Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Straight Androstenone unbuffered
metaltree
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 229
Thanks received:
399 thanks in 205 posts

Straight Androstenone unbuffered
10-05-2014 9:04 PM

There are some sexual products out there that are mostly Androstenone such as PI, Primitive, Turn Up The Heat, etc... There has been speculation that all these Androstenone products have some secret/steering molecules that change the signature of the products.

Has anyone here purchased straight Androstenone and experimented with that?

I have some unanswered questions that hopefully the community can answer.
1. What would a safe level of unbuffered Androstenone be in a work environment? There must be some safe level because everyone produces it naturally to some extent.
2. How much Androstenone would an average middle aged man need to apply to get himself to the level of an a average 20 year old man?
3. Years ago in older forums it was widely believed that 20 mcg was the max Androstenone you could wear before overdosing and smelling like cat piss. Does the community still believe this number?
4. What is the limit of unbuffered Androstenone an average man can apply before seeing noticeable aggression in other males?

If anyone can answer these questions it would be appreciated.
10-05-2014 9:04 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

HappyGoSkillfully
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 19
Thanks received:
634 thanks in 282 posts

RE: Straight Androstenone unbuffered
10-07-2014 3:45 PM

Here here. I think this is a very good topic. Sorry I don't have the answers. Those who seek it hear a lot about the science of Pheromones. We also hear about personal phero signatures. With all that goes on in the world today, especially in the world of science, one (me) would believe that some scientist studying pheromones would have attempted to figure out by now, what an 18 yr old young man, 21 yr old man, 25 yr old man, 40 yr old man, etc. (you see where I am going here) would have as a healthy normal phero signature - and how much Androstenone he normally produces.

This would give some sort of baseline aid on to how much or how many mcg's of a particular phero (Androstenone here) an aging man may want to consider using to project a certain age range, etc.

I am very interested to see if anyone here knows the answer to this.

I googled it and there is a lot of talk about boars (yes the wild pig) and how when the female smells it in his saliva...she assumes the position. I would have to say that some of us on this forum on occasion would welcome the tag of wild pig. I do. And why can't it be that easy for us - the assume the position thing if a hot ass babe caught a whiff. Hahah.

In a related question, can you go to a lab or your doctor and get some form of readout of your "pheromone signature." That would be interesting, would it not.

Hopefully someone knows how much an average male of a certain age projects. Then shares it with us. I wish I knew.
10-07-2014 3:45 PM
mark-in-dallas
Administrator

Thanks Given: 1701
Thanks received:
4201 thanks in 1783 posts

10-07-2014 5:17 PM

I posted a thread on pherotalk 6 or 7 years ago about wearing something like 225 mcg's of Androstenone and 4 or 5 sprays of A314. Granted, it was to an outdoor festival and it was a bit windy, but I didn't get ghosted by anyone, saw no aggression, and actually even noticed IOI's from a couple of women.

I've been banned from their forum for 3 or 4 years now so I can't go and find it and they may have even deleted all traces of me by now anyway, but if they didn't you could probably lookup my profile and threads posted by me and find it.

With Androstenone probably more than any other molecule it's as much about being congruent with the phero signature you're projecting as how much is being worn

Stop striving for PERFECTION, because the closer you get to achieving it the further away the goalpost moves. Instead, concentrate on PROGRESS, because you that you can meet and surpass every day!

Nobody changes until the pain of staying the same becomes greater than the pain of change....
10-07-2014 5:17 PM
Shawnie
Pheroexcitement

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 15
Thanks received:
6 thanks in 6 posts

05-05-2016 2:46 PM

(10-07-2014 5:17 PM)mark-in-dallas Wrote:  With Androstenone probably more than any other molecule it's as much about being congruent with the phero signature you're projecting as how much is being worn

I agree with this for sure.

I am a guy who rides the unbuffered -Enon train

And though I did in the beginning of my pherojourney face some agression from other men, i don't experience that now

And the 1 time I ghosted out I noticed it right away that second. It happened wearing an over the top homemade mix of -Androstenone, -Androsterone, Enol, -Dienone, EST and -Cops

I since have reverted back to the unbuffered -Androstenone and since have not experienced any problems and no ghosting

Thank you all. Shawnie.

Peace..
05-05-2016 2:46 PM
GoergeFocky
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 99
Thanks received:
231 thanks in 129 posts

05-05-2016 3:20 PM

In theory, you could analyze your personal sweat, saliva, urine and sperm for steroid/stero-conjugate/phero-content, yes.

There are a few studies about the average steroid-contents of axilary sweat and so forth ... it's all been posted here, at pherotalk, at Dbots and of course the original publications are accesible at pubmed or sciencedirect. The info is there, some of the phero users like me have them down par after countless hours of researching and reading so I'm a bit reluctant to spoonfeed everything when the information seeked is fairly easily found. I highly recommend the thorough study of this meta-review and the publication it is based on and cites if you''re serious about some scientific background - albeit a very basic one

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Phero-Studies-Meta-Review
(This post was last modified: 05-05-2016 3:35 PM by GoergeFocky.)
05-05-2016 3:20 PM
Thanks given by Shawnie

lullijomazaa
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 9
Thanks received:
1 thanks in 1 posts

05-10-2016 7:08 AM

My experience from using Love Scent products over 10 years like Edge, New Pheromone Additive, PI gave me very blatant hits. I feel newer products with too many softeners have messed up the manly vibe. Any thoughts ?
05-10-2016 7:08 AM
stefdude
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 562
Thanks received:
546 thanks in 323 posts

05-10-2016 8:20 AM

I think all-round products with softeners, say L2K v1, are more useful.You see girls getting very attracted to you and have enough comfort to show it, you can open them non aggressively and slowly escalate.You win.On the other hand hard hitters make them more aggressive and horny but that is usually hit or miss depending on their current mood, general character and sexuality, phases of menstrual cycle and how you carry your very sexual and dominant signature.The first ones are easier to drive, they assist quite much in bypassing defenses and the second ones hit harder (whether good or bad) and could lead to much hornier states much faster.

They've done studies you know...60% of the time, it works every time
(This post was last modified: 05-10-2016 8:20 AM by stefdude.)
05-10-2016 8:20 AM

Share This Thread