Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Subliminals...
Fly So Hi
Jr. Researcher

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1363
Thanks received:
741 thanks in 393 posts

RE: Subliminals...
11-02-2012 1:25 PM

Thanks a lot, Androaura! Which one(s) are you using and for how long now?

Fly
11-02-2012 1:25 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Androaura
Walking Pheromone Cloud

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 269
Thanks received:
149 thanks in 83 posts

11-02-2012 1:46 PM

(11-02-2012 1:25 PM)Fly So Hi Wrote:  Thanks a lot, Androaura! Which one(s) are you using and for how long now?

Be Happy, Social Skills, Break From The Past, and The Law of Attraction.

I attempt to organize them (and others) into playlists that i feel will have qualities that'll synergize with one another while keeping the playlist not too out there in size as to have the sessions be more worth while. I have fiddled with subliminals for a few weeks. I have listened to others but currently I am looking into how to organize different subliminals into different tiers of tied subliminals such as what playlists for what occassions (time of day, events currently happening within my life, etc).

I feel at the least it keeps my head out of negative thinking which allows for a more positive outlook on the day that has occurred before listening or even the upcoming one afterward, the next day at hand.

Journal:
The J(ournal) of Aura

Current Pheromone Products Owned:
Alpha Dreams: Alfa Maschio: My Rating - 7/10 & Fast Burn Glace (Light Silicone): My Rating - 8/10
Love Scent: Androstadienone (Full Strength): My Rating - 9/10

Wishlist:
Wolf, Aqua Vitae, L2K, Corporativo, NPA
11-02-2012 1:46 PM
Thanks given by Fly So Hi
Fly So Hi
Jr. Researcher

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1363
Thanks received:
741 thanks in 393 posts

11-02-2012 2:10 PM

Awesome! Thanks for the tip. Be Happy and Law Of Attraction should work wonders together! I'll include super confidence in my alpha male playlist. I made a pause on that though: recently bought penis enlargement! Big Grin Redface

Let me know in case anyone wants it and i'll upload.

EDIT: Remember to do visualisations, btw.

Fly
(This post was last modified: 11-02-2012 2:11 PM by Fly So Hi.)
11-02-2012 2:10 PM
Tigurinn
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 6
Thanks received:
9 thanks in 8 posts

04-10-2013 7:40 AM

(08-14-2011 9:12 AM)JAYCEE Wrote:  Are some companies better than others?

Well, I take my hat off for the refunding policies of Subliminal Shop and RealSubliminal - I've bought from both of them and requested a refund, and gotten both instantly and very humbly.

So neither company grabs your money and runs.

Can't say for any other company in this field; however, I wonder, those that have been hypnotised by a guy set out to do so (not the regular hypnotherapy by watching telly) are more prone to 'feel' effects of subliminals if they can be hypnotised? (English is my third language so please bear with me Smile )
04-10-2013 7:40 AM
phertest
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 41
Thanks received:
75 thanks in 54 posts

04-10-2013 1:42 PM

I don't know if this is a placebo, but I downloaded a torrent of realsubliminal stuff and have been playing the silent ones overnight... I've woken up a little more tired the last few days. But my general mood seems to be a little better. They're only 10 minutes long each so I've got a few different ones looping constantly.

I am also taking test boosters, working out more regularly, improving my diet which is why I say this may be a placebo. But I am willing to give anything a shot.

Also... I downloaded this thing called "Mind Master" which flashes short affirmations on your computer screen. You can adjust the frequency as well as the length of each message, as well as add your own affirmations.

I'm usually pretty aware of my state of mind so I will note anything significant in my journal.
04-10-2013 1:42 PM

Share This Thread