Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Suggestions for friend who was once physical
pherolesbian
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Suggestions for friend who was once physical
11-06-2016 1:18 AM

Hey everyone!

So I'm a lesbian, mid 20s, Caucasian. My target is a female, same age, same race. We have been physical together about a month ago, but she didn't want to continue having sex because she didn't want it to ruin our friendship/she feels that she wasn't as into it because she feels that she may prefer men.

So our friendship is very close. We cuddle often. And I've decided to try some pheromones on her in order to get sexually physical with her again, or for her to see me In A different light.

I've been wearing some GOA around her and one spray of XIST. I put 2 slabs of GOA on both my outer arms p, near my wrist, and spray one soap ray of xist on the center of my neck. They are unscented, but I spray my own Perfume before applying the pheromones.

I've worn the pheromones twice when I've seen her for a long time.

Some things it have noticed:

-eye contact has increased a lot. I've noticed some pupil dilation
-there is no resistance at all when I try to touch her, such as dancing closely or hand holding. Before she'd be a bit hesitant. But she lets me very easily and joins as well.
-we already talk about everything, and intimate details of our lives, but when I saw her she often brought up very personal details of her life

Is this a good combo guys? Does GOA have a sexual aspect to it? Because I already have close comfort with her, I'd like to build some sexual spark between us so we can get physical again.

Thanks!
11-06-2016 1:18 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Dom2789
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Suggestions for friend who was once physical
11-06-2016 1:39 AM

Try a product with high androstenone or androsterone. Go for pure sexual. It will do the job.
11-06-2016 1:39 AM
pherolesbian
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

11-06-2016 11:48 AM

I have a pheromone called alter ego. It had .20 androsterone, .15 androsterol and .20 androstenone

Is that good?
11-06-2016 11:48 AM
pherolesbian
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

11-06-2016 11:53 AM

This is what I have :

Each 7.5 ml bottle of Alter Ego for Women includes: 0.02% androsteNONE, 0.015% androsteNOL, and 0.01%androsteRONE. The bottle comes complete with an eye-dropper top for easy application.
11-06-2016 11:53 AM
Dom2789
Serious Poster

Rep Post

11-07-2016 3:23 AM

Try it out. Use it before cuddling. Escalate slowly.

Let us know if it fails.

Thanks
11-07-2016 3:23 AM

Pheroman
ManSLut

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

11-07-2016 5:55 AM

Alter ego should work or at least have effect.
I would suggest kinda play or hint at being a little "bi".
For eg insert mention of a guy you think is cute in convo.

You may be better off wearing nutella, maybe some chick might want to lick it off
My journal http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-PheroMan
My product list http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-...#pid231407
11-07-2016 5:55 AM
pherolesbian
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

11-07-2016 12:24 PM

I saw her yesterday. I had put alter ego and goa in the day at work. And I got very blatant hits . A worker in another department who usually doesn't talk to me started saying hello and talking. I had a few coworkers (men) give me winks. I felt like I had a strong presence. People just looked at me with extended eye contact.

Anywho I reapplied 2 drops of goa on my wrist and put two drops of alter ego on the sides of my neck.

We had a really great night. We were both really cuddly, it was easy to touch her, no resistance whatsoever, it was very flowing. We did not kiss however we were on each other practically the whole night cuddling and laughing a lot.

I think this combination of alter ego and goa may create fallout or imprint. Goa has the intimacy and closeness, and crushy feelings and alter ego adds some sexual tension, with the NONE as well as slight status elevation. What do you guys think?
11-07-2016 12:24 PM
BarefootOxford
Serious Poster

Rep Post

11-07-2016 12:50 PM

I think the lesbian aspect of pheromones has been poorly documented, here. Try what you've got and let us know the results.

Also, you're going to meet the male burden of performance; not just making sure she's having earth shattering orgasms, but also making her feel respected the next morning and assuring her that this won't negatively impact your friendship. Of course, when a guy hears something like this, it usually means that she regrets sleeping with him for one reason or another (either she's not attracted enough, didn't enjoy it enough, or is uncomfortable with some other aspect). Since she's not sure about her orientation, that could explain a great deal.
11-07-2016 12:50 PM
Fishdude

Rep Post

11-07-2016 10:54 PM

Phero,

She is not a lesbian or even bi (perhaps confused).

If she was she would be all over you. I know many lesbian and bi women. They do not hesitate for any chance encounter with a woman that they want. Hate to burst your bubble.

I have gay friends that are the most loyal freinds, always go out drinking. They are hoping that I fall off the wagon. Hasn't happened yet but if it does I'll let you know in my forum.

A woman's Achilles heal is challenge,
therefore you will keep on trying. Are gay men women? I don't know but they are great friends.

Maybe just let her come to you if she really wants that; on her own terms.

Kindest regards,

FD
11-07-2016 10:54 PM
theLaw

Rep Post

11-07-2016 11:09 PM

(11-07-2016 10:54 PM)Fishdude Wrote:  Phero,

She is not a lesbian or even bi (perhaps confused).

If she was she would be all over you. I know many lesbian and bi women. They do not hesitate for any chance encounter with a woman that they want. Hate to burst your bubble.

I have gay friends that are the most loyal freinds, always go out drinking. They are hoping that I fall off the wagon. Hasn't happened yet but if it does I'll let you know in my forum.

A woman's Achilles heal is challenge,
therefore you will keep on trying. Are gay men women? I don't know but they are great friends.

Maybe just let her come to you if she really wants that; on her own terms.

Kindest regards,

FD

+1

You want a physical relationship with her, and she wants a man.........translation: she wants resources that you can't give her.

You can keep plugging away at this, but all it takes in one legit guy to come along...........and you're out.

Keep in mind that you can continue to pressure her into being with you, but she's already told you that she wants out of the physical relationship, and you doubled-down.........so don't be surprised if she disappears........you didn't exactly give her a choice.

I guess lesbians can get one-itus as well.Help

Cheers!Girl cray

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
11-07-2016 11:09 PM

Share This Thread