Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Stone Cougar Unscented
halo0073

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1411
Thanks received:
2756 thanks in 1322 posts

Stone Cougar Unscented
01-29-2013 1:38 PM

description from site:

"Cougar" is modern slang for a 'slightly' older woman, perhaps in her sexual peak... seeking a younger fella, closer to his sexual peak - which is generally considered to be roughly a 20 year age difference. Hmmm. Interesting conundrum. How to connect the two... Well, this Phero Blend attempts to do just that. ::evil grin::

This blend was specifically designed to evoke the impression of youthful fertility, while being an intensely sexually stimulating MAGNET for drawing young hunks your way. This blend of ingredients is also known to sexually stimulate the wearer. Created exclusively for us by Stone Independent Research.

I have worn Cougar a lot and she does not disappoint. Often described as a sparkly vibe. I get hits from men and women alike. When I wear this I am the belle of the ball. I get hits from men my own age and older as well. Cougar is a staple in my phero wardrobe. I often feel younger and like I have more vitality. I am funnier and more entertaining. I love myself in Cougar.
01-29-2013 1:38 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by thundr, AlternativeGirl, Sptsmed, Pheroman, fluffygirl12, PhoenixOnFyre119

NuTrix
Enjoying the Journey

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1657
Thanks received:
910 thanks in 491 posts

RE: Stone Cougar Unscented
02-13-2013 2:19 AM

This is one of the first Love Potion products I got in a spray. I liked Cougar Portion so much that I wanted to get SC in the spray so I could mix it with other fragrances I like...namely Tidesong's Honeyed Amber and Neroli...it will be a staple until that PE is finally all gone....

I have ALWAYS gotten AWESOME reactions form this one. I become miss popularity...men and women find me fascinating...DIHLs...people feel the NEED to converse with me and share their...whatever! It's a great social and has gotten everyone within whiffing distance happy and chatty. This is a go-to blend for me when I want a clear winner for a social event or gathering. This one is just fun in a bottle for me Big Grin

You're never too old to learn NuTrix! blowkiss
02-13-2013 2:19 AM
Thanks given by fluffygirl12, PhoenixOnFyre119, AlternativeGirl
fluffygirl12
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 392
Thanks received:
391 thanks in 210 posts

03-18-2013 11:44 AM

I got this one in Unscented , and added a sample of " Young Rose " to it , a fresh floral rose scent which is perfect with this. A sample or added boost is just enough , anything more would be to floral-ly in my opinion.
It's happy , light , a sparkly mood booster , both in selfies and effects on others . Definitely one of my favorites. It's a Glace for women !
Gives more of a feminine sparkle and gave me the self effects Glace used to give me the first few times I used it , but haven't had in a long time. I got it in 60/40 silicone spray

Cheers Smile
(This post was last modified: 03-18-2013 11:44 AM by fluffygirl12.)
03-18-2013 11:44 AM
Thanks given by halo0073, NuTrix, PhoenixOnFyre119
fluffygirl12
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
391 thanks in 210 posts

03-28-2013 10:04 PM

At this point I'm not getting many more selfies other than a mild increase in mood , more of a ' lightness of being " ( wasn't there a book named this ? ) .
Its a great stand alone for the gym actually, gives me just enough lift and sparkle to get myself motivated to work out

Cheers Smile
(This post was last modified: 03-28-2013 10:05 PM by fluffygirl12.)
03-28-2013 10:04 PM
Thanks given by PhoenixOnFyre119
AlternativeGirl
Sapiosexual

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2586
Thanks received:
1769 thanks in 671 posts

03-30-2013 11:29 AM

I had to go to a fancy affair Thursday night. I was super tired and I did not get as dolled up as I normally would've. And I was DD, so I couldn't drink. I was having a really boring time. I was seated at a table where I only really knew like half the people. It was loud, and I was not having a good time. When I went to the bar the first time to get a beer for my husband and a friend, I was completely ignored and got served after people who had not been waiting half as long. I was not happy. I went to the ladies room and sprayed cougar on the backs of my hands over D&G Light Blue. Suddenly people were going out of their way to hold doors for me. I could get great service at the bar. I felt better, happier, prettier. I did not care that I wasn't wearing as much make-up as some ladies. My table that I was sitting at became livelier and more fun. People wanted to get to know me and be cool with me. This just totally turned my whole night around. Thank you, Cougar, for just making my night so much more delicious!! Life is just more fun with this on.

Life's a garden; dig it

my journal:

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Fun-Times-and-Pheromones
03-30-2013 11:29 AM
Thanks given by halo0073, NuTrix, PhoenixOnFyre119, Isis, Akelah

halo0073

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1411
Thanks received:
2756 thanks in 1322 posts

03-30-2013 7:48 PM

Great review AG. Now you see why it's described as the Cougar sparkle, right?
03-30-2013 7:48 PM
Thanks given by AlternativeGirl
AlternativeGirl
Sapiosexual

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2586
Thanks received:
1769 thanks in 671 posts

03-31-2013 12:20 AM

That is a perfect way to put it, Halo Big Grin I feel so pretty when I am wearing this. It is a superb sparkle for sure. But not over-done. It is just perfect. Big Grin

Life's a garden; dig it

my journal:

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Fun-Times-and-Pheromones
03-31-2013 12:20 AM
Thanks given by halo0073
fluffygirl12
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
391 thanks in 210 posts

04-16-2013 8:32 PM

Wore this today to the gym , 6 sprays to yoga class . One man who apparently is new to the gym zoomed in on me while I was leaving and started a conversation , now we're besties ! It was totally the Cougar , since I was not paying much attention or looking at anyone today , just immersed in class.
Even though the selfies pretty much faded after the first couple of times wearing it ( which often erroneously makes me think the product doesn't work ) , I do get noticeable hits with this one . It did perk me up just s bit , enough to drag my sorry behind to the gym in the first place

Cheers Smile
04-16-2013 8:32 PM
Thanks given by halo0073, NuTrix, AlternativeGirl
NuTrix
Enjoying the Journey

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1657
Thanks received:
910 thanks in 491 posts

04-17-2013 9:52 PM

(04-16-2013 8:32 PM)fluffygirl12 Wrote:  Wore this today to the gym , 6 sprays to yoga class .

FOGGER! sideLol

But seriously, I should try it, just because I can Laugh1 You crack me up Big Grin

You're never too old to learn NuTrix! blowkiss
04-17-2013 9:52 PM

Share This Thread