Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Super for men II
Jimmy42
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Super for men II
04-15-2017 1:42 AM

I was very skeptical of this company/product line just based on the fact that I thought it was merely a essential oil product line. WOW how wrong I was!!! After reading several positive reviews on the LPMP Super for Man I was so tempted to test it out....and I am SO Glad I did.

To be honest, with the first application, I thought I had made a big mistake. The scent was too strong, too sweet, too much for what I usually roll with. Definitely too strong for me to wear to work, where I do most of my scent/phero testing. After a 10-20 minute dry down it loses some of the sweetness and settles into a man friendly semi-sweet pipe tobacco scent which is awesome. Another 30 minutes or so you're hit with the other subtler scents.

To be honest it really takes 1-2 days to really truly appreciate the scent. On day one my kids said "why does it smell like pancakes?" in my car when I picked them up after school. Then my youngest son said "what smells like french toast and syrup". I was mortified...and thinking this aroma will NEVER work for me. How can this be good for anyone????

Then I applied Super for Men and went to work on day 2, BOOM I had SOOO many women at work either coming up to me to say Hello, good morning, etc. So much more than would be the norm.

In my department at work, some women that never talk to me welcomed me warmly with good mornings and hellos that I'd never gotten before (even with many, many other phero products on). Outside of work, I went an outdoor lacrosse game (even with some wind) and had many women just staring at me w/ Deer in the headlights which blew me away!! I was thinking w/ the wind there is no way they can smell my scent.....but there they were....at least 4 of them....staring at me in awe. That is when I knew this stuff is special. The next two days I wore it to work and had some ladies actually put hands on my shoulders talking about work that had NEVER occurred before....and to top it all off....My GF who on day 2 was also questioning WTF smells like pancakes??? has come to unknowingly love the scent and today made dirty love to that scent and she doesn't even know why!!!

Thank you so very much LPMP!! Another order is on its way!! Guys this stuff is really good!! And no I am not a LPMP shill!!! Just a happy customer.
04-15-2017 1:42 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
TheManInTheFedora
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Super for men II
04-15-2017 7:18 AM

Thanks for the report.

Could you please share what concentration or carrier vehicle? pure oil or alc/oil mix or silicone?
04-15-2017 7:18 AM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Sex: Male

Rep Post

04-15-2017 8:17 AM

(04-15-2017 1:42 AM)Jimmy42 Wrote:  To be honest it really takes 1-2 days to really truly appreciate the scent. On day one my kids said "why does it smell like pancakes?" in my car when I picked them up after school. Then my youngest son said "what smells like french toast and syrup". I was mortified...and thinking this aroma will NEVER work for me. How can this be good for anyone????

My GF who on day 2 was also questioning WTF smells like pancakes??? has come to unknowingly love the scent and today made dirty love to that scent and she doesn't even know why!!!

My bride actually refers to this as my maple syrup scent and she requests that I wear it fairly often. Oh, and she also will not allow me to wear this scent out of the house unless she is accompanying me. She knows about my phero use but doesn't put any stock in them. *shrugs* Super II really is an awesome scent and it gets me a lot of random compliments from women which is why my bride won't let me wear it outside the house without her.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
04-15-2017 8:17 AM
Jimmy42
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

04-15-2017 1:17 PM

(04-15-2017 7:18 AM)TheManInTheFedora Wrote:  Thanks for the report.

Could you please share what concentration or carrier vehicle? pure oil or alc/oil mix or silicone?

Not sure of the concentration as I don't think it's disclosed. I know it's the 1/3 strength (and that is plenty powerful) and it is the 1/3 oz oil with rollerball applicator. From my tests I can use a lot or even just a few dabs and the ladies detect it somehow.
04-15-2017 1:17 PM

Jimmy42
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

04-15-2017 1:21 PM

(04-15-2017 8:17 AM)Snoopyace Wrote:  My bride actually refers to this as my maple syrup scent and she requests that I wear it fairly often. Oh, and she also will not allow me to wear this scent out of the house unless she is accompanying me. She knows about my phero use but doesn't put any stock in them. *shrugs* Super II really is an awesome scent and it gets me a lot of random compliments from women which is why my bride won't let me wear it outside the house without her.

Yeah it worked so good so many times for me now in only 4 days of testing that I can't wait to test it out on the town some more! I will definitely be ordering another scent w/ Pheromones since I know this stuff works so good.
04-15-2017 1:21 PM
DssMaster
Serious Poster

Rep Post

04-15-2017 7:09 PM

Nice report, look forward to reading your future findings with this product.Ok
04-15-2017 7:09 PM
Pheroman
ManSLut

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

04-25-2017 12:20 AM

Those LPMP scents take a bit of getting used used to and are very different to the the commercial stuff in the dept stores.
I once posted many smell like ice cream topping rather than cologne, and very sweet. " I love the smell (i wanna put on ice cream lol), it just doesnt seem like an alpha smell."
And thats in a different way to the new wave of girly-fruity smelling commercial colognes.
But they are worth a try, and a bit of persistence getting used to the scents.

You may be better off wearing nutella, maybe some chick might want to lick it off
My journal http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-PheroMan
My product list http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-...#pid231407
04-25-2017 12:20 AM
Paradox
The Living Legend

Rep Post

04-25-2017 9:30 AM

(04-15-2017 1:42 AM)Jimmy42 Wrote:  To be honest it really takes 1-2 days to really truly appreciate the scent. On day one my kids said "why does it smell like pancakes?" in my car when I picked them up after school. Then my youngest son said "what smells like french toast and syrup". I was mortified...and thinking this aroma will NEVER work for me. How can this be good for anyone????

So funny because I get this every time I wear Super (SS4M). "I smell french toast".

(04-15-2017 1:42 AM)Jimmy42 Wrote:  Then I applied Super for Men and went to work on day 2, BOOM I had SOOO many women at work either coming up to me to say Hello, good morning, etc. So much more than would be the norm.

In my department at work, some women that never talk to me welcomed me warmly with good mornings and hellos that I'd never gotten before (even with many, many other phero products on). Outside of work, I went an outdoor lacrosse game (even with some wind) and had many women just staring at me w/ Deer in the headlights which blew me away!! I was thinking w/ the wind there is no way they can smell my scent.....but there they were....at least 4 of them....staring at me in awe. That is when I knew this stuff is special. The next two days I wore it to work and had some ladies actually put hands on my shoulders talking about work that had NEVER occurred before....and to top it all off....My GF who on day 2 was also questioning WTF smells like pancakes??? has come to unknowingly love the scent and today made dirty love to that scent and she doesn't even know why!!!

It's always amazing when I read about outdoor pheromone detection with the wind blowing.

Just for those who are not reading the poster says that women say good morning to him, look at him and smile at him more.

You have a girlfriend so there is no way to really follow up on the hello's and good mornings to see if they are just being friendly.

I know this is silly to some people here but is it possible that you are experiencing some placebo here. Maybe you are smiling more at women, standing taller, walking more confidently...?

"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence."--- Vince Lombardi
04-25-2017 9:30 AM

Spider-mone

Rep Post

04-25-2017 10:12 AM

(04-25-2017 9:30 AM)Paradox Wrote:  Just for those who are not reading the poster says that women say good morning to him, look at him and smile at him more.

You have a girlfriend so there is no way to really follow up on the hello's and good mornings to see if they are just being friendly.

I know this is silly to some people here but is it possible that you are experiencing some placebo here. Maybe you are smiling more at women, standing taller, walking more confidently...?

yes.... women looking at you doesn't count .... paradox says so himself in the quote below .... lol. oh and look. ... mones DO last longer than 4 hours ... lol

(02-17-2016 8:18 AM)Paradox Wrote:  The duration for M3x is about 6-7 hours.

When I first started wearing this I was getting small glances. To me this was an IOI because it was happening frequently. This is when I first became aware that the formula was doing something.

and stop with all the hair flipping reports. ... those don't count either .... lol
.... this community needs lay reports god dammit !!! .... lol

(02-01-2012 1:28 PM)Paradox Wrote:  At 2 sprays I saw head turning, hair flipping. But something strange was happening women would look but then turn away.

Correct a fool and he will hate you; correct a wise man and he will appreciate you
(This post was last modified: 04-25-2017 10:31 AM by Spider-mone.)
04-25-2017 10:12 AM
Androcles - Banned
Banned

04-25-2017 12:21 PM

....charlatans of the world and their outward projections. Lay reports....lol

########################################​#########

Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle.
--Abraham Lincoln
04-25-2017 12:21 PM

Share This Thread