Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Stripper Party - Which Mone?
WCHeartBreaker
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 12
Thanks received:
15 thanks in 10 posts

RE: Stripper Party - Which Mone?
05-03-2016 2:22 AM

Went to a strip club about a month ago rocking AM and NNPA... Nothing too crazy to report but I noticed the dancers worked EXTRA hard during the private dancing and forced/allowed me to touch them. I'd say that's a positive.
05-03-2016 2:22 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Pheroman
ManSLut

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 4493
Thanks received:
3733 thanks in 1384 posts

05-03-2016 7:48 AM

(05-02-2016 4:01 PM)Paradox Wrote:  Now this is super interesting to me. I've always known strippers to be immune to Androstenone. I have professed that and many have found it to be true.

Now I see that perhaps they are not immune but need a double dose to be affected the way a normal woman would. Perhaps because of their constant exposure they have become immune to normal or even high Androstenone exposure.

I wonder if this is the result of the combo.

Pheroman, what behaviors did you observe with this combo?

ftr I dont frequent strip clubs, but on a few occasions I have been in functions that have strippers and topless waiters.
Lots of kino, flirting, grinding etc. It was like I was their best client.
I keep adding AM/NNPA as the night progressed and things got crazier.
Though best result was with 5 sprays of Glace + 3 sprays AM, then added N.P.A/AM mix through the night.
I got to about 5 drops of old N.P.A mixed with AM for scent by the end of the night on one occasion. They were plafully/flirty touching me every chance they got.
Journal post #232 has a detailed report.

You may be better off wearing nutella, maybe some chick might want to lick it off
My journal http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-PheroMan
My product list http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-...8#pid36108
05-03-2016 7:48 AM
Thanks given by Paradox
Paradox
Pheromone Tester, PUA/PUG

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 188
Thanks received:
1303 thanks in 469 posts

05-03-2016 7:59 AM

(05-03-2016 7:48 AM)Pheroman Wrote:  ftr I dont frequent strip clubs, but on a few occasions I have been in functions that have strippers and topless waiters.
Lots of kino, flirting, grinding etc. It was like I was their best client.
I keep adding AM/NNPA as the night progressed and things got crazier.
Though best result was with 5 sprays of Glace + 3 sprays AM, then added N.P.A/AM mix through the night.
I got to about 5 drops of old N.P.A mixed with AM for scent by the end of the night on one occasion. They were plafully/flirty touching me every chance they got.
Journal post #232 has a detailed report.

Interesting journal entry. Have to try that combo one day. Thanks for the reply.
05-03-2016 7:59 AM

Pheroman
ManSLut

Rep Post

Thanks received:

05-08-2016 7:16 PM

Here's another one.

6 sprays of Edge!!!

(09-23-2009 3:05 AM)Gegogi Wrote:  I needed a dick tease, had time to kill, so I went to a strip club on Oahu's (Oahu: gathering place of many cars) South Shore. I know one thing about strippers: they're there to make money, not socialize or date customers. Normally you must carry a thick wallet if you want attention and things lean towards the impersonal side. But, for the hell of it, I sprayed 6 blasts of Edge Heat to my arms, chest and neck, applied a half packet of Scent of Eros to my arms, 3 or 4 drops of A-1 and a couple sprays of Calvin Klein One to wet it all down. I spotted a petite and attractive black girl in her early 20s and sat down in front of her.

This club has about a dozen small stages, no barriers and you get to sit about a half inch away from woman flesh. If you're not careful your nose will get wet. The dancer said hi, forced a smile and went into her routine. In Honolulu strippers usually dance privately for you as long as you keep tipping. As the minutes passed she grew increasingly happy--her face looked like it might spit open she was smiling so hard! Of course I was making small talk and trying to be charming and funny. However, she was really eating it up. I know I ain't that good and certainly wasn't a big tipper.

After 15 or 20 minutes her set was up. She slipped into her bra and thong and was supposed to rotate to another stage. However, she would not stop staring at me. I'm talking a major eye lock, giggling like a little girl and talking a thousand miles per hour about nothing. She sat on the edge of the stage for over an hour talking to me. It was almost as if she was stonned, but, of course, it was the 'mones. I was no longer tipping as she wasn't dancing. By this time she was getting major stink eye from the other girls and I told her we'd better exit the stage area. Of course I got her phone number. Most strippers are pros and rarely let down their guard for a customer. Edge Heat is the only new element to my mix so it certainly hit the spot with her. I didn't buy her a drink and I only tipped her $16 while she was dancing. I was trying to leave but I couldn't get her off me! I've been in that club many times wearing 'mones with only minor hits with New Pheromone Additive and The Edge. Of course maybe it was just her or maybe my new Lucky T...

You may be better off wearing nutella, maybe some chick might want to lick it off
05-08-2016 7:16 PM
Thanks given by MMM
jb20
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 223
Thanks received:
168 thanks in 135 posts

05-08-2016 8:02 PM

(05-08-2016 7:16 PM)Pheroman Wrote:  Here's another one.

6 sprays of Edge!!!

Stripper might take your edge off with that much.Mrgreen
05-08-2016 8:02 PM
Pheroman
ManSLut

Rep Post

Thanks received:

05-08-2016 8:07 PM

Or she may polish my edge till its smooth First move

05-08-2016 8:07 PM
jb20
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 223
Thanks received:
168 thanks in 135 posts

05-08-2016 9:16 PM

(05-08-2016 8:07 PM)Pheroman Wrote:  Or she may polish my edge till its smooth First move

BTW, what is the average temperature of where you live.
(This post was last modified: 05-08-2016 10:10 PM by jb20.)
05-08-2016 9:16 PM

Pheroman
ManSLut

Rep Post

Thanks received:

05-11-2016 7:10 AM

Similar to Dallas or Florida. So relatively warm.

05-11-2016 7:10 AM
Thanks given by jb20
gatsby
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 19
Thanks received:
88 thanks in 43 posts

05-15-2016 5:13 PM

So wanted to report back on the party. I decided to go with 2 sprays L2K or rather more like 2 half-sprays since my L2K sprayer is never reliable after not being used for a while.

Sprayed on wrists then spread a bit on chest and sides. Covered with some drops out of a CK sampler gift set.

Night started a bit slow but my friends (who invited me to this part) were super social and fun and in general had a good time. I was chilling by this bookshelf and this girl (super tall blonde) slowly pulled into my mone cloud and kept inching closer and just hovering. This goes for 5 mins then I finally said hi and she opened right up. Was super chatty actually. I was drinking and cracking jokes and she was laughing uncontrollably calling me funny. Wait am I this funny?? Well probably but i'm sure the L2K didn't hurt.

Ok so bounce her we say byes as she had to leave early. Then chilled for a bit more and started feeling tired. However right then this beautiful brazilian locked eyes with me and same just real free open chatter. A bit more sexual but this could have just been her personality too. During the dance she kept saying i'm so funny and the laughter almost took the sexual out of it.

So I'm still trying to evaluate if L2K was the right call and what was off. Both girls were super into talking with me being comfortable and flirty but overall didn't have the bite and they were actually not even trying to sell me on dances. Just so happy to talk and joke Dash1

This is a monthly thing and now that i'm invited for the next one I'll use this as testing grounds and tweak my mones and game each time.

I should also have M3X by the next one too so could open up a lot Diablo

"I don't know what I'm supposed to do, I only know what I CAN do" - Great Gatsby

The Toys
-------------
Apex - Core, Imprint
LAL - Wolf, AV, NA, SXD-9, Trial(Hypnotica, DP, BW)
PXS - ACE Spray, API, Xist, Odyssey, Bliss, LoveBoat, Taboo, Domination
AD - Glace SB, L2K V1, A1
Androtics - IS 2X, IJ, MX297, MX202, A314b rev29, P74, P75, P83, TUTH
LS - NPA, Impi Red
Singles - TAC, Androsterone, A-Nol, B-Nol
05-15-2016 5:13 PM
Thanks given by kalpan56
gatsby
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 19
Thanks received:
88 thanks in 43 posts

05-15-2016 6:44 PM

Also want to note this is probably 2013 L2K V1 so still the good stuff. Maybe next time I need to take some NNPA with me.

"I don't know what I'm supposed to do, I only know what I CAN do" - Great Gatsby

The Toys
-------------
Apex - Core, Imprint
LAL - Wolf, AV, NA, SXD-9, Trial(Hypnotica, DP, BW)
PXS - ACE Spray, API, Xist, Odyssey, Bliss, LoveBoat, Taboo, Domination
AD - Glace SB, L2K V1, A1
Androtics - IS 2X, IJ, MX297, MX202, A314b rev29, P74, P75, P83, TUTH
LS - NPA, Impi Red
Singles - TAC, Androsterone, A-Nol, B-Nol
05-15-2016 6:44 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Foam party mone suggestions okyoureabeast 3 773 09-01-2012 12:46 PM
Last Post: 2Soon2Care