex and Mones and Rock'n'Roll....
02-23-2019 4:20 PM

Darklord
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

02-23-2019 5:43 PM

(02-21-2019 8:14 PM)hashishattraction Wrote:  Hello everybody, i hope you are fine
and having the best results with your pheromones.

Just wanted to share an experience that happened couple months ago,
I have found a new job, and used Bad Wolf since day 1 (interview-training-production). I used it for a month and a half before running out and switching to Wolf.

Mad respect from men and women on the building, my colleagues and bosses.
Everybody was helpful, received lots of attention and gifts especially food during launch time from females.
Bad Wolf has a strong presence even if they seem to ignore you, they definitely feel you around. AND MAKE A STRONG IDEA ABOUT YOU IN THEIR HEAD, I found BW to be a beast psychologically.
Attraction, I realized that it doesn't matter if girls are shy or outgoing, i've had the best results with shy girls they open their eyes wide and fix their eyes on my mouth and don't want the conversation to end.
it was scary sometimes.

Self effects: are subtle but amazing, i became a little cocky and more funny when i wanted to around both men and women.
But when serious with the HR department or bosses, my requests were taken very seriously.
I get mad easily from people who are rude to people or say silly things, but i control that well. (not difficult unless you are drunk or something)

Bad hits: the thing with BW is that you don't care about bad hits as long as you understand how it works and what it projects, sometimes i get ignored or avoided especially by men but i laugh about it.

After running out of Bad Wolf, switched to Wolf .. What a mistake!
I didn't change how i act around people, dressing style or anything
But surely people treated me differently.

Respect decreased, less presence, more people invading my space and chatting it up, shit tests from alpha males and females (the ones that were like little puppies around me before)
Sometimes saying things that they can't say to me with Bad Wolf on.
The change was very obvious! It was annoying.

I am a fan of Wolf, my first pheromone it always made me very approachable by men and attracted many girls.
I'm a cool guy with Wolf.
But on Bad Wolf i'm something else, people think twice before acting or talking in front of me, Girls are hooked in another level.
It's like people in their head say: this guy has a big experience in life, had a lot of pussy for sure, and without a doubt been in some dangerous places, he hides some secrects .. and when you act friendly and smile to them they say: Oh Wow he's also friendly

Had many LGBT colleagues,
IMO Lesbians were friendly with Wolf on, avoided me with Bad Wolf.
Gay males acted as i was their buddy with Wolf on, touching me and shit.
Another story with Bad Wolf on total respect and no dirty talking!

I wanted to say that i relate to a lot of reviews of you guys about Bad Wolf like LoveInSpain, BDB420, Macro, TheLaw, kaplan, dsauza and other members.

Some members are looking to soften Bad Wolf, I second LoveInSpain when he said: "BW isn't the same without its "Edge". That's the whole concept of it. I would personally look for a different product to use when you are not wearing BW."

For guys who want to get out of the friendzone, to show their exes that they are better now, want to portray a big image to both men and women, or want to be left alone sometimes the answer is Bad Wolf.

I prefer Wolf scent, like some member said in another thread
Wolf scent has more layers and more complete, could pass as some expensive perfume. While Bad Wolf scent is simple one layer cheaper (not very cheap but cheaper) perfume.

I contacted Garry yesterday to get Bad Wolf in wolf scent.
Thanks guys for listening, just wanted to share.
Peace.

Nice report. just wanted to know what is your age and how many drops of BW do you use.
02-23-2019 5:43 PM
theLaw

Rep Post

02-23-2019 10:52 PM

The following is something that I've been thinking about lately that might apply here:

I think the the social products (or social elements of products) makes them beta by default, which would explain why Wolf is great for making friends, but fails in overt attraction.

With products like AV, BW, Ascend, AM, etc, these are designed as action-man mixes, so when you add any socials to the mix, it becomes much more complicated (this was the magic of the original LIIK).

Where the sexual-attraction products are pretty potent and clear-cut, the socials are just too complicated for any particular strategic use (with the exception of Xist) imo, hence all of the confusion

I think we're going to find moving forward that most pheromone mixes are going to basically fall into the following categories:

Sexuals
Socials
Fallout
Alpha

To recap:

Get Laid = DP

Be Everyone's Best Friend = Wolf

Get a Girlfriend = NA/TLG/ACE

Be in Charge = Ascend

Now, here's the catch :

Many members reading this list will say "but what about...____". My response would be that the above list is close enough, even if it's not perfect. I think we've entered the realm where we're starting to see a plateau with pheromones in their current incarnation, so it might be wise to refine the use instead of looking forward to the next product release.Big boss

With BW you have a hammer. Now what are you going to build?Dirol

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
(This post was last modified: 02-23-2019 11:16 PM by theLaw.)
02-23-2019 10:52 PM
hashishattraction
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

02-24-2019 7:30 PM

Darklord;

22 years old, and i used between 4-8 drops but i feel comfortable at 5 to 6 drops.
02-24-2019 7:30 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  NEW YEARS EVE DECISION? MMM 9 3,232 01-02-2014 8:11 PM
Last Post: AlfaAv297
  Step right on in, get to know me, and help make a decision! EmmaStone 20 7,144 04-19-2012 6:02 PM
Last Post: AlternativeGirl