Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Strongly Beautifying Products
DataDragon - Banned
Banned

Sex: Male

RE: Strongly Beautifying Products
06-13-2017 2:45 PM

Swoon I get compliments such as I'm looking younger every time they see me and a few people underestimate my age by 10-15 years when I asked. May be different molecule but young looking is heavy beauty enhancement. I have been trying with add on Androstenone like primitive and 0-69 and thu as well. Probably DHEA.
Aqua Vitae yes.
Nude Alpha yes.
Core yes.

Garry seems to like that molecule Androstenetrione, I'm hoping its also in Alpha Q 20 pheromones since I use that one a bit since to me its been an all use type blend that didnt polarize people like my higher sexual mixes that I pull out in specialty situations. Solomons attar sounds like a nice add on to add beauty to other product.

Androstenetrione – the “visual beautifier” pheromone. Androstenetrione, while not as “mainstream” as other pheromones has profound and very unique effects. It creates a very noticeable “air brush” type of effect, making you appear more attractive to other people, as well as making other people appear more attractive to you. It is also an emotional amplifier, and creates almost euphoric experiences and memories in hindsight. It is also known for its “super glue” effect where people (especially women) feel inclined make body contact with the wearer. This is due to the affectionate feelings it tends to cause.
Androstatrione – the “visual brightener” pheromone. Androstatrione is a molecule similar to androstenEtrione, in that it creates noticeable visual effects. However, in my opinion they are not as pronounced. What is noticeable is that it seems to “brighten” your vision, and also make people and things appear in a more childlike way. People may perceive you as more attractive. Like cartoonish, unreal, etc. This molecule has some reports on it, but needs more testing to determine further effects.
DHEA – the “youthful”, funny pheromone. DHEA is a very common molecule in many pheromone formulas because of its myriad of effects. It can create humourous social situations, more playfulness from men and women, and generally a “pleasant” vibe. It is known for boosting your sense of wellbeing, and known for making people feel more “in touch” with their bodies (in a physical sort of way).

Apx M3X, C36, Imt, Core, Tit, Dion, Man2
PT THU, Swn, GoA, 0to69, AT, Astax
LAL AlQ, Wlf, AV, BW, DP
PXS DMe o, Tab, Evol, Coh, Asc, P96,86, Bls, Cnx, Xist
LuvE Max Attr, ScErs o
Lacroy NPATc,NPA 5,Edge,B2B
LovSc ScErs g
AD AM LIIK V1+2 6-17,Cert
LPMP WM, WM/PM, HuTr, HThr, HMet, MkGn, ShEs, Aja
Oth IsoESup
(This post was last modified: 06-13-2017 2:50 PM by DataDragon.)
06-13-2017 2:45 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
V-nice

Rep Post

06-13-2017 3:58 PM

My friend DataDragon, in the short time you've been here, you've been very active in contributing to the community. Maybe you've gotten off on the wrong foot with some, and some may see your post as suspect, But what I see is a person continuously giving his knowledge, albeit debatable, to the forum.

You seem to have tough skin and keep doing your thing. I see nothing but goodness in that.

Cheers!

"The man that knows he doesn't know, is a wise man."
06-13-2017 3:58 PM

DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

06-13-2017 4:32 PM

(06-13-2017 2:45 PM)DataDragon Wrote:  Androstenetrione – the “visual beautifier” pheromone. Androstenetrione, while not as “mainstream” as other pheromones has profound and very unique effects. It creates a very noticeable “air brush” type of effect, making you appear more attractive to other people, as well as making other people appear more attractive to you. It is also an emotional amplifier, and creates almost euphoric experiences and memories in hindsight. It is also known for its “super glue” effect where people (especially women) feel inclined make body contact with the wearer. This is due to the affectionate feelings it tends to cause.
Androstatrione – the “visual brightener” pheromone. Androstatrione is a molecule similar to androstenEtrione, in that it creates noticeable visual effects. However, in my opinion they are not as pronounced. What is noticeable is that it seems to “brighten” your vision, and also make people and things appear in a more childlike way. People may perceive you as more attractive. Like cartoonish, unreal, etc. This molecule has some reports on it, but needs more testing to determine further effects.
DHEA – the “youthful”, funny pheromone. DHEA is a very common molecule in many pheromone formulas because of its myriad of effects. It can create humourous social situations, more playfulness from men and women, and generally a “pleasant” vibe. It is known for boosting your sense of wellbeing, and known for making people feel more “in touch” with their bodies (in a physical sort of way).

This description, I remember reading it somewhere. Exactly the same way.

Edit. Holy cow. R u house of pheromones D-Dragon? Smile
(This post was last modified: 06-13-2017 4:33 PM by DrChocolate.)
06-13-2017 4:32 PM
theLaw

Rep Post

06-13-2017 4:40 PM

@DataDragon

Quote:Swoon I get compliments such as I'm looking younger every time they see me and a few people underestimate my age by 10-15 years when I asked. May be different molecule but young looking is heavy beauty enhancement. I have been trying with add on Androstenone like primitive and 0-69 and thu as well. Probably DHEA.
Aqua Vitae yes.
Nude Alpha yes.
Core yes.

Garry seems to like that molecule Androstenetrione, I'm hoping its also in Alpha Q 20 pheromones since I use that one a bit since to me its been an all use type blend that didnt polarize people like my higher sexual mixes that I pull out in specialty situations. Solomons attar sounds like a nice add on to add beauty to other product.

Androstenetrione – the “visual beautifier” pheromone. Androstenetrione, while not as “mainstream” as other pheromones has profound and very unique effects. It creates a very noticeable “air brush” type of effect, making you appear more attractive to other people, as well as making other people appear more attractive to you. It is also an emotional amplifier, and creates almost euphoric experiences and memories in hindsight. It is also known for its “super glue” effect where people (especially women) feel inclined make body contact with the wearer. This is due to the affectionate feelings it tends to cause.

(06-13-2017 4:32 PM)DrChocolate Wrote:  This description, I remember reading it somewhere. Exactly the same way.

Edit. Holy cow. R u house of pheromones D-Dragon? Smile

Oops!...........Looks like DataDragon got sloppy!!!

[Image: 2d828fc.jpg]

If only someone woudl have seen this coming..........oh.......wait.Dodgy

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
06-13-2017 4:40 PM
BigDickBandit420

Rep Post

06-13-2017 4:43 PM

I think we're under estimating the accuracy of his name, DataDragon. He is literally a dragon spewing out data like it's fire even if it's copied from reputable sites.

Definitely Nude Alpha is beautifying IME.

/bro-science

If you truly become high value, you no longer have to mimic the action or follow the beliefs of high-value men

Having the courage to not make hitting on girls creepy is all you need.
(This post was last modified: 06-13-2017 4:44 PM by BigDickBandit420.)
06-13-2017 4:43 PM
DataDragon - Banned
Banned

06-13-2017 9:34 PM

Lol. Good one BDB. Yes the description of those three pheromones related to beauty came from an article on House of Pheromones. I was told once its not good to link to sites that are affiliate sellers so instead of linking the article I copied EXACTLY the three I thought were relevant to the topic. I am not passing things off as mine, many noobs read this stuff and just think it might be helpful to some to know what molecules do that are related to this after my post. Not everyone is already an expert or has read every article elsewhere. I use evernote and have close to an encyclopedia of stuff saved over the years. That was just additional shared data some may find useful.

Apx M3X, C36, Imt, Core, Tit, Dion, Man2
PT THU, Swn, GoA, 0to69, AT, Astax
LAL AlQ, Wlf, AV, BW, DP
PXS DMe o, Tab, Evol, Coh, Asc, P96,86, Bls, Cnx, Xist
LuvE Max Attr, ScErs o
Lacroy NPATc,NPA 5,Edge,B2B
LovSc ScErs g
AD AM LIIK V1+2 6-17,Cert
LPMP WM, WM/PM, HuTr, HThr, HMet, MkGn, ShEs, Aja
Oth IsoESup
(This post was last modified: 06-13-2017 9:50 PM by DataDragon.)
06-13-2017 9:34 PM

theLaw

Rep Post

06-13-2017 10:16 PM

(06-13-2017 9:34 PM)DataDragon Wrote:  Lol. Good one BDB. Yes the description of those three pheromones related to beauty came from an article on House of Pheromones. I was told once its not good to link to sites that are affiliate sellers so instead of linking the article I copied EXACTLY the three I thought were relevant to the topic. I am not passing things off as mine, many noobs read this stuff and just think it might be helpful to some to know what molecules do that are related to this after my post. Not everyone is already an expert or has read every article elsewhere. I use evernote and have close to an encyclopedia of stuff saved over the years. That was just additional shared data some may find useful.

Actually, that's exactly what you did.

Fortunately, many members here have already seen through your smoke-and-mirrors, so it wasn't exactly a surprise

If you weren't so impatient, perhaps more members would have fallen for it.Big boss

Here's looking forward to more posts from you David..............or is it Mike Plumer as you linked in one of your earlier posts?.............probably doesn't matter. Dodgy

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
(This post was last modified: 06-13-2017 10:19 PM by theLaw.)
06-13-2017 10:16 PM
purpleblood
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

06-14-2017 12:13 AM

It's good we have datadragon in this forum. We don't need to do any researches. He will do the research for you then copy paste in the forum. P
06-14-2017 12:13 AM
GoergeFocky
Serious Poster

Rep Post

06-14-2017 2:37 AM

Not to mention that the molecule description at HoP don't stand closer scrutinity in many cases - especially DHEA and Atrione.
06-14-2017 2:37 AM
LieutenantMones
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

06-14-2017 6:50 AM

What do you guys mean by beautifying? Is it in a way that affects the targets perception of your actual physicality? Like a youthful or a glowing effect? Or do you just mean anything that would increase your attractiveness and make others want to be around you?

I believe that a guys looks don't matter as much as we believe they do and I'm sure we all agree that there are other, more important, factors that women judge men on.

So, if we're all here to use mones for social influence and to get laid more often then wouldn't every mone be beautifying in some way? Or have I missed the mark completely lol?

I'd appreciate if someone could explain the concept of what differs between attraction, in a sexual and social sense, and what is meant here by beautifying.

(06-13-2017 9:34 PM)DataDragon Wrote:  Lol. Good one BDB. Yes the description of those three pheromones related to beauty came from an article on House of Pheromones. I was told once its not good to link to sites that are affiliate sellers so instead of linking the article I copied EXACTLY the three I thought were relevant to the topic. I am not passing things off as mine, many noobs read this stuff and just think it might be helpful to some to know what molecules do that are related to this after my post. Not everyone is already an expert or has read every article elsewhere. I use evernote and have close to an encyclopedia of stuff saved over the years. That was just additional shared data some may find useful.

I'm still really new here, and while the information and research is really appreciated, I think that what we noob want to hear more than anything is first hand reports, from multiple sources. We want the opportunity to ask questions and share our experiences to figure out where to invest and narrow down the fine points of each product.

Dont copy from websites man, tell us your own experience Smile

Oh god I need to wash this swoon off xD
06-14-2017 6:50 AM

Share This Thread