Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Strong/Dangerous hits from Chikara Gel
Ancillian
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 129
Thanks received:
247 thanks in 108 posts

Strong/Dangerous hits from Chikara Gel
08-24-2015 6:31 AM

Here's another blast from the past!

Summary: I tested Chikara gel a lot between 2004 and 2006. At high doses people hated me, at very low doses, I got very good responses.

Act 1 - Satanic Responses
I ordered Chikara Gel at a time that it was getting rave reviews on the Love Scent forums. People were using it in the half a gel pack region and supposedly getting great results from women.

Unfortunately, I did not replicate those results.

On one early occasion I wore half a gel pack of Chikara, I went to a gathering at a friend's house. Probably about 6-7 people, male and female, all in one room. Once there, I started getting into unusually aggressive arguments about hypothetical matters. For instance, I started debating with a friend whether the assassination of George W Bush would lead to a change in American foreign policy. Such discussions were not unusual, what was unusual, however, was that I was verbally attacked by some friends to a degree that I had hitherto not experienced.

On another occasion, I went to the library and handed in a library book late. Usually the librarians (before or since) were not particularly bothered. I paid my fine, they'd smile at me and tell me to remember to bring things back on time in future, and I'd be on my way. However, this time, loaded up with my half gel pack of Chikara, the librarian was vitriolic towards me! She shook her head, scowled and started lecturing me on how terrible I'd been. I think she even threatened to ban me from the library.

On yet another occasion, I went to see my best friend - again whilst wearing the half gel pack of chikara. Although we have discussions, we never have heated arguments. However, this time I could tell, almost from the moment that I entered the room, that he was pissed off with me, and trivial/aggressive arguments began to flow.

At that point, I twigged the pattern. I excused myself, went home and showered, and returned. Our interactions returned to normal!

I decided that Chikara, at least at that dose, was very dangerous for me!

Act 2 - Attraction and Stalking

For some reason, despite the results above, I decided to keep with Chikara. Also, for some reason, I decided to try it in a micro dose. I made a tiny snip in a pack, and pushed out the tiniest amount of gel I could manage. I then applied it to myself. I imagine it was around 1 cubic mm of gel, perhaps less.

Suddenly I started getting good results.

- Girls from work would display heightened attraction towards me.
- My female boss would be happy to see me and more accommodating/deferential in her behaviour.
- And the negative reactions disappeared.

I remember very little more than this, but I came away with the impression that micro dose Chikara was definitely doing something!

My main memory of micro dose Chikara came when I was living with my male housemate, his girlfriend LG (de facto a rent-free third housemate) and his ex girlfriend (GG) who needed a place to stay (she slept rent-free on the sofa for a few months).

Once I started wearing the Chikara, GG displayed obvious signs of attraction towards me. I can't remember the full details, but she'd hang around my space, make sexual comments, and generally display interest.

One incident I always remember is that I went into my room, and she got a seat from the kitchen and, placed it outside my door, and sat there for hours watching it! It was as weird as hell.

Now this was a complicated situation. Remember, I was living with my housemate, his current girlfriend (LG) and his ex girlfriend (GG)! There was obvious attraction between me and GG, but it was a weird situation to display it.

Nevertheless, things began to escalate. Me and GG started having make-out sessions on the sofa. We also ended up in bed together. Unfortunately, we didn't fuck, as I experienced my first bout of erectile dysfunction in my life! This led to GG getting pissed off, and walking off!

Also, at one point whilst all of the above was occurring (my memory is too distant to know exactly when) there was one day that I didn't wear Chikara and GG instantly remarked that 'she'd never realised how short I was', then walked off again. Ha.

Anyway, probably a lot more happened, but this was almost 10 years ago, so I can't really remember. As things stand, I don't think I'd try Chikara again!
08-24-2015 6:31 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by Falcon, Pheroman, Nicksw

Ancillian
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
247 thanks in 108 posts

RE: Strong/Dangerous hits from Chikara Gel
08-24-2015 9:16 AM

Ahah! I've actually found some of my old notes on Chikara! For the most part my memory was correct, but I'd like to add that...

- It seems I actually had about 10-15 trials of Chikara on non-consecutive days where I got the negative/argumentative results! My God, I was glutton for punishment in those days! The results occurred anywhere from using half a gel pack to 1/5 a gel pack. Given that level of testing, I can be very sure that the results were due to the product.

- The dosage I started getting consistent good results from was around 1/10th-1/15th of a pack - although I continued getting good results at the tiny dab levels that I reported in the post above. The very low dose is what I stuck with, as it was the most economical.

- At the low dosages, I apparently got unusual amounts of deference/respect from male friends/relatives and attraction from women across age groups.
08-24-2015 9:16 AM
Thanks given by Falcon, Rockster, Pheroman, Nicksw
HappyGoSkillfully
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 26
Thanks received:
690 thanks in 309 posts

08-24-2015 9:34 PM

From '06?
Why?
Why are you talking about this 9 yrs later?
08-24-2015 9:34 PM
Thanks given by Spider-mone
SeekingSuccess

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1339
Thanks received:
679 thanks in 424 posts

08-24-2015 10:22 PM

(08-24-2015 9:34 PM)HappyGoSkillfully Wrote:  From '06?
Why?
Why are you talking about this 9 yrs later?

Why not?! These types of extensive reports only benefit the community.
08-24-2015 10:22 PM
Thanks given by Ancillian
kimosabe
Consciousness-Congruence

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1276
Thanks received:
1435 thanks in 949 posts

08-24-2015 11:58 PM

Chikara is still available for sale at Love Scent. That's relevant in my books, and could help someone who is looking at this mone for his next purchase.

ME = Awesome
ME(Mones) = Awesome(Quicker)
ME = Awesome

Phero Tool Chest
Pheromone Treasures
Desi, Auraental, AT, CPT, THU, EFZ, GOA, AOA, TS*, Z69*
Apex Pheromones
Core, Titan, Core V2*
Liquid Alchemy Labs
Wolf, DP, A4A, OD*
PheromoneDiskont.com(closed)
AM
Love Scent
A314,Chikara, scented SOE, old NPA, W.A.G.G-N (all '09 - '10 vintage)
Vero Labs
LT ('09 vintage)

Key
used up & will re-purchase
*sample
^in shipment
not re-purchased/swapped
(This post was last modified: 08-24-2015 11:58 PM by kimosabe.)
08-24-2015 11:58 PM
Thanks given by Ancillian

Ancillian
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
247 thanks in 108 posts

08-25-2015 12:52 AM

Yep, as said above, this product is still available, so the results will still be relevant to people looking to purchase. Also, the reports provide a point of comparison to judge other products.
08-25-2015 12:52 AM
Thanks given by Pheroman
Spider-mone
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 150
Thanks received:
520 thanks in 250 posts

08-25-2015 10:42 AM

That's like saying A314 reports from 2006 are relevant. How can we be sure 2006 chikara is the same as todays? what would be more relevant is a current report of the current chikara and what results you get from that.

maybe it's just me, but i wouldn't buy a product based on a 9 year old report....just saying.
08-25-2015 10:42 AM
Ancillian
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
247 thanks in 108 posts

08-25-2015 4:41 PM

(08-25-2015 10:42 AM)Spider-mone Wrote:  That's like saying A314 reports from 2006 are relevant. How can we be sure 2006 chikara is the same as todays? what would be more relevant is a current report of the current chikara and what results you get from that.

maybe it's just me, but i wouldn't buy a product based on a 9 year old report....just saying.

1) I flagged up right at the start that I was reporting experiences from 2004-2006. If readers don't believe old reviews are useful, they can click away very quickly.
2) There are no reports I've come across that suggest the Chikara formula has changed over the years.
(This post was last modified: 08-25-2015 8:08 PM by Ancillian.)
08-25-2015 4:41 PM
HappyGoSkillfully
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 26
Thanks received:
690 thanks in 309 posts

08-25-2015 10:02 PM

(08-25-2015 10:42 AM)Spider-mone Wrote:  That's like saying A314 reports from 2006 are relevant. How can we be sure 2006 chikara is the same as todays? what would be more relevant is a current report of the current chikara and what results you get from that.

This was part of my point...but moreover, reporting from NINE years ago!? Memories of things change... A LOT...in NINE years. Just like if you were on a witness stand (which I know, you aren't), it would be easy to discredit a nine year old memory, or what you thought was a memory, or hoped...

Why not use Chikara gel now report on it?
08-25-2015 10:02 PM

Ancillian
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
247 thanks in 108 posts

08-26-2015 12:48 AM

(08-25-2015 10:02 PM)HappyGoSkillfully Wrote:  This was part of my point...but moreover, reporting from NINE years ago!? Memories of things change... A LOT...in NINE years. Just like if you were on a witness stand (which I know, you aren't), it would be easy to discredit a nine year old memory, or what you thought was a memory, or hoped...

Why not use Chikara gel now report on it?

If you re-read this thread, you'll note that I managed to check the report against my original notes. This was mentioned prior to your first critique, in a post which I have not edited.

So... there's no reason to think the product has changed, and it turns out my memory was accurate.
(This post was last modified: 08-26-2015 6:02 AM by Ancillian.)
08-26-2015 12:48 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Scent of Eros + New Pheromone Additive = strong hits. Ancillian 7 1,251 01-19-2016 3:16 PM
Last Post: HappyGoSkillfully