Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Suggested Readings For Growth
BigDickBandit420

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Suggested Readings For Growth
11-26-2016 1:16 AM

We always discuss about how mones are only 10% of your game, and the rest is you. I want to create a recommended list of readings from members for the purpose of self improvement. Developing our self will produce more long term results than any blends.

If you could post an amazon link to your recommendation(s) and an explanation on why you think it will help on the journey of self development, that would be awesome. I'll start

The Game by Neil Strauss - Some men grew up sexually deprived. I think this book is awesome in showing how sexual women can be. It can change your perspective on life. There's also some lessons to learn about life in this book, but I do not to take the PUA stuff too seriously. I want to be a "natural", not a PUA, PUG, or Master Pick up artist

NLP for Dummies - From my understanding, NLP helps you understand why you think/act a certain way, and helps you overcome it. It is supposed to help with persuasion skills too. I read chapter 1 so far, and my biggest take away is you m ove through life not by respodning to the world around you, but by responding to your model/map of the world. This was reccomended in Paradoxe's journal

AS3's journal on Pherotruth - See how sexual women can be, read about this guy pulling girls from gas stations, having an orgy with girls who work in a high end retail story, and learn how much money can be made by a single man. As a bonus, subliminal message goodies are found in the first dozen pages of the journal. Definitely changed the way I think about women, money, seduction, and the possibilities that are presented to us each day. A wealth of life lessons are found in that journal. 300+ pages but well worth it. Very interesting and reads like a movie.

https://pherotruth.com/Thread-Nice-guy-t...My-journey

/bro-science

If you truly become high value, you no longer have to mimic the action or follow the beliefs of high-value men

Having the courage to not make hitting on girls creepy is all you need.
11-26-2016 1:16 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Horizon
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Suggested Readings For Growth
11-26-2016 6:24 AM

Mark Manson - Models

Showing how to grow as a man and get girls as a part of the process, very good mindset especially the vulnerability part

Mark Manson - The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck

awsome new book, a little bit different approach then the usual self help books, what are the right values and how to take repsonsibility for your life

Psycho-Cybergentics

Must-Read, how self-image works and how it influence your life
11-26-2016 6:24 AM
Jimmycrack
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

11-26-2016 8:59 PM

(11-26-2016 6:24 AM)Horizon Wrote:  Psycho-Cybergentics

Must-Read, how self-image works and how it influence your life

OMG OMG - thank you thank you. I was trying to remember this book. I read it in 10th grade and it changed my life. I was trying to remember what it was called. I became a big fan of Ayn Rand which is fiction but another odd branch out.
11-26-2016 8:59 PM
BigDickBandit420

Rep Post

07-10-2017 1:08 AM

This is a book that explains multiple body language, and verbal communication methods to build rapport and likability.

Empathic statements are one of my biggest take aways from the book. The neck tilt when greeting someone is another.

Hopefully I'll remember to post a new book on this thread every week to keep it somewhat relevant.

/bro-science

If you truly become high value, you no longer have to mimic the action or follow the beliefs of high-value men

(This post was last modified: 07-10-2017 1:08 AM by BigDickBandit420.)
07-10-2017 1:08 AM

DarkLord1

Rep Post

07-10-2017 8:43 PM

(07-10-2017 1:08 AM)BigDickBandit420 Wrote:  

This is a book that explains multiple body language, and verbal communication methods to build rapport and likability.

Empathic statements are one of my biggest take aways from the book. The neck tilt when greeting someone is another.

Hopefully I'll remember to post a new book on this thread every week to keep it somewhat relevant.

I'm intrigued.....How have you used the emphatic statements?
07-10-2017 8:43 PM
BigDickBandit420

Rep Post

07-10-2017 9:55 PM

(07-10-2017 8:43 PM)DarkLord1 Wrote:  I'm intrigued.....How have you used the emphatic statements?

Opening the convo or keeping the convo going. The point is to make them feel like you understand them.

It's like saying "Sounds like you have a job lined up after your internship finishes"

There's notes on the book on Google.

My fave is to approach someone with a tilted head, quick eye brow raise and a smile - we create a very friendly perception of ourselves when we do this.

/bro-science

07-10-2017 9:55 PM
DarkLord1

Rep Post

07-10-2017 10:10 PM

(07-10-2017 9:55 PM)BigDickBandit420 Wrote:  Opening the convo or keeping the convo going. The point is to make them feel like you understand them.

It's like saying "Sounds like you have a job lined up after your internship finishes"

There's notes on the book on Google.

My fave is to approach someone with a tilted head, quick eye brow raise and a smile - we create a very friendly perception of ourselves when we do this.

Thank you for the response, BDB! I found it on Scribd and am reading it now.
07-10-2017 10:10 PM
DarkLord1

Rep Post

07-11-2017 10:51 PM

(07-10-2017 1:08 AM)BigDickBandit420 Wrote:  

Still reading this book, but I have to admit that it is a very good read so far! Nice Job on finding this book, BDB420!

I've read more than a dozen books on body language and this is turning out to be my favorite and I'm not even done yet.

Just goes to show that we can always learn new things.

Just read the emphatic statements section and it's a brilliant, simple idea! Subtle, but very powerful.
07-11-2017 10:51 PM

BigDickBandit420

Rep Post

07-21-2017 2:13 AM

Persuasion Skills Black Book: Practical NLP Language Patterns for Getting The Response You Want

It doesn't get into the complicated scientific stuff about NLP. It shows some language patterns for being persuasive and explains why/how they work. He gives abundant examples. The book is also written using all the language patterns so it's fun to see the patterns in action. Sometimes I write posts with his writing style. I feel it trips you guys out. I copied his tone of writing when I suggested AnthonyBoa get p96 in place of A1 in the nude alpha thread.

The PDF is available for online - I downloaded it months ago.

/bro-science

(This post was last modified: 07-21-2017 2:20 AM by BigDickBandit420.)
07-21-2017 2:13 AM

Share This Thread