Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Stockholm Syndrome or just...women
stefdude

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Stockholm Syndrome or just...women
05-22-2018 3:02 PM

Do you think we had to create a fake syndrome that might only affect women (and kids) in order to explain irrational woman behaviour and their need to be dominated?

They've done studies you know...60% of the time, it works every time
(This post was last modified: 05-22-2018 3:03 PM by stefdude.)
05-22-2018 3:02 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
TyrelWilliams
Checking out the place

Rep Post

RE: Stockholm Syndrome or just...women
06-26-2018 6:20 AM

The way things are going nowadays, we might need to.
06-26-2018 6:20 AM
Devin1Neil
Getting comfortable

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

06-28-2019 5:13 PM

I mean she does have a point with western women being backstabbing bitches to each-other.

I mean wholy shit you look at guys and even when we hate eachother we have a certain level of respect, guys usually get along even if they're assholes. I have almost never seen two women as friends unless they're under 20 or over 40, I theorize a bitch phase between that where they're more competitive about attention from guys and think the only way to get ahead is to drag eachother back.
06-28-2019 5:13 PM
WereWolf666
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

06-28-2019 5:48 PM

I think religion like Islam or old christian religion helped to keep the women in check. Most women can't be trusted, not like men. When the country doesn't have any direction, or like in the western country bad behavior is encouraged by TV, ads, media the women get the worst of it.
When I was in some church circles, in a protestant group the women were more "Nice" with each other. But it wasn't perfect for sure, I think most of them were trying to put a mask, and would do bad things when no one would see them.

I used to hate the Bible, I still think most of it is exaggerated or misunderstood. Like the original sin. But after a long ponder I do think they are right about women in that they are usually in the lower state compared to men. Most women with the power will treat you badly.
That they can't be friend with each other says a lot about them also. My mum is so paranoid she can't trust any women, my GF is better but a lot of women she doesn't trust either, her mum is not far either, she can suspicious fast.

I study a bit Indian history/philosophy/religion , in some books they say women are lovesick, while men care for the others, honey eyed, etc.

Truth is in plain sight to me now, they can pretend all they want, I do love women but the high you can get from them also means you can hit pretty low too. Being a man I think you stay more at the same level while they go upside down, their hormone system fluctuate, it would be like you use a different pheromone everyday. One day you are optimism next day you hate the world, 10 second later happy.
I would say women are not that much different from children, I love children also, but their low and high can be pretty irritating also, it's cool to play with them but when they cry for some stupid reason it's less fun.
And like children women need a caretaker, not all of them of course but most of them, maybe around 70%.

Side note: while learning to play with some children I noticed that playing with girls like they are little children works quite well, I tease them like I would tease children.
(This post was last modified: 06-28-2019 5:56 PM by WereWolf666.)
06-28-2019 5:48 PM

Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

07-03-2019 12:28 PM

Myself, I'm amused at how the adoption of the term by man-hating, militant, 3rd wave feminists (or is it 4th wave?) has been twisted and morphed into a 'syndrome' to absolve the practitioner of any guilt or responsibility over their own behaviors.

I don't fly off the handle and have a bad temper; I have Intense Emotional Display Syndrome. Now i'm cured! It isn't my fault that I cannot exercise any self-control, I have IEDS.

The basis of utilizing Stockholm Syndrome to describe ladies, was initially used by certain extremist feminists to describe women that not only enact the sin of being sexually attracted to men, but go against feminism (the extreme version, not real feminism) by choosing to be married...as in "Any woman that enjoys marriage to a man is suffering from Stockholm syndrome."

The fact that certain "scholars" took the accusation as a statement of fact, and then gave it mass and veracity by using lofty jargon to discuss "Stockholm Syndrome in women" to discuss it as a real disease or psychological disorder, rather than bring up the fact that some people, even in this day and age, want to actually be with a member of the opposite sex (for reasons other than ensuring the human species doesn't die out), was pointedly ignored as it is not in vogue currently to be straight, or to love men.

Now the idea, originally meant to be insulting to straight non-man-hating, married women is being discussed as a syndrome; the origin and its meaning has been lost in the rush for "progressive" scholars to weigh in on the statement, and not the irrational intent, and here we are.

No, we need no more pop-psychology syndromes to remove self-responsibility for ladies, men, children, or even small fuzzy creatures from Alpha Centauri. We are humans. Humans are not always rational in words, deed, or action.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
07-03-2019 12:28 PM
jb20

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

07-03-2019 10:55 PM

^Ye, things get annoying with 3rd wave.lol A Lot of victim mentality but some men treat women like trash...well most of them are psychos and treat the fellow men the same tho.There are so many juiced up psycho men here ruined it for all men....clearly their fathers failed at parenting. Some can be reasoned with if you do this.There are three types who became feminists 1:girl who got abused by her father/teacher/uncle/stepdad what evea or got hurt really bad by a boy...be empathetic,nice,don't give in to hate say not all men are like that...there are some women like that..say a story about a bad girl who spread rumors about you or was abusive.Be friends only...not even touching...no running game.

2:Girls grew up super religious,never get to enjoy sex/was constantly judged or slut shamed.For this be nice,empathetic,be open minded and say some fun sexual stuff you did/or ask her...with some teasing...no running game...might able to sleep/fwb.

3:ugly girl who want hot guys...like incels...can pitty fk them but...your choice...some have really bad hygiene tho.

Only if we had decent parenting and decent laws to keep religious nuts from ruining people's lives, this many angry people could have been avoided.Maybe less prude attitude to sex...like dutch maybe...could have also helped.

As for some women being emotionally immature ..true so annoying,they need to mature with age and stop acting 16.lol Manipulative people are either psychos or insecure.
(This post was last modified: 07-03-2019 11:08 PM by jb20.)
07-03-2019 10:55 PM

Share This Thread