Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Strange reaction, Did i just Od'ed?
Interstellar
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Strange reaction, Did i just Od'ed?
02-10-2019 7:53 PM

Hello guys.

Today i had one of the strangest reactions ever. I don't know if you guys already had been in the same situation, maybe i just OD'ed.

Yesterday i wore in the morning
1x drop NA
1x spray TL
but in the end of the day i wore
1x drop Evolve
1x spray TL
Today morning i was in hurry and i didn't have time to wash properly on the spot i had dropped NA and Evolve. I wore
1x drop NA
1x spray TL
But around 3 P.M i wore again
1x drop NA
1x spray TL
Around 4 P.M the shift ended for some projects and some people left the floor. 1 of the girls i know (Greek), approaches me and talk to me a bit.
Sudently she says that she is tired and needs to move a bit more because she gained 6kgs due to her job which is sitting the entire day. I told her that i normally workout. Then she says that shes also working but but shes lazy.
Then she says " My boyfriend works out with me" (why did she say that? I didn't ask her about her boyfriend). At that moment i thought i had too much None on me and could be making her scared or something, but she kept talking to me, asking me for information about supplements and so on... She kept asking questions and didn't want to leave.. After like 10 minutes she said she had to go, and gave me a good bye.

After that, i went to a apartment of my company where was living a worker and after 30 secs talking to her, she said "You have the same name of my Boyfriend", and i was like, Aww thats cool. (What?) In the end she was really nice to me, her boyfriend was there as well and she introduced me to him. Both were pretty nice.
when i left, i went to the airport to pickup a new agent of the company. After 1 minute with me in the car, she commented about her boyfriend (i never asked about her boyfriend). The funny thing is that she gave me full attention and were talking to me a lot. When i left her room, she even hugged me and asked if i would see her again.

3 girls were spontaneous to say they had boyfriend and i don't know why. Normally when i'm talking to girls, they never tell me anything about it. I never asked about it and i didn't flirt with them.

Pheromone Treasure: Swoon, Aura of Amity, ETFZ, GoA
PheromoneXS: Taboo, Connections, A1
LAL: Wolf, Voodoo, Nude
Apex: Imprint, Orbital
(This post was last modified: 02-10-2019 7:56 PM by Interstellar.)
02-10-2019 7:53 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
abn1391
Shameless

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Strange reaction, Did i just Od'ed?
02-10-2019 8:10 PM

This is not an od. Od'ing gets you unusually ignored.
02-10-2019 8:10 PM
mdw
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

02-10-2019 10:53 PM

Thats not Od thats women thinking of their boy friend and comparing him to you.
02-10-2019 10:53 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

02-10-2019 11:10 PM

(02-10-2019 10:53 PM)mdw Wrote:  Thats not Od thats women thinking of their boy friend and comparing him to you.

This is what I was going to say. It sounded more like they felt the need to mention it because it was on their minds.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
02-10-2019 11:10 PM

Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

02-11-2019 9:40 AM

(02-10-2019 11:10 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  It sounded more like they felt the need to mention it because it was on their minds.

My experiences, both with and without pheromones, have shown me that women, on the whole, will mention the boyfriend/ husband/ small fuzzy creature from alpha centauri because they are attracted to somebody. Because they are feeling those warm romantic feelings they make themselves think of their S.O. rather than admit that this cool frood in front of them (he's just this guy, you know) is creating those feelings. One tends to associate romantic urges with the one they are romantic with; so it is a natural, organic, line of thinking.

It should also be noted that the boyfriend mention can also be used as the first line of defense in countering those feelings, warding off potential suitors (actually sometimes more like weeding out the weak from the onset), and her reminding herself that she's not supposed to 'feel' this way about anyone else.

It is kind of like when you're out and some hot woman throws herself at you. You'll typically say: I'd love to, but I'm married/ engaged/ have a girlfriend/ etc. OK, you wouldn't, but many do!

With some products the boyfriend-defense gets overruled by the woman almost immediately. She'll mention it, start comparing him to you, and he'll fall very short in comparison. then the rest is up to you. I looked over your combo blend and honestly I wasn't able to predict what her next step would be under the effects of your Frankenmones.

But i agree with the others, it wasn't an OD at all; it was the beginnings of a very successful start...what can happen after that depends entirely on the wearer.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
02-11-2019 9:40 AM
manover84
Checking out the place

Rep Post

02-26-2019 9:07 PM

Others have said it,not necessarily a bad thing. I know a few women that mention their bfs to try to make me jealous or get a reaction. Keep this going.
02-26-2019 9:07 PM
Pheroman
ManSLut

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

02-27-2019 7:25 AM

Maybe Im a little old fashion but if a girl mention "boyfriend" I assume that as a "not interested".
I may still keep the convo going, mention my gf as well but if "boyfriend" still comes up I will exit stage left.

You may be better off wearing nutella, maybe some chick might want to lick it off
My journal http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-PheroMan
My product list http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-...#pid231407
02-27-2019 7:25 AM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

02-27-2019 1:26 PM

(02-27-2019 7:25 AM)Pheroman Wrote:  Maybe Im a little old fashion but if a girl mention "boyfriend" I assume that as a "not interested".

Sometimes yes, and sometimes no. It is really a measure of context, body language, what comes next, etc. Lots of single ladies that I know and have known (and they are legion) utilize the boyfriend defense to keep unwanted suitors at bay....in short, they lie abut having a boyfriend to get you to back off.

As the Dothraki would say; many women do this to separate the ponies from the stallions. It is known.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
02-27-2019 1:26 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Help strange response to xist R6Rider512 20 7,806 07-18-2016 8:56 AM
Last Post: phertest
  Strange Behavior sunny10 10 4,591 03-12-2015 9:53 PM
Last Post: kimosabe