Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
(Suggestions) Pheromones for a 17 year old
Pheronewbie
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

(Suggestions) Pheromones for a 17 year old
02-15-2019 2:18 AM

I’m a 17 year old high school boy and I’ve just stumbled apon pheromones, I am already very convinced and is looking for suggestions for pheromones or mixes for different occasions (money is not a problem). Sidenote: I’m not a beta male and I don’t have any problem attracting girls, but some help would not hurt.

Here is the different kinds of pheromones I would need:

One for creating imprints and making girls get a crush on me. I am considering NA or NAG, but have heard that they might not work as well on younger girls

One for getting stranger girls at parties and clubs and possibly some one night stands. Been looking at M3X, but is not sure at all

One for social status and having fun, no sediction, just being more interesting and magnetic. Maybe something like xist, not sure.

One for self effects when alone. For working in my online business and self improvement. Been looking at BW or maybe just some pure androstenone. Will also get some couplins to apply under my nose for testosterone.

LAL: Nude, Wolf, BW, AV, AQ, MAX-T-150
Pheremone Treasures: Swoon
Alpha Dream: L2K V1
02-15-2019 2:18 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
MisterY
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: (Suggestions) Pheromones for a 17 year old
02-15-2019 2:23 AM

Lift weights. Eat well. Go out and try to interact (whether it be to pick up or just to talk) with every single girl you can. You do not need pheromones.
02-15-2019 2:23 AM
Pheronewbie
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

02-15-2019 2:29 AM

(02-15-2019 2:23 AM)MisterY Wrote:  Lift weights. Eat well. Go out and try to interact (whether it be to pick up or just to talk) with every single girl you can. You do not need pheromones.

I already lift and I follow a diet. Again, I don’t have any problem attracting girls, but there is always room for improvement. I have a 6 figure online business so it’s not that pheromones would be a huge investment. Please don’t convince me not to try pheromones because I will regardless.

02-15-2019 2:29 AM
MisterY
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

02-15-2019 3:33 AM

Well then, just buy them all, and try them all out. You may think I'm being facetious, but you will find out that I'm not. Especially since these products are a drop in the bucket for you financially.
02-15-2019 3:33 AM

Pheronewbie
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

02-15-2019 3:36 AM

(02-15-2019 3:33 AM)MisterY Wrote:  Well then, just buy them all, and try them all out. You may think I'm being facetious, but you will find out that I'm not. Especially since these products are a drop in the bucket for you financially.

Obviously not going to buy all of them at once, need some suggestions for which is should get for my situation

02-15-2019 3:36 AM
MacCauley
Serious Poster

Rep Post

02-15-2019 6:04 AM

I'd recommend both NA and Nude to increase opportunities. Let's say you meet a 21 year old hottie NA is a good choice so she'll take you more seriously. There are girls your age who respond better to NA too. Nude hits a wider range of girls your age so it should be top priority.

For parties and stuff get BW. Getting straight none is risky and not a good idea in my opinion. I'd rather get buffered none + cops in a product like SOB or DP.

Chamber 36 or Alpha Q for status and having fun. C36 is probably best bet in your situation, it's very smooth and likeable. You can always try Xist, but it's too basic in my opinion. Best used to beta down hardcore signatures.

TUSC or Alpha Q for increased focus and getting shit done. BW is great for physical stuff like working out or fucking.

Just my 2 cents worth.
02-15-2019 6:04 AM
Pheronewbie
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

02-15-2019 8:26 AM

(02-15-2019 6:04 AM)MacCauley Wrote:  I'd recommend both NA and Nude to increase opportunities. Let's say you meet a 21 year old hottie NA is a good choice so she'll take you more seriously. There are girls your age who respond better to NA too. Nude hits a wider range of girls your age so it should be top priority.

For parties and stuff get BW. Getting straight none is risky and not a good idea in my opinion. I'd rather get buffered none + cops in a product like SOB or DP.

Chamber 36 or Alpha Q for status and having fun. C36 is probably best bet in your situation, it's very smooth and likeable. You can always try Xist, but it's too basic in my opinion. Best used to beta down hardcore signatures.

TUSC or Alpha Q for increased focus and getting shit done. BW is great for physical stuff like working out or fucking.

Just my 2 cents worth.

Wow amazing info! So I’ll definitely be getting nude (that sounded wierd) and BW, in that way I could add some BW to the nude to experiment with some extra none, without making it like NA? Have read a lot about AV for parties and stuff and it could also be used with BW. Might also be going for alpha q or C36 for social, but nude should also be a good social. Thought about getting straight none to mix with nude, but BW migHt just be a safer bet after all.
(02-15-2019 6:04 AM)MacCauley Wrote:  I'd recommend both NA and Nude to increase opportunities. Let's say you meet a 21 year old hottie NA is a good choice so she'll take you more seriously. There are girls your age who respond better to NA too. Nude hits a wider range of girls your age so it should be top priority.

Just my 2 cents worth.

Wow amazing info! So I’ll definitely be getting nude (that sounded wierd) and BW, in that way I could add some BW to the nude to experiment with some extra none, without making it like NA? Have read a lot about AV for parties and stuff and it could also be used with BW. Might also be going for alpha q or C36 for social, but nude should also be a good social. Thought about getting straight none to mix with nude, but BW migHt just be a safer bet after all.

(This post was last modified: 02-15-2019 8:26 AM by Pheronewbie.)
02-15-2019 8:26 AM
kocik2000
Serious Poster

Rep Post

02-15-2019 10:19 AM

BW and nude is my all time favorite combo and two favorite products .

AV is polar and dose sensitive for me tbh
02-15-2019 10:19 AM

Pheronewbie
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

02-15-2019 10:26 AM

(02-15-2019 10:19 AM)kocik2000 Wrote:  BW and nude is my all time favorite combo and two favorite products .

AV is polar and dose sensitive for me tbh

I’m deciding between AV, M3X and AQ for parties

Nude will be perfect for social

02-15-2019 10:26 AM
kocik2000
Serious Poster

Rep Post

02-15-2019 10:37 AM

I use BW for parties Smile

M3x is none heavy ,suppose to be for older . Not sure how it would work for you . It sat weird w me so couldn't test properly, also there's some talk about batch issues on forum but I am not m3x experienced.

AQ never tested , read more refined BW and not as rough around the edges. I like my BW.

AV I own. Like I said , it's good for first inpression, but that's about it. dose sensitive and have to give it a break couple days in between to maximize its effects .

I guess in your case I would go w AV or m3x if between those 3.
(This post was last modified: 02-15-2019 10:38 AM by kocik2000.)
02-15-2019 10:37 AM

Share This Thread