Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Strange effect from Ascend
Shadowx117
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Strange effect from Ascend
07-14-2013 10:11 AM

So when I wear 1-2 dabs of ascend I've noticed people get that Deer in the headlights & seemed distant. Lots of examples, but once guy at the door checkout was too distant to check my bag. I was the only shopping carrying a bag while others were using carts. He was like frozen in time wondering if he had his thumb up his ass in a fourth dimensional world & was curious on how it got there. He didn't notice me after me saying have a nice day.
So far I love this stuff. Way less intimidating than a314. But I'm still trying to figure steveO mones out.
07-14-2013 10:11 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

empereur
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Strange effect from Ascend
07-23-2013 4:48 AM

lol funny story, but hard to tell why. how are you without mone?
07-23-2013 4:48 AM
Shadowx117
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

09-21-2013 9:24 PM

I feel the same with or without mones. Depends on which one attacks me to reveal self effects first.
09-21-2013 9:24 PM
whisper
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

09-22-2013 2:13 PM

(07-14-2013 10:11 AM)Shadowx117 Wrote:  He was like frozen in time wondering if he had his thumb up his ass in a fourth dimensional world & was curious on how it got there.

Laugh1
09-22-2013 2:13 PM
alphavitea

Rep Post

09-22-2013 2:25 PM

(09-21-2013 9:24 PM)Shadowx117 Wrote:  I feel the same with or without mones. Depends on which one attacks me to reveal self effects first.

Ascend was one of the first mines that made me realisenthat self effects sometimes don't show themselves for a little while. I think I used half the bottle before I realized hey I fundamentally am changing as a person from the self effects. For me it was a long term thing rather than wow every time I put it on.

If she bites you did it right.
09-22-2013 2:25 PM

Shadowx117
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

12-14-2013 7:23 AM

(07-23-2013 4:48 AM)empereur Wrote:  lol funny story, but hard to tell why. how are you without mone?

More upbeat as a person. But the people around me aren't noticing me as the vibe I give out than wearing mones. Without mones, I am more happy & attract people just because I am happy. Rather than mones giving that vibe. Also I am more serious when wearing mones because I know what's up.
(09-22-2013 2:25 PM)alphavitea Wrote:  Ascend was one of the first mines that made me realisenthat self effects sometimes don't show themselves for a little while. I think I used half the bottle before I realized hey I fundamentally am changing as a person from the self effects. For me it was a long term thing rather than wow every time I put it on.

How has using Ascend changed you as a person & have you noticed any Hits from people?
(This post was last modified: 12-14-2013 7:24 AM by Shadowx117.)
12-14-2013 7:23 AM
right_mr
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

12-14-2013 11:30 AM

I say use half a drop and see what happens. Ascend seems to need to be backed up with high status evidenced in attire and or behaviour. Alpha Vitae who I view as the none king on PT hits the nail on the head. using ascend and other mones that contain none have made me become a lot more alpha and I am constantly forming alpha male habits now. at the same time I have changed my style , am body building now and refuse to take shit from anyone Smile unless I make a conscious decision to let something too whereas previously I would very easily show lots of empathy to others and cut them some slack I now make it a point to feed back to someone that they acting in a way that I don't like for example.

I walk down the street and own my space. I walk slower and more fluid. time doesn't rule me. I am in charge .

I am less needy. don't need people to agree with me. I say and act how I want rather than how i think. people would like me to act. that actually means I respect them more and am more honest than I was before.the truth will set you free. I am not rude to people but I am assertive and dominant and calm.

I train my body hard and physically I am in the best shape I have been in since I was a teen. I am very expressive about the fact that I have a dick and regularly get slightly aroused when near women Smile they seem to like the electricity that generates too and they are more receptive to me as a sexual target.

so in essence I am crossing the line and I regularly get comments from people I have known that I am an alpha male. I am quite a slim guy , 5 ft 10 so not naturally alpha . that never used to happen to me before !

alpha vitae. pls feel free to chip in with how things are changing for you
12-14-2013 11:30 AM
Arsenic
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

12-14-2013 12:02 PM

Copulins, my friend. Copulins (which are in ascend-XS) can make people very dazed and zoned out.
You have to take charge when you see those reactions and initiate conversation otherwise they will stay zoned out and confused. This might be an indicator that you are using too much. I stick with 1 spray of ascend.

Before I knew any better, I would wear 2 sprays of ascend and find that everyone around me would grow quiet. As soon as I spoke up the conversations were amazing and on a very deep and close level.

24 years old

LAL: DP, AV, Voodoo, Wolf, Nude, NA, BW, AQ
PSX: Evolve, Ascend, Cohesion, A1
Alpha Dream:Glace, Alpha Maschio
Apex: TUSC, C36

Journey into my mind
12-14-2013 12:02 PM
Shadowx117
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

04-14-2017 10:30 PM

(07-14-2013 10:11 AM)Shadowx117 Wrote:  So when I wear 1-2 dabs of ascend I've noticed people get that Deer in the headlights & seemed distant. Lots of examples, but once guy at the door checkout was too distant to check my bag. I was the only shopping carrying a bag while others were using carts. He was like frozen in time wondering if he had his thumb up his ass in a fourth dimensional world & was curious on how it got there. He didn't notice me after me saying have a nice day.
So far I love this stuff. Way less intimidating than a314. But I'm still trying to figure steveO mones out.

I get this too
04-14-2017 10:30 PM

Spider-mone
Stalker Dummy

Rep Post

04-14-2017 10:55 PM

(07-14-2013 10:11 AM)Shadowx117 Wrote:  So when I wear 1-2 dabs of ascend I've noticed people get that Deer in the headlights & seemed distant. Lots of examples, but once guy at the door checkout was too distant to check my bag. I was the only shopping carrying a bag while others were using carts. He was like frozen in time wondering if he had his thumb up his ass in a fourth dimensional world & was curious on how it got there. He didn't notice me after me saying have a nice day.

(04-14-2017 10:30 PM)Shadowx117 Wrote:  I get this too

what do you mean you get this too? it was your original post! lol

Correct a fool and he will hate you; correct a wise man and he will appreciate you
04-14-2017 10:55 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Ascend Self Effect Shadowx117 4 1,807 04-03-2014 2:58 PM
Last Post: XyzN
  Strange effects on a GF with Xist Randy Savage 17 5,753 01-29-2014 9:36 PM
Last Post: Mars82