Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Sweet treat client mix
terry0400-40

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1747
Thanks received:
1802 thanks in 878 posts

Sweet treat client mix
02-15-2010 1:50 AM

Its was great to have these several never met before prospective clients swooning close over me as if i was an exciting yummy ice cream sundae,and the males looking on with a look of sorta concerned wonder at the behavior of the young women The Edge he yep i had an inner grin when observing the mens forehead signals, at least i knew what was going on.

Therefore my application of this day noted below.

Scent of Eros @ 4 dr + AndrostAnone 20 mcg + Androstadienone 20 mcg
+ Pregnenolone 20 mcg mixed and applied below ears and around my gills. applied over several sprays of Jaipur Homme EDP by Boucheron.

Also applied to each inner forearm one spray each of Diane's Men at Work over couple sprays of Jaipur.

The AndrostAnone, Pregnenolone, and Men at Work i received from Diane's Phero store.

My thread:> http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Sex-pills-a...nt-reviews[Image: harmonious2013300x26713.png][Image: slsckpt.jpg]
02-15-2010 1:50 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Tisha
Inactive Account

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 148
Thanks received:
223 thanks in 164 posts

RE: Sweet treat client mix
02-15-2010 8:59 AM

Sounds like a great combo Terri. I always loved Scent of Eros for its ability to pull people in, for me its works for both males and females. Androstadienone is grest as well for putting the ladies at ease and giving off a swooning effect.

Have you tried the other three on there won yet ? I saw you mentioned you did MAW and hadnt reached a conclusion yet but what about the Androstanone and the Pregnenolone ?

Tish
02-15-2010 8:59 AM
terry0400-40

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1747
Thanks received:
1802 thanks in 878 posts

RE: Sweet treat client mix
02-15-2010 12:58 PM

(02-15-2010 8:59 AM)Tisha Wrote:  Sounds like a great combo Terri. I always loved Scent of Eros (Scent of Eros ) for its ability to pull people in, for me its works for both males and females. Androstadienone (Androstadienone ) is grest as well for putting the ladies at ease and giving off a swooning effect.

Have you tried the other three on there won yet ? I saw you mentioned you did MAW and hadnt reached a conclusion yet but what about the Androstanone and the Pregnenolone ?

Tish
So far i have used MAW alone infrequently and on occasions when i have only very few chances of direct conversations with those to whome it has been exposed, but from my observations this stuff holds some real promise and may actually suit me somewhat more than MAP.

As yet i have not done any outside of my home applications of AndrostAnone or the Pregnenolone but just let me say your reminder has relieved me of the decision of " what mix will i make up today terry "
therefore i am going to hang out with some AndrostAnone alone and neked, the Androstanone naked and not me, well not unless the Androstanone leads me into temptations path with the attraction of forbidden fruits hmmmm ect ect ect Shy

My thread:> http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Sex-pills-a...nt-reviews[Image: harmonious2013300x26713.png][Image: slsckpt.jpg]
02-15-2010 12:58 PM

Share This Thread