Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Super newb. Just ordered M3X. Suggestions for 2nd pickup?
HankMoody
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Super newb. Just ordered M3X. Suggestions for 2nd pickup?
07-10-2017 1:10 AM

Background info; I'm a 24 year old Asian guy with pretty decent looks, pretty good and comfortable at interacting with women,well dressed, but have been known to have a slight alpha complex at times and can come off intimidating. Social and easy for others to talk to but difficult for me to "get deep" with others.

So I've been doing a good amount of research for about a week and have finally settled on M3X by Apex Pheromones as my first foray into the world of pheromones and am receiving it in the mail tmrw. I was looking for something I could wear around both strangers and people I've known for a while and M3X seems to have a wide range of hits based on the reviews. IMO it's portrayed as a social sexual that isn't quite a "hit on the head" effect but more of a slow burn.

In your opinion, will more social sexual products like M3X work for my personality type or should I try something a little more aggressive sexually like AV/DP?
(This post was last modified: 07-10-2017 1:17 AM by HankMoody.)
07-10-2017 1:10 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
BigDickBandit420

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Super newb. Just ordered M3X. Suggestions for 2nd pickup?
07-10-2017 1:22 AM

You should try M3x in different situations, simply because you have it.

If you describe yourself as intimidating at times, bad wolf is what I think will fit you. I'm intimidating. Bad wolf is intimidating and sexual yet has a social aspect when the wearer displays the right body language, and holds himself confidently. If you already carry yourself with confidence, make eye contact, smile, and don't have a problem making small talk with strangers, get bad wolf. Doing those things makes Bad Wolf work like a charm. Men want to befriend, women are sexually and mentally fascinated by the wearer because it's such a masculine signature like they've never (maybe once or twice if someone else is wearing bad wolf) experienced.

Your heart will race the first few times you wear it. You might feel drained energetically after wearing it because it will give you a mental focus you didn't think was possible. You might get headaches the first week of using it (mine is scented and I got headaches but no more). People notice me when I walk into a room more then ever before.

It is still my favorite pheromone even after Liquid Alchemy released Alpha Q. Go to the bad wolf thread and start reading from the beginning of April to see my experience with it. More of it is in my journal in the same time frame.

Mix it with copulins (I use desire me from PXS) and guys think you know where the sluts are and girls will think you're the guy who will give them the most raw sexual experience of their lives. It already does this solo but adding copulins strengthens the effect.

/bro-science

If you truly become high value, you no longer have to mimic the action or follow the beliefs of high-value men

Having the courage to not make hitting on girls creepy is all you need.
07-10-2017 1:22 AM
HankMoody
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

07-10-2017 5:46 AM

(07-10-2017 1:22 AM)BigDickBandit420 Wrote:  You should try M3x in different situations, simply because you have it.

If you describe yourself as intimidating at times, bad wolf is what I think will fit you. I'm intimidating. Bad wolf is intimidating and sexual yet has a social aspect when the wearer displays the right body language, and holds himself confidently. If you already carry yourself with confidence, make eye contact, smile, and don't have a problem making small talk with strangers, get bad wolf. Doing those things makes Bad Wolf work like a charm. Men want to befriend, women are sexually and mentally fascinated by the wearer because it's such a masculine signature like they've never (maybe once or twice if someone else is wearing bad wolf) experienced.

Your heart will race the first few times you wear it. You might feel drained energetically after wearing it because it will give you a mental focus you didn't think was possible. You might get headaches the first week of using it (mine is scented and I got headaches but no more). People notice me when I walk into a room more then ever before.

It is still my favorite pheromone even after Liquid Alchemy released Alpha Q. Go to the bad wolf thread and start reading from the beginning of April to see my experience with it. More of it is in my journal in the same time frame.

Mix it with copulins (I use desire me from PXS) and guys think you know where the sluts are and girls will think you're the guy who will give them the most raw sexual experience of their lives. It already does this solo but adding copulins strengthens the effect.

Ok so a few follow up questions:

What situations would BW best be paired up with? From your post, I'm guessing a bar/club scene with a lot of people. Also how would you describe the scent?

What would you recommend in a school setting? I'm going back to JC in a few weeks and am looking for a good every day mone
07-10-2017 5:46 AM
BigDickBandit420

Rep Post

07-10-2017 9:33 AM

(07-10-2017 5:46 AM)HankMoody Wrote:  Ok so a few follow up questions:

What situations would BW best be paired up with? From your post, I'm guessing a bar/club scene with a lot of people. Also how would you describe the scent?

What would you recommend in a school setting? I'm going back to JC in a few weeks and am looking for a good every day mone

BW is good in the night life. I wore it everyday for 3 weeks and went to class, the gym, got a haircut (got a discount!) etc. I liked wearing it around town doing errands. I enjoyed using it as my daily, and would still be using it as my daily if I wasn't testing new things.

Scent: Masculine, fresh, spicy, aquatic(?)

School: TUSC from Apex for bonding status

/bro-science

If you truly become high value, you no longer have to mimic the action or follow the beliefs of high-value men

07-10-2017 9:33 AM

kocik2000
Serious Poster

Rep Post

07-10-2017 11:57 AM

If a guy can sometimes come off a bit intimidating wouldn't BW only increase the possibility of intimidation? I have never used BW so do take my comment with a grain of salt.

Again, if sometimes you may come off intimidating I would recommend something with comfort, for me personally grail of affection does that very well.
07-10-2017 11:57 AM
BigDickBandit420

Rep Post

07-10-2017 12:11 PM

(07-10-2017 11:57 AM)kocik2000 Wrote:  If a guy can sometimes come off a bit intimidating wouldn't BW only increase the possibility of intimidation? I have never used BW so do take my comment with a grain of salt.

Again, if sometimes you may come off intimidating I would recommend something with comfort, for me personally grail of affection does that very well.

I think the intimidating mone will help an intimidating guy be more himself and add positive facets to his personality with the mone signature. I don't think a bear should dress up as a goat when hunting, but the bear should add more bear like aspects to its personality. It's playing your strengths, not writing them off as weaknesses and trying to change them

/bro-science

(This post was last modified: 07-10-2017 12:12 PM by BigDickBandit420.)
07-10-2017 12:11 PM
ShadowX114
Serious Poster

Rep Post

07-10-2017 3:40 PM

(07-10-2017 12:11 PM)BigDickBandit420 Wrote:  It's playing your strengths, not writing them off as weaknesses and trying to change them

+1
I noticed (regular) Wolf fits me well. I don't feel it clashing with my personality. Even when I'm mone-less, a lot of people have told me that they see me as "genuine/trustworthy/honest" ; even strangers. When I wear wolf, I feel people listen to me more.
I only got an occasion or two when someone tried to belittle me out of the blue.

I like BW because it is making me more assertive and wanting to put my foot down. But I'm still not able to control the inner-anger it gives me.

Journal ->: HERE

Current Stash

Alpha Dream: Glace
Androtics: TAC (20mcg), P83 (20mcg), P96 (20mcg), P97 (20mcg)
Apex: M3X
LAL: BW, Max T, Wolf
Pheromone XS: Cohesion, Connections
Love Potion: 40 samples
07-10-2017 3:40 PM
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

07-10-2017 6:32 PM

(07-10-2017 3:40 PM)ShadowX114 Wrote:  I like BW because it is making me more assertive and wanting to put my foot down. But I'm still not able to control the inner-anger it gives me.

+1 on that.

Am the same as soon as I go more than 6 drops of BW. 5 seems to be the best for me.
07-10-2017 6:32 PM

BigDickBandit420

Rep Post

07-10-2017 6:47 PM

If I was in your shoes Hank, I would order something from LAL that is cheaper (Nude Alpha makes girls super smitten and is IMO necessary to have in the arsenal. It took me 3 months of use to see the effects but I think the smittness took place after 5 or 6 times. You won't understand how it works for 2 - 3 months), and ask for "2 or 3 samples of Bad Wolf"

All it took was 3 swipes of a BW sample vial and my friend was getting selfies and more eye contact.

/bro-science

(This post was last modified: 07-10-2017 6:48 PM by BigDickBandit420.)
07-10-2017 6:47 PM
kocik2000
Serious Poster

Rep Post

07-10-2017 6:56 PM

(07-10-2017 6:47 PM)BigDickBandit420 Wrote:  If I was in your shoes Hank, I would order something from LAL that is cheaper (Nude Alpha makes girls super smitten and is IMO necessary to have in the arsenal. It took me 3 months of use to see the effects but I think the smittness took place after 5 or 6 times. You won't understand how it works for 2 - 3 months), and ask for "2 or 3 samples of Bad Wolf"

All it took was 3 swipes of a BW sample vial and my friend was getting selfies and more eye contact.

Bandit all this talk from you about bw got me convinced to try it out. Have a huge sample vial that has been laying around for like 2 months. Always felt my personality might not be too congruent for it. I love lal products through + your convincing I'll do a few days of testing it.

Also what is considered a swipe from a sample vial? Only heard of dabs
(This post was last modified: 07-10-2017 6:57 PM by kocik2000.)
07-10-2017 6:56 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Newb uses search, still has questions, suggestions please? John Schlongfellow 22 6,959 01-12-2013 4:53 AM
Last Post: John Schlongfellow