Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
SteveO You Win
SteveO
Enlightened

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 645
Thanks received:
755 thanks in 249 posts

RE: SteveO You Win
08-29-2012 10:56 AM

(08-29-2012 10:41 AM)MangoEruption Wrote:  Does that mean we won't be seeing single molecules from you?
who
I doubt I'll be carrying what you can just as easily obtain from my supplier who I'm sure everyone knows who is for the most part. Quality ingredients from a quality guy. Wouldn't really make sense to sell something you can get from the same guy for probably lower the cost.

It's pretty labor intensive too and you have to remember right now I have a full time job that I put 100% of my effort into. If I ever can't give my work 100% than its time to leave.

Honestly why buy Androstadienone from me at higher the cost than you yourself can obtain it from the very same supplier I get it from?

We will see how things go but I consider pheromoneXS like a craft brewery rather than a wholesaler. I make very small batches that I love for my friends. That's how I'd like to keep it really. Money is important and yet whats more important to me is the happiness I feel when members like yourself write a report about how great it worked out. Really makes me smile and drives me.

By thanking me, you guys are doing me an incredible service I cannot describe in words. It touches me. I know it might sound like marketing hype, but it is what it is. All I have is my word and I'm just getting to old to care about the trivial nonsense in this world.

SteveO

Everyday out discovering what life has to offer. Are you? Challenge yourself...

Pheromone enthusiast and hobbyist

I want to provide you with the very best customer experience I can. As such I don't check PM's very often. Please just send me an email which will find me wherever I am:
(This post was last modified: 08-29-2012 10:58 AM by SteveO.)
08-29-2012 10:56 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by bored4life, thundr, D_Darko, cjw255, idontknow, Q-Tips, Pheroquirk, baant
bored4life
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 818
Thanks received:
647 thanks in 281 posts

08-29-2012 11:13 AM

(08-29-2012 10:56 AM)SteveO Wrote:  who
We will see how things go but I consider pheromoneXS like a craft brewery rather than a wholesaler. I make very small batches that I love for my friends. That's how I'd like to keep it really. Money is important and yet whats more important to me is the happiness I feel when members like yourself write a report about how great it worked out. Really makes me smile and drives me.

By thanking me, you guys are doing me an incredible service I cannot describe in words. It touches me. I know it might sound like marketing hype, but it is what it is. All I have is my word and I'm just getting to old to care about the trivial nonsense in this world.

Another thing that won me over? This attitude right here Steve. You've put together quite reputable products, in a short amount of time, and gathered quite a respected following. I'm sure this attitude has everything to do with that. It's great to see that there are those with affordable prices, quality products, and great service.

I'm still shocked how fast my order was delivered out to the point where I begin to wonder if anything was left out of there!

If the products work (and they should, given I don't fuck things up too badly), you've earned yourself a repeat client because of the service alone. I don't even care about half-blatant hits, or subtle hits. If I can work these mones, and see something that I haven't seen yet, I'm sold.

Keep up the good work bro.

The Journal

Arsenal:
Alpha Dream: Alfa Maschio, Glace, FB Glace Silicone, Androstadienone, L2K, Corporativo
Liquid Alchemy Labs: Wolf, Nude Alpha, Acqua Vitae
Love Scent: New Pheromone Additive
PheromoneXS: AscendXS, CohesionXS, EvolveXS

Samples:
Alpha Dream: FB Glace Alcohol
Liquid Alchemy Labs: Nude, Primitive, Hypnotica Social, Possess
PheromoneXS: BlissXS

Wishlist
X22, Impi Red, OD
08-29-2012 11:13 AM
Thanks given by CanadianGuy45, SteveO, cjw255
bored4life
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
647 thanks in 281 posts

08-30-2012 12:51 PM

I just received my order and Steve, let me tell you, you made my day today! Lol for the rest of the PT'ers, I couldn't get the sample of OdysseyXS I asked for since it was a limited time deal, but I got a sample of BlissXS instead. No worries there.

Steve added on some spider tattoos and a package of pop rocks because he thinks I'm a rock star. LMAO! Made me crack up. He also included a coupon for 10% off.

Steve, lmao, awesome packaging man.

The Journal

Arsenal:
Alpha Dream: Alfa Maschio, Glace, FB Glace Silicone, Androstadienone, L2K, Corporativo

Samples:

Wishlist
X22, Impi Red, OD
08-30-2012 12:51 PM
Thanks given by CanadianGuy45, Shelly B, MangoEruption, SteveO

Dafixisin
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 172
Thanks received:
448 thanks in 179 posts

08-30-2012 1:32 PM

bored,

I dont' know what scent you ended up going with, but when you get a chance, let me know what you think of it. Also, I'm wondering if whatever it is would go well paired with the Wolf scent.

I've been pondering pairing Cohesion with Wolf, that's why I'm asking.
08-30-2012 1:32 PM
bored4life
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
647 thanks in 281 posts

08-30-2012 1:44 PM

(08-30-2012 1:32 PM)Dafixisin Wrote:  bored,

I dont' know what scent you ended up going with, but when you get a chance, let me know what you think of it. Also, I'm wondering if whatever it is would go well paired with the Wolf scent.

I ended up going with the Sultan Oud, and I'll definitely be posting up views in my journal as I always do. Those are the next products for me to test, so I'll definitely try that. Unfortunately I don't have anything in the Wolf scent, so I can't comment on that, but I will let you know how the scent of the Sultan Oud is.

The Journal

Arsenal:

Samples:

Wishlist
X22, Impi Red, OD
08-30-2012 1:44 PM
Thanks given by Dafixisin
extraballislit
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 666
Thanks received:
246 thanks in 124 posts

08-30-2012 3:21 PM

(08-30-2012 1:32 PM)Dafixisin Wrote:  bored,

I´ve used this mix twice.

4 drops of wolf, two sprays cohesion in peper nutmeg, covered with burberry The Beat.

Can´t really say that both scents go good together, but after applying cover, the end result is not bad. The mix works pretty good with women from all ages. Status, comfort and some attraction, though I have to test it more to form an opinion.

It clearly adds something that wolf alone can´t offer

So far, seems to be a promising mix.
08-30-2012 3:21 PM
Thanks given by SteveO
D_Darko
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 207
Thanks received:
106 thanks in 58 posts

09-01-2012 11:43 AM

Wow, this is some potent stuff. I've had some crazy hits these last two days, I mean I had high expectations but damn!

Tried out Evolve/Cohesion on thursday at a concert and Evolve/Cohesion/Ascend last night at a club with absolutely jawdropping results. I now know why everybody says Cohesion makes the females cuddly. The ladies gravitated towards me all night. I got opened quite a lot and let's just say they wanted to stay close to me Wink

The dudes were extremely friendly and respectful often trying to seek my approval. Made for a great night for sure and made quite a few new acquaintances. Will have to test the products individually, but I had to go all in yesterday as I was in a party mood. ACE rocks!
09-01-2012 11:43 AM
Thanks given by SteveO

Share This Thread