Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Still undecided
Bastiat
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
4 thanks in 1 posts

Still undecided
07-02-2013 10:17 PM

Alright so I'm a 23 year old caucasian guy. 5'11 and about 160 lbs relatively athletic build and generally good-looking. I have some experience with pheromones but limited in the quantity of products I have tried. When I discovered pheromones in 2008 there was A LOT LESS CHOICE of products which made the process of choosing a product much easier lol. That being said I like the fact there's a lot more options now just need some help figure out.

I've had noticeable success with most of what I've tried so far so I'm quite excited about trying some of the new stuff.

I've tried the following:
  • The Edge unscented - Excellent "Alpha" type effects. I used this one mostly in combo with Chikara when going out in clubs or on dates. Definitely seuxal/alpha. Think going on the dancefloor and starting dancing, then 5 minutes later being surrounded with girls while all the guys in a 6-foot radius left. Once in a a while the odd completely stranger dude comes along and gives an high-five... xD
  • Chikara scented - Pretty good & well-balanced. Good around both guys and girls. Random guys suddenly want to become friends with me... "You look like a cool guy to be friends with" ?!? lol
  • New Pheromone Additive - Similar to The Edge but even more potent. I'd mix varying amounts of this with Scent of Eros depending on the situation. Got some of the strongest and most OBVIOUS reactions from this i.e. "you smell so good", "it smell so good' from girlfriends, or the odd girl I barely know becoming extremely sexually suggestive unexpectedly, flashing tits, etc. Pheromones [used properly] really are awesome. P
  • Scent of Eros - similar to chikara in effects but maybe more "beta-ish". Perfect for taking the edge off New Pheromone Additive.

That's pretty much about what I've tried so far. I mostly just ended buying New Pheromone Additive with chikara or Scent of Eros since it worked and never bothered experimenting and researching the new stuff. But now I ran out again and realized there's a heck of a lot more choice than a few years ago!

After lurking the forum a few hours I've basically narrowed down to a few products I'm interested in:
  • Aqua Vitae - So many good reports on it. How does it compared to New Pheromone Additive + Scent of Eros combo?
  • Glace - Really interested in this one as a well-balanced formulae for everyday use.
  • Wolf - So many good reports on it. Not exactly sure as to the nature of the 'aura' though?
  • Androstadienone or other single molecule as specific 'boosters'?

I'm basically looking for 3 things (which I can achieve by combining products if needed):
  • A high sexual/alpha-type aura for going-out, dating, being around girls in general. But not too overly aggressive I guess since I'm in Vancouver and constantly surrounded by asians of both sexes. I definitely do not want to scare the asian chicks. Big Grin
  • A good balanced 'friendly' aura for everyday use. Not too beta-ish though obviously.
  • A good balanced 'repect & trust' aura that I could use for work environments, job interviews, etc.

So what should I buy?? I'm really tempted with Aqua Vitae + Glace + Androstadienone but I'd rather buy all from a single company for simplicity's sake...

Argh I can't decide..
(This post was last modified: 07-02-2013 10:44 PM by Bastiat.)
07-02-2013 10:17 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Share This Thread

Messages In This Thread
Still undecided - Bastiat - 07-02-2013 10:17 PM
RE: Still undecided - Bastiat - 07-03-2013, 3:13 AM
RE: Still undecided - thisguy - 07-03-2013, 10:23 AM
RE: Still undecided - LL21 - 07-03-2013, 3:35 AM