Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Stupid Question About Layering
andromun
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
70 thanks in 40 posts

Stupid Question About Layering
01-25-2012 3:48 AM

I’m curious as to how the members “layer” different mones.

Typically I will spray lets say Mone A on my chest, and Mone B on my neck and maybe something else on the back on my neck.

Question: Is it okay to spray all multiple products in the same area? Perhaps waiting for the 1st mone to dry then spray the 2nd…let dry then spray the 3rd?

For some reason I think blending different mones can lessen the effects.

I hope I make sense – I’m just trying to get an idea of what the other members do.

Thanks!

The Dude abides...
01-25-2012 3:48 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by captain_alex

captain_alex
The Swiss guy

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 26
Thanks received:
103 thanks in 51 posts

RE: Stupid Question About Layering
01-25-2012 4:40 AM

(01-25-2012 3:48 AM)andromun Wrote:  I’m curious as to how the members “layer” different mones.

Typically I will spray lets say Mone A on my chest, and Mone B on my neck and maybe something else on the back on my neck.

Question: Is it okay to spray all multiple products in the same area? Perhaps waiting for the 1st mone to dry then spray the 2nd…let dry then spray the 3rd?

For some reason I think blending different mones can lessen the effects.

I hope I make sense – I’m just trying to get an idea of what the other members do.

Thanks!

Interesting question. I could imagine that spraying mone a, letting it dry and then spraying mone b creates in a way a "thicker" layer, which could lessen the effect. Spraying mone b when mone a is still wet doesn't make a difference I think.

But that's just my imagination, I really don't know, I'm excited to hear other opinions Big Grin

Journal: A captains logbook

Current Stack:
Max Attraction Gold
Scent of Eros
Alpha Maschio
Glace
Wolf
Nude Alpha
New Pheromone Additive
Androstadienone
01-25-2012 4:40 AM
CanadianGuy45
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 214
Thanks received:
230 thanks in 153 posts

01-29-2012 10:11 AM

Great question Andro. I am interested in answers to this question as well. Also, not to hijack your thread, but some enthusiasts add many drops of a variety of products. Ex. 6 drops of 4 different products. Obviously some of these are social mones, but is this method not excessive?
01-29-2012 10:11 AM
renny
Via Satellite

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 234
Thanks received:
181 thanks in 90 posts

01-31-2012 2:42 AM

I tend to spray different Pheromones on different spots. I think that one of the keys to diffusion is increasing surface area as much as possible.

That said, there are lots of circumstances in which your choices are limited. Winter clothing being a biggie. If all you have to spray on are your wrists, well you have to layer. Let each layer dry before adding another. It seems to work better that way. I think it also works best if you are adding cologne to add it last as the diffusion molecules in the cologne will pick up the pheromones from your skin but the pheromones on top will keep the diffusion molecules trapped if they are on top.

An Inuit hunter asked the local missionary priest: "If I did not know about God and sin, would I go to hell?" "No," said the priest, "not if you did not know." "Then why," asked the Inuk earnestly, "did you tell me?"
01-31-2012 2:42 AM
reggie10
Checking out the place

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 5
Thanks received:
2 thanks in 1 posts

03-30-2012 7:44 AM

Somewhere on this forum someone had posted a color-coded chart showing ideal sweet spots for different classes of mones; sexual on the neck, comfort on the wrists, etc. Does anyone know what I'm talking about and have it available to repost, and is there any truth to the information?
03-30-2012 7:44 AM

Sptsmed
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 56
Thanks received:
484 thanks in 194 posts

03-30-2012 7:54 AM

I am surely no expert on this and many others can definitely add more experience that I can, but I tend to apply them at different points. I typically apply the social, whether it be Glace, HS, Instant Openness or Instant Honesty, or TO to my wrists and spread it up my forearm. I mix what ever alpha or sexual type product between my elbow and my neck and if I choose to spice it up with some New Pheromone Additive or Turn Up The Heat I spray that on my chest or upper back and let it diffuse more slowly through my shirt. TL I always spray on my shirt sleeves and collar. Beats me if it matters, it just has worked this way for me it seems.
03-30-2012 7:54 AM

Share This Thread