Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Subliminals usage?
mengster
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Subliminals usage?
05-05-2011 2:31 PM

I was just going through some old threads at the AD forums when this bumped out. Catlord was just explaining about how it works. I think he may be the owner of the site? The thread was started by jessejester btw if he is reading this Big Grin

Anyways i've been trying out their free self confidence prog. I woke up on the 3rd day with the feeling that i can throw my a314 away lol. I'm really not sure how to tell if it is working though. There are some dubious (my pov) ones like growing taller progs as well.

Anyone?
05-05-2011 2:31 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mark-in-dallas
Administrator

RE: Subliminals usage?
05-05-2011 3:19 PM

Yeah, it's catlords site. I never liked the guy or believed much of anything he had to say though, because he always had such a cockly attitude, and well because my calculator told me there was a 96.557% chance he was full of it.

Nobody changes until the pain of staying the same becomes greater than the pain of change....
05-05-2011 3:19 PM
mengster
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

05-05-2011 4:32 PM

hahahahaha oh yeah i nearly forgot about his calculator lol
05-05-2011 4:32 PM
JesseJester
Call Me Daddy

Rep Post

05-05-2011 5:15 PM

I still havnt looked further into this. I am still intested in giving them a shot but just havnt had the time to do so. I have spent a good part of the past 6 months studying for an exam to compete for promotion and havnt really explored any new hobbies. Its on my list of things to do now that I have taken the test. I will let you know if I decide to explore it.

Don't set boundaries, discover them.
05-05-2011 5:15 PM

Rattlesnake
Serious Poster

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

05-06-2011 4:25 AM

Many moons ago I tried using this kind of stuff as a quick fix, it rarely ever sticks as the underlying issues are not resolved, and at times it feels like a placebo. Once I started the slow long journey on fixing my fuddled mind things improved and stayed that way.

Some people say it works and not for others fair play to them. Personally I find Catlords explanation as to why his overweight friend did not lose weight the primary reason why some consider this to be a snakeoil product:

"She also made absolutely zero effort to "help herself" in the form of increasing her energy expenditure and/or decreasing her caloric intake."

Hmm I see, the subliminal tape only works if you do what you're supposed to do to lose weight anyway.

Not to mention some of the products which are dubious looking to say the least, including this one:

Not that I was personally looking to increase the size of my diggeri doo.. ahem.. Have a look at the 'script'...
05-06-2011 4:25 AM
mark-in-dallas
Administrator

05-06-2011 5:46 AM

(05-06-2011 4:25 AM)Rattlesnake Wrote:  "She also made absolutely zero effort to "help herself" in the form of increasing her energy expenditure and/or decreasing her caloric intake."

Sounds like the reasons he used to give people when they asked why his phero mixes weren't working for them.

More likely, his phero mixes only worked for him on a subliminal level.

Nobody changes until the pain of staying the same becomes greater than the pain of change....
05-06-2011 5:46 AM
mengster
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

05-06-2011 9:41 AM

Lol mark

Rattlesnake, yeah I was actually seriously considering trying them until I saw that. It just overflowed my skepticism.

But don't we encourage congruency with mones as well?
05-06-2011 9:41 AM
Intrique
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

05-06-2011 10:55 AM

(05-05-2011 3:19 PM)mark-in-dallas Wrote:  Yeah, it's catlords site. I never liked the guy or believed much of anything he had to say though, because he always had such a cockly attitude, and well because my calculator told me there was a 96.557% chance he was full of it.

I don't know much about subliminals, and I admit that his "because my calculator told me" doesn't give catlord much credibility, but I still think he is a fair guy.

When I started designing my own mix he gave me a valuable advice as to what I might want to try to make it work better. I've tried what he suggested and it has improved my mix. So I do find him quite knowledgeable as far as pheromones go.
05-06-2011 10:55 AM

JonesRE
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

01-10-2012 11:21 AM

I'm 24 days into a 30 (make that 32)-day test of Indigo Mindlabs subliminals ("Absolute Self Confidence 4G" and "Ultra Motivation 4G"). So far, I don't "feel" any different (but then again, I've always been a pompous ass with a superiority complex, so I might not notice).

After this test, I'm going to try a couple of Real Subliminals products ("Confidence" and "Personal Power") for the same amount of time. Yesterday, I sent Real Subliminals a question via their contact form, asking what differentiated them from the competition. I was impressed that they actually answered me in less than the 24-hours that their web site advertises... but I was a little less-than-impressed that the answer came straight from their FAQ page, which I had already read (If the FAQ page had provided a satisfactory answer, I would not have written).

Can someone recommend any other worthy companies in the subliminal production field? I'm always up for testing new stuff.

I'm new to pheromones, so I haven't ever been a member at the forum where Catlord made his contributions. And, while it is irksome when someone has an "it can't be my stuff, it must be you" attitude.... I'm willing to overlook someone's personality quirks (particularly after looking in the mirror), as long as their product does what it should, and provides good value for the money.

Just a guy... at a desk.
(This post was last modified: 01-10-2012 11:22 AM by JonesRE.)
01-10-2012 11:21 AM
Grasshopper
Making It Happen

Rep Post

01-10-2012 12:01 PM

I'm not aware of too many different companies Jones...but I've been using Reals Subs' offerings, and I believe they have been of a benefit.

I would hazard a guess that perhaps trying a course of something you consider a sticking point in your personal life would be in order if you're looking to experience significant change. If you're already a pretty confident and self assured guy, there's not much that confidence subs can do to take you above your baseline.

*I HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO EVIDENCE TO SUBSTANTIATE ANY CLAIMS THAT I MAY MAKE. JUST ASSUME I'M LYING.*

"When I was your age, all we had was colgone and our cojones! I hate you." - Dafixisin

"When someone shares something of value with you and you benefit from it, you have a moral obligation to share it with others." - Chinese Proverb
01-10-2012 12:01 PM

Share This Thread