Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Stripper wardrobe change
wiserd
I'm so meta, even this acronym

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1598
Thanks received:
1410 thanks in 724 posts

RE: Stripper wardrobe change
03-31-2012 6:38 PM

(03-31-2012 6:29 PM)Bosshank Wrote:  New Pheromone Additive is a time proven winner in my book. I always have a bottle on hand and often use it to ramp up whatever I am wearing.

How does it compare to a custom mix of -none and androstadienone? I'm really trying to think in terms of components whenever possible since that's what lets me relate one mix to another. Its what makes them familiar without having tried them myself.

You know?

[Image: Example.jpg]
03-31-2012 6:38 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by as33156
as33156
Ubermensch

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 11640
Thanks received:
8563 thanks in 2715 posts

03-31-2012 7:06 PM

(03-31-2012 6:38 PM)wiserd Wrote:  How does it compare to a custom mix of -none and androstadienone? I'm really trying to think in terms of components whenever possible since that's what lets me relate one mix to another. Its what makes them familiar without having tried them myself.

You know?

I'm not bright enough to tell you the fine details. But I will give you this:

I walked into a bar. This woman comes in after me asked if someone had the stool next to me i said no. She sat down got a hold of New Pheromone Additive and ran away. Three minutes later another woman comes up and asked was the seat taken i said no. almost instantly after she set down she started rubbing her chest she then asked me my name and when I told her she asked did I live near.

I said yes she then asked me to take her home. I did of course.

With New Pheromone Additive you either strike out or hit a grand slam.

AV & AM will always get you doubles and triples and if you have a pinch of game a home run. New Pheromone Additive requires no work. It's either feast or famine

My Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Nice-guy-to...My-journey

My Survival Course & Thread (GET IT & THRIVE): http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Modern-...#pid108462

"We can delude ourselves into thinking that ALL WE NEED is one more product, one more seminar, one more "thing" and our lives will be set. But the truth is that our lives are on a continuous path that NEVER peaks. We just keep getting better and better or worse and worse."
(This post was last modified: 03-31-2012 7:12 PM by as33156.)
03-31-2012 7:06 PM
Thanks given by Pheroquirk, Pheroman, Dafixisin, CanadianGuy45, shadowknight, idontknow
Sptsmed
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 92
Thanks received:
758 thanks in 283 posts

04-02-2012 8:55 AM

I got to the beach a little early again this past weekend and what better way to start up the weekend than by stopping by the local table ballet for a little SI joint dysfunction analysis LOL. I broke out the Wingman X, four sprays, two to wrist and two to elbow, four dabs of New Pheromone Additive over my neck and then just for added research, a couple of shots of True Alpha body spray over my chest and a dab of Cops on my neck all covered with Virgin Water.

I walked in and the hot little blonde that had the wardrobe malfunction the last time I was there came over and grabbed me by the arm and said come sit over here, so being the gentleman I followed LOL. I ordered a beer and sat down as she danced on stage and when she got off she brought a friend over to join us. She smiled and said I want to do another table dance before you leave, but Misty here wants to join us and do a double. Oh well, how do you say no to that LOL. Anyway we talk a little bit and I finish two beers and before heading out I let them take me over to the private area for the tag team lap dance. Since their were two girls I got two full songs and OK, was not going to complain. Afterward Shannon, at least that is her dancing name, looks at her friend Misty and said, what did I tell you, they both giggle and then run off to the back area, but said don't go yet, have one more beer before you leave. Five minutes later they came back out and both had changed outfits. The new girl, Misty slips me her phone number and says she wants to go out on my boat sometime and then shyly sashays off. Shannon sat down and I was like OK, so, why the double team dance and the questions for her afterward, knowing they both changed bottoms after the double dance. She said, I wanted to see if she had the same issue I had last time and maybe she could help me figure out just what the hell you are doing to us LOL. I smiled and laughed and said I have to get going. She planted a huge kiss on me and said, there are two numbers on the card Misty gave you, the other is mine, I want to go on your boat too.

So, research so far is pretty replicating that the application of Wingman X, New Pheromone Additive and even True alpha in a small amount and a wee bit of cops added to the mix can indeed cause wardrobe changes in strippers Smile I almost wonder what the outcome would be to move to six sprays of Wingman, and Six dabs of New Pheromone Additive, oh well, sounds like more research on the horizon LOL.
04-02-2012 8:55 AM
Thanks given by Pheroman, as33156, idontknow, CanadianGuy45, GTR850

as33156
Ubermensch

Rep Post

Thanks received:

04-02-2012 9:48 AM

(04-02-2012 8:55 AM)Sptsmed Wrote:  I got to the beach a little early again this past weekend and what better way to start up the weekend than by stopping by the local table ballet for a little SI joint dysfunction analysis LOL. I broke out the Wingman X, four sprays, two to wrist and two to elbow, four dabs of New Pheromone Additive over my neck and then just for added research, a couple of shots of True Alpha body spray over my chest and a dab of Cops on my neck all covered with Virgin Water.

I walked in and the hot little blonde that had the wardrobe malfunction the last time I was there came over and grabbed me by the arm and said come sit over here, so being the gentleman I followed LOL. I ordered a beer and sat down as she danced on stage and when she got off she brought a friend over to join us. She smiled and said I want to do another table dance before you leave, but Misty here wants to join us and do a double. Oh well, how do you say no to that LOL. Anyway we talk a little bit and I finish two beers and before heading out I let them take me over to the private area for the tag team lap dance. Since their were two girls I got two full songs and OK, was not going to complain. Afterward Shannon, at least that is her dancing name, looks at her friend Misty and said, what did I tell you, they both giggle and then run off to the back area, but said don't go yet, have one more beer before you leave. Five minutes later they came back out and both had changed outfits. The new girl, Misty slips me her phone number and says she wants to go out on my boat sometime and then shyly sashays off. Shannon sat down and I was like OK, so, why the double team dance and the questions for her afterward, knowing they both changed bottoms after the double dance. She said, I wanted to see if she had the same issue I had last time and maybe she could help me figure out just what the hell you are doing to us LOL. I smiled and laughed and said I have to get going. She planted a huge kiss on me and said, there are two numbers on the card Misty gave you, the other is mine, I want to go on your boat too.

So, research so far is pretty replicating that the application of Wingman X, New Pheromone Additive and even True alpha in a small amount and a wee bit of cops added to the mix can indeed cause wardrobe changes in strippers Smile I almost wonder what the outcome would be to move to six sprays of Wingman, and Six dabs of New Pheromone Additive, oh well, sounds like more research on the horizon LOL.

Bro I'm totally slacking I need to get me a boat. I live on the intercostal waterway and have a dock but never got a boat just kept thinking about it.

Note to self:

Get Boat
Attend Ballets Dirol

Great post!

My Survival Course & Thread (GET IT & THRIVE): http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Modern-...#pid108462

"We can delude ourselves into thinking that ALL WE NEED is one more product, one more seminar, one more "thing" and our lives will be set. But the truth is that our lives are on a continuous path that NEVER peaks. We just keep getting better and better or worse and worse."
(This post was last modified: 04-02-2012 9:49 AM by as33156.)
04-02-2012 9:48 AM
Sptsmed
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks received:
758 thanks in 283 posts

04-02-2012 10:02 AM

Oh my heavens, there is nothing like having a boat to bring out the bikinis for sure LOL. If you live on the inter coastal you definitely need to invest in one. Thing is, with the economy like it is, you can get some amazing deals on them right now. I have a 35 foot SeaRay Sundancer, sleeps six comfortably and have AC/Heat, TV, satellite, stereo, head with stand up shower, galley with microwave, two burner stove, fridge and freezer. It is perfect for weekend type trips, or even week long getaways to the islands.

I guess I could always find a portable stripper pole to mount on the bow on the sun deck LOL.
04-02-2012 10:02 AM
Thanks given by as33156
as33156
Ubermensch

Rep Post

Thanks received:

04-02-2012 1:09 PM

(04-02-2012 10:02 AM)Sptsmed Wrote:  Oh my heavens, there is nothing like having a boat to bring out the bikinis for sure LOL. If you live on the inter coastal you definitely need to invest in one. Thing is, with the economy like it is, you can get some amazing deals on them right now. I have a 35 foot SeaRay Sundancer, sleeps six comfortably and have AC/Heat, TV, satellite, stereo, head with stand up shower, galley with microwave, two burner stove, fridge and freezer. It is perfect for weekend type trips, or even week long getaways to the islands.

I guess I could always find a portable stripper pole to mount on the bow on the sun deck LOL.

Your damn right Sptsmed!

I have had my eye on the sunseeker predator 74 for a little over a year. I don't think I will stay in the south though as I have my home on the market. If I move back to dallas there will be no boat. If I move to LA though I may have to change my name to captain.

I will have to entertain the ladies on the boat and play golf. I'm retired what else is there to do?

04-02-2012 1:09 PM
terry0400-40

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3838
Thanks received:
3166 thanks in 1485 posts

04-02-2012 1:50 PM

(04-02-2012 1:09 PM)as33156 Wrote:  
Quote:I will have to entertain the ladies on the boat
and play golf. I'm retired what else is there to do?
Phew its a hard life my friend, i suppose some body got to do it grin, Perhaps i should send you a case of Bang Chews, they come 2 chews to a packet and two are good from 30 mins up to and including a great 8 hour window of action[/quote] sideLol

[Image: bangchews.jpg]

My thread >
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Sex-pills-a...nt-reviews
04-02-2012 1:50 PM
Thanks given by as33156

Sptsmed
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks received:
758 thanks in 283 posts

04-02-2012 2:21 PM

Soft chews, hummmmm LOL. I am still waiting on the increased orgasm intensity without the prolonged amount of work, 30 to 40 minutes is getting harder to do these days LOL. I did try the Sea Dog Pills starting about a week or so ago and they definitely cause some interesting reactions for sure. The only thing I can compare them to was taking Clomid for short recovery rounds years back after tren and deca runs. Clomid would make you as close to Peter North as humanly possible and the Sea Dog pills kind of brought about that same situation. The OMG, go get a towel or something, we are never going to be able to sleep here if you don't hurry LOL.
04-02-2012 2:21 PM
Beccah
Queen of the Bs

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 33
Thanks received:
286 thanks in 362 posts

04-02-2012 2:25 PM

I'll share my phero reactions from strippers also (my husband likes to go to the $1 beer Tuesdays sometimes). I wore one that I got from Love Potion boosted with P78& P84, & it was effing crazy! It was slow & the girls kept pulling me from my table next to the stage, up onto the stage. My husband would would do the walk-up & tip a dollar thing & was making me go with him, those chicas absolutely refused to let me return to my seat! Seriously, I was getting molested hard core in a no touch club! I always seem to get crazy lesbian hits from this combo in regular bar settings as well, so I have my stash of it put away behind yellow caution tape ;)
04-02-2012 2:25 PM
Thanks given by as33156

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Stripper Party - Which Mone? gatsby 22 1,666 05-17-2016 3:06 PM
Last Post: Ekscentra