Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
SteveO's Shipping
JayD
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1
Thanks received:
6 thanks in 4 posts

SteveO's Shipping
08-23-2013 12:03 PM

Before I even get started with the sprays themselves, I wanted to do a review on the shipping as a search revealed that nobody had created a thread specifically to it.

Steve at PheromoneXS is bar none, fantastic. Instantaneous is the proper word for it. It took all of 30 hours from order to doorstep.

Yes. Just 30 hours.

I guarantee you guys, and Steve, that I will be a lifetime buyer. Even if it's just getting some stuff from my friends, but I'm sure as soon as I test out this nice batch of stuff that I got, it will end up being a bit more than that.

Included with my order was WAY more samples than I even dreamed of getting too. Steve, You are THE man. Thank you!

(This post was last modified: 08-26-2013 2:13 PM by JayD.)
08-23-2013 12:03 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by JLG1, Being

masterfu678
Getting comfortable

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 6
Thanks received:
14 thanks in 12 posts

SteveO's Shipping
11-09-2013 9:26 AM

Oh wow, that is a lot of samples. They make what you paid for with one product worth a lot more!!

Wonder what the above link is? It is a spell that can bring anyone I desires to my life, I would use it to bring a girl that is not in my town to me, hell, I can even try it on celebirties. Wizard

Once the spell had made the target to appear in my life, It is time to let the power of the pheromone products do their dirty work. Dirol

Products I own:
Alpha Dream: Glace
Liquid Alchemy Labs: Overdose, SXD-9 (Samples: Aqua Vitae scented, Asian for Asian Men, Wolf scented, Hypnotica, Primitive)
PheromoneXS: CohesionXS (Samples: AscendXS, EvolveXS)
11-09-2013 9:26 AM
Zcorps
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks received:
26 thanks in 12 posts

RE: SteveO's Shipping
11-09-2013 10:21 AM

I agree, Steve's got this down pat. It took 36 hours for my package to arrive in Japan. So far I haven't had problems with customs either (knock on wood).

PheromoneXS: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Bliss, Api, XS107 Beta (APi oil), XS111LE

Alpha Dream: L2k v1, L2k v2

Love Scent: SoE, Chikara, Alpha7
11-09-2013 10:21 AM
masterfu678
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks received:
14 thanks in 12 posts

RE: SteveO's Shipping
11-16-2013 6:42 PM

Received my CohesionXS, also got Ascend and Evolve in sample form.

I should thank Steve for the candy, and the nice message on the invoice. I will definitely live my life to its fullest potential lol.

Wonder what the above link is? It is a spell that can bring anyone I desires to my life, I would use it to bring a girl that is not in my town to me, hell, I can even try it on celebirties. Wizard

Once the spell had made the target to appear in my life, It is time to let the power of the pheromone products do their dirty work. Dirol

Products I own:
Alpha Dream: Glace
Liquid Alchemy Labs: Overdose, SXD-9 (Samples: Aqua Vitae scented, Asian for Asian Men, Wolf scented, Hypnotica, Primitive)
PheromoneXS: CohesionXS (Samples: AscendXS, EvolveXS)
11-16-2013 6:42 PM

Share This Thread