Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Steve is da man
photogeek
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 71
Thanks received:
50 thanks in 29 posts

Steve is da man
01-27-2012 5:02 PM

Just ordered Cohesion a couple of days ago and it's here already. I'm happy to see that you're still using the same bottles that you used for ICM 2.0. No testing yet but the scent is awesome. Thanks for expanding onto your own Smile
01-27-2012 5:02 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

maxx55
Checking out the place

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 14
Thanks received:
4 thanks in 3 posts

RE: Steve is da man
03-22-2012 6:50 PM

(01-27-2012 5:02 PM)photogeek Wrote:  Just ordered Cohesion a couple of days ago and it's here already. I'm happy to see that you're still using the same bottles that you used for ICM 2.0. No testing yet but the scent is awesome. Thanks for expanding onto your own Smile

Is it good? Is it like ICM 2.0?
03-22-2012 6:50 PM
Pagodeiro
Administrator

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 957
Thanks received:
1820 thanks in 814 posts

03-22-2012 6:52 PM

(03-22-2012 6:50 PM)maxx55 Wrote:  Is it good? Is it like ICM 2.0?

It´s very unlikely that it´s like ICM 2,0 because Steve needs some molecules from Androtics to make that Version of ICM and like your surely know don´t they carry much of their former stuff anymore !

Pago

just away ... Anyone
03-22-2012 6:52 PM
mark-in-dallas
Nobody Special

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 630
Thanks received:
1548 thanks in 816 posts

03-22-2012 6:56 PM

You just might be surprised. Watch his massagexs site for a new release. He and Dancing Joker have been hard at work replicating and improving. Big Grin

[Image: flying_dragon.gif]
03-22-2012 6:56 PM
Thanks given by Pagodeiro, paradigmshift, shadowknight, JohnnyHard, photogeek, SteveO
misfit101
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 18
Thanks received:
131 thanks in 36 posts

03-22-2012 10:31 PM

I don't think Cohesion is supposed to be like any of Steve's ICM mixes. The reason I think this is because ICM's were supposed to be highly sexual mixes, while Cohesion is a much more relaxing blend. I think Cohesion is supposed to be like the old favorite Instant Femal Magic with a bit of a sexual undertone.
I have cohesion, but very limited experience with it. However, last time I wore it I will say that the interactions I had with a couple of girls I had never met went great. It was as if they felt completely comfortable with me even though I had never met them before. However, I don't know if this is normal behavior for them, so I can't say it was the Cohesion for sure. The website says Cohesion contains androstadienone, none, and DHEAs so I'm not surprised at these effects.
(This post was last modified: 03-22-2012 10:31 PM by misfit101.)
03-22-2012 10:31 PM
Thanks given by shadowknight, paradigmshift, photogeek, SteveO

Sptsmed
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 56
Thanks received:
491 thanks in 195 posts

03-23-2012 11:57 AM

Visa, Oh Visa, let me apoligize in advance because I guess you are going to be pulled out to purchase another new toy for the Chemistry cabinet LOL. Sounds like something that would be great early in the evening with a to go mixed with heavier none for later.
03-23-2012 11:57 AM
photogeek
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 71
Thanks received:
50 thanks in 29 posts

04-01-2012 8:39 AM

(03-22-2012 10:31 PM)misfit101 Wrote:  I don't think Cohesion is supposed to be like any of Steve's ICM mixes. The reason I think this is because ICM's were supposed to be highly sexual mixes, while Cohesion is a much more relaxing blend. I think Cohesion is supposed to be like the old favorite Instant Femal Magic with a bit of a sexual undertone.
I have cohesion, but very limited experience with it. However, last time I wore it I will say that the interactions I had with a couple of girls I had never met went great. It was as if they felt completely comfortable with me even though I had never met them before. However, I don't know if this is normal behavior for them, so I can't say it was the Cohesion for sure. The website says Cohesion contains androstadienone, none, and DHEAs so I'm not surprised at these effects.

This pretty much lines up with my experiences as well. Admittedly I haven't had much use with it (mainly due to finding a date that will go past a first date), but what I have seen of it, it works. But that's also par for anything I've ever used that was made by Steve.

@Mark: Ooooh good to hear Dancing Joker is still around and kicking. I missed out on his mixes. It's good to know that those that are talented aren't laying down in defeat because AD's dropped so many of its molecules.
04-01-2012 8:39 AM
Pagodeiro
Administrator

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 957
Thanks received:
1820 thanks in 814 posts

04-01-2012 9:01 AM

I really want to see the developed version of the ICM 2,0 ...

Hope that SteveO will be ready for a launch after his Healthy Life Transformation Wink

eating cucumbers and drinking Tea all day sounds horrible for me ..

ahmmm Photogeek .. what special molecules do you miss from Androtics ?

Pago

just away ... Anyone
04-01-2012 9:01 AM
Thanks given by SteveO
SteveO
Enlightened

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 199
Thanks received:
267 thanks in 94 posts

04-05-2012 8:27 AM

(04-01-2012 9:01 AM)Pagodeiro Wrote:  I really want to see the developed version of the ICM 2,0 ...

Hope that SteveO will be ready for a launch after his Healthy Life Transformation Wink

eating cucumbers and drinking Tea all day sounds horrible for me ..

ahmmm Photogeek .. what special molecules do you miss from Androtics ?

Pago

I did really well with my juice fast. So much so that after less than a week eating solid foods, I'm going back to juicing. I seriously felt better than I ever did.

On another note I was able to reverse engineer the original ICM mixes using all named molecules. It took literally MONTHS of hard-work and trial and error. While I may not have everything exactly as I did using "putatives" the results now are consistent and here's a big surprise: Better than before.

Mark has the details, but I'll be sending out some samples to selected members of the community.

I can say its HIGHLY-SEXUAL with almost 20 mcgs of Androstenone per spray, but well temepered even at that extreme. I was really amazed that at that level of sexual aggression/tension it is still very capable of fostering harmony and closeness with everyone. Buffered is an understatement!

So far I sent it to 5 testers and every one has had incredible results. I'll be building a product page in a few days.

The reason for such high mcg content because I for one believe that you shouldn't need three or four sprays of anything. One should be sufficient and this coming from a guy who has been known to wear 7 sprays of Turn Up The Heat. I only wear 1 of my newest mix.

I also created another mix for men that is leader of the pack - three wolves on one t-shirt - alpha male - chairman of the board - pure awesomeness. Simple yet powerful.

Anyway my absence is due to creation of products.

SteveO

Everyday out discovering what life has to offer. Are you? Challenge yourself...

Pheromone enthusiast and hobbyist
04-05-2012 8:27 AM
Thanks given by Pheroquirk, Pagodeiro, shadowknight, photogeek, dbot, JohnnyHard

Grape Ape
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1
Thanks received:
23 thanks in 13 posts

04-05-2012 8:53 AM

So we will be able to purchase the new ICM mix in the near future? If not, hook up a sample for a brotha. Would be nice to add this to the cohesion purchase I've been putting off for lack of a proper test subject. 2 birds, 1 stone.
04-05-2012 8:53 AM
Thanks given by SteveO

Share This Thread