Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Steve O? Crazy Blend causes the Female Horny's - WHY...
fluffygirl12
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 184
Thanks received:
158 thanks in 82 posts

RE: Steve O? Crazy Blend causes the Female Horny's - WHY...
09-21-2012 6:41 PM

(09-21-2012 4:00 PM)Shelly B Wrote:  Hey Fluff -

Did you spray down with all three at 2X? I get it when I spray all three at 2X - but since I do all three at once - I don't know if there is a reason it happens all at one time or not...

I don't get it with just two - haven't tried with 2 of them at one stage of aging and 1 fresh apply yet....

EDIT TO SAY DUH - I ran out of Diet Pepsi and I'm lightly caffeinated - yes I read now you did all three - the question still is 2 spritzs or 1?

dumb Shelly

No I did 2 spritz each .
09-21-2012 6:41 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Shelly B
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 908
Thanks received:
1288 thanks in 546 posts

09-22-2012 10:11 AM

Run of Innocence/Flirt/DMP in actual life….

As I ducked out the door to meet the man, dragging the kids behind me – I spritzed up. I did go only 1 x on the DMP because that is harder to cover and I didn’t have full dry down time due a last second phone call but was able to do 2X on both Innocence and Flirt.

Prior to application I was both tired, not feeling all the great and somewhat down. It had been a hard week and I mostly had moved into a snuggle mode. So my head was not that congruent with a Shelly sexpot mode to be fair to the test – and the kids were being from HELL – which does NOT contribute to a “Take Me Big Boy” place…

About 20 minutes in to dinner – the high Alpha Androstenol/cheerful mood of the combo kicked in on him – he had been GROUCHY when we met up and next thing I knew – he was playing and goofing with the kids – outright laughing. The DMP/Flirt/Innocence is so high in Alpha Androstenol – you would have to be an unbelievable crank not to move over to a happy state with this mix.

Sure enough – warm fuzzies are kicking in and I start wondering – how early can I get the kids to bed? What’s that going to take?

But something interesting happened – he had to run more errands before coming back to my house – so this was interrupted by an hour and a half from end of dinner – and by the time I had applied, made dinner, eaten dinner, and he finally arrived – the dose had exhausted itself. No more love in the tank.

I was tired. I was back to normal Shelly horny. Which is still substantially more than normal based on discussions with my girlfriends but not stupid, I can’t spell my own name horny.

I don’t know if that much A’nol just burns too hard to fast?

I was toying with doing Tease/DMP/Flirt tonight but because of the weather here today – super cold, super rainy- grey wet, cuddly weather. This is coffee, cocao, snuggle under binky weather, eat home made casserole, watch movies, stay in, I don’t think I’m blending that one up.

I might. I am toying instead with going Tease/DMP– which is his ideal base blend – a dash of Connections/a dash of Cohesion for Women…get the B’Nol, the AlloTdoc, and the ARONE-Sulfate in there…see if I can bump up the bonding with the cold, wet snuggles…

Got to work with what you have….

My Best,
Shelly B
09-22-2012 10:11 AM
Thanks given by thundr, Akelah, SteveO, D_Darko
Shelly B
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1288 thanks in 546 posts

09-22-2012 11:32 AM

Decisions decisions - want connections - but too much Beta Androstenol without some offsetting happy happy's can be a problem...he can be a dick with too much Beta Androstenol and not enough happy....

Maybe I am doing a one shot connections/one shot flirt? Complimentary 3 notes - and a bigger dose off allo-tdoc...

I would like not to ruin our only Saturday - maybe I am doing Flirt/DMP/Tease....

My Best,
Shelly B
09-22-2012 11:32 AM

SteveO
Enlightened

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 777
Thanks received:
905 thanks in 294 posts

09-22-2012 1:51 PM

(09-21-2012 9:56 AM)Shelly B Wrote:  Ok Steve O - from the What are You wearing today thread....

Basically - everytime I triple play the Flirt with the Desire Me Plus and Innocence - I get *STUPID* horny. Not normal horny. But HELLO SAILOR horny. Like two drinks under horny. As in I'm going to booty text the man horny. The original intent was to try to create something of a social/sexual - not a "I can't think straight sexual".

I can't figure out *why*. It's got to be some additive effect because nothing in that formula on it's own should do it? Maybe when you add the volumes up of all three formulas- something tips over by weight into stupid horny? I dose ranged it - but insane horny hits at 2 sprays of each. I can replicated it. And it disappears if I remove the Flirt. The Flirt is the key to the kingdom.

Your thoughts?

This is a very interesting observation and honestly not at all out of line with what I am attempting to create for everyone. There ARE certain combinations that will "enhance" a persons outlook, mood - "desires." I'm so super happy myself right now that many of you, but mostly Shelly B, is discovering the engineered effects of combining blends. Working at this all these years I always had to explain to the clients that when mixing blends you take the descriptions and combine them, just like the mix itself, and it gives you a fair idea what you will get.

What I discovered though, its the reason I started XS, is that with many providers the results are to subtle. Its like trying to get a slight buzz from beer before you get a slight buzz from wine. Both are to subtle to determine which one is more pleasing and typically you're left with a mish/mash of drunken slobbery. The warmth of the wine buzz does not commingle with the the edge of the beer buzz to give you a warm edge.

My task was then to create "BLENDS" (in case anyone wasn't aware of that choice word I use) that will produce powerful results on their own. However the idea was not just on its own but when "BLENDED" with other blends. It was actually quite a monumental undertaking not just with the products that are listed, but with all products even the new Limited Editions. Some of you might think this is just marketing hype, but I can assure no hype will be found. The proof is in the results.

The first thing that happened was "my mistake" which actually came from this process. It was a matter of being stressed, tired and distracted from this task. It created this synergy that made the products last much longer. However on the back end there was another unique element that emerged in the "blending" of certain molecules that prior just didn't work well together. I think everyone here at one time or another has been surprised some of the ingredients I have in my blends. Let me use Evolve as an example: It has a whole lot of Androstenone in each spray, but guess what? Those same younger guys who have trouble wearing Turn Up The Heat regular 2.5 mcg Androstenone per spray can now wear Evolve with over 20 mcg of Androstenone per spray.

So now all of a sudden instead of a hodge-podge results, sometimes working perfectly if you spend countless hours sweet spot testing with your hard-earned money, but more often one cancelling out the other. To put it bluntly, to me that's complete BS! I cannot even tell you how much time I spend calculating formulations. I have spent hundreds, maybe even thousands, of hours testing every single molecule I use in real life situations.

I know there's going to be some push-back about my view on sweet spot testing especially after I wrote the thread on it. Here's the thing though and I stand by this, its even in the thread from way back when. The reason you start low is not to determine hey this crap doesn't work at one spray, its to determine what happens with a molecule at each level. I have a data base that my friend Dancing Joker and I have been compiling for years and years of what every named and "putative" molecule does at every level from 2.5 mcg all the way to 300 mcg per spray. We've cross-referenced every molecule and even have them listed by providers. Its freaking huge and sorry its private! I write this because its enabled me to understand how to blend molecules to get the results you want with a single spray.

I also know when you mix this with that - this has to be at .5 mcg to effect that at 12 mcg. If you go .6 you get a completely different effect. Then you have to say well gee, I have this blend with this in it and if someone is going to wear it with this other blend, what will that balance become. Its a dance of variables!

This is somewhat quite a bit different than single molecules though. How would it actually work when blending blends with other blends? It was a conundrum. On my journey though to create blends that worked well with others I started to realize that all that single molecule testing would actually work. It was like this pattern emerged and let me pose a question: Does everyone remember those old multiplication tables where you had numbers across the top and side? Take your fingers and cross a line and in the middle was the answerWink. Well, well, well, wouldn't you know it that that same concept emerged out of all that data I had accumulated.

I could look at my spread sheet and literally trace two lines from two molecules and get a constant every time. The real task then was what about three and 5 and 20 molecules in a blend. So this little formula emerged where I cross reference each molecule in a blend to see not just how it interacts with its counterparts in the same blend but other blends as well.

POP! You now have an XS blend and they are by design, engineered to give you more when combined with other blends. Of course you will find variables that cannot be controlled. Other providers mixes, your own chemistry, is it raining out? These are all things that effect a blend and will therefore effect the outcome.

OK lets see Flirt, Desire Me + and Innocence:
Sex starts in the mind, I hope everyone can agree with that. Now I don't want to give all the magic away that is there to discover yet but a BIG hint is to look at all the Bold words on the product page.

Flirt: disinhibiting, get close, cloud of happiness, create the spark.
Desire Me +: Power, sexual, arouse, raise.
Innocence: sexuality, attractive, thrusts

SteveO

Everyday out discovering what life has to offer. Are you? Challenge yourself...

Pheromone enthusiast and hobbyist

I want to provide you with the very best customer experience I can. As such I don't check PM's very often. Please just send me an email which will find me wherever I am:
09-22-2012 1:51 PM
Thanks given by fluffygirl12, eyeofra, thundr, idontknow, Shelly B, Akelah, halo0073, fishcake, paradigmshift, Eeyore, shadowknight, D_Darko, cjw255, kentdave
SteveO
Enlightened

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 777
Thanks received:
905 thanks in 294 posts

09-22-2012 1:57 PM

Oh and BTW the bold words are taken DIRECTLY from my database. It doesn't just give me dosages, it provides me with the direct results effects too.

SteveO

Everyday out discovering what life has to offer. Are you? Challenge yourself...

Pheromone enthusiast and hobbyist

I want to provide you with the very best customer experience I can. As such I don't check PM's very often. Please just send me an email which will find me wherever I am:
09-22-2012 1:57 PM
Thanks given by baant, D_Darko
Shelly B
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1288 thanks in 546 posts

09-22-2012 4:51 PM

LOL - I hadn't been online this afternoon - and I decided to hit the Tease/Flirt/DPM combo - so I hadn't seen this - he's barely been in my cloud - but instead of stupid horny I'm getting catwoman/catsuit/Natasha Kinski and the snake horny...as I in I am Shelly - and I'm an not taking no for an answer horny...I'll have to go compare bolded words after dinner...

However - with kids around, a million things to take care of - he's got deadlines he working against - and he has some tasks around here he has a bug up his butt he wants me to finish...so he is WAY not in the mood...but the Mone signature is clearly signaling - because everytime he comes within 10 feet of me - he says "Good God your horny...." pecks me on the cheek and runs for his life - and I have literally - done nothing to earn that ...Laugh1 I feel like breaking out into Hall and Oates "ManEater" and that is a HORRIBLE song

My Best,
Shelly B
09-22-2012 4:51 PM
Shelly B
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1288 thanks in 546 posts

09-22-2012 6:33 PM

(09-22-2012 1:51 PM)SteveO Wrote:  OK lets see Flirt, Desire Me + and Innocence:
Sex starts in the mind, I hope everyone can agree with that. Now I don't want to give all the magic away that is there to discover yet but a BIG hint is to look at all the Bold words on the product page.

Flirt: disinhibiting, get close, cloud of happiness, create the spark.
Desire Me +: Power, sexual, arouse, raise.
Innocence: sexuality, attractive, thrusts

Well - In an unusual turn of events - he decided he had been cooped up all day with the kids working on stuff and was stir crazy - needed to take a drive when he completed his assignment...he'll be back in a hour or so...giving me time to do a full re-apply/dry down with that note in mind.

I normally wouldn't have that opportunity.

So - I'm sitting here in a stink-a-licicious cloud of drying cops...because in a case of go-big or go home (Oh wait - I'm home) I did a first coat of Desire Me in Oil...good morning to me, good morning to ME! - followed by a misting of Desire Me Plus, then Innocence and topped with Flirt...

I changed up my base oil perfume as well to signal a scent change...so when he get's back - I will smell different...I may even shift into jamma's to signal a total change out...of mood/might light candles and shift over everything....let's see if I can't alter his perceptions...he still has work to do and he's massively stressed...but let's see if I can provide some distractions...

My Best,
Shelly B
09-22-2012 6:33 PM

Shelly B
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1288 thanks in 546 posts

09-22-2012 6:54 PM

Whew - with a full re-apply - and adding the DM in oil? I am in a Mone high. This is a BUTT load of A'Nol....

Dang - I'm perky. I could light up Christmas right now...Dang shame he's not here right now...except I think I need another 15 minutes to diffuse the worst of the nuclear Mone Bomb...I think I have radiated my living room. jumpy

I defy him to stay grouchy...Music

OMG - I'm so Phero'ed up - I'm listening to Pandora and singing to the top of my lungs - and all I'm drinking is Diet Sprite - with NO adult additions....hee her. No wax melts needed..Might have been a little heavy handed on the Flirt...Give rose

My Best,
Shelly B
09-22-2012 6:54 PM
Thanks given by shadowknight
Pheroman
Shaking The Shire

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2304
Thanks received:
2021 thanks in 817 posts

09-22-2012 7:26 PM

(09-21-2012 4:33 PM)Shelly B Wrote:  I get the horniness for about 2 - 3 hours. And yes - if nothing is done about it - I get aggravated. Seriously aggravated.

I am seeing Tiger Juice effects here.

My journal http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-PheroMan
My product list http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-...8#pid36108
You think I am crazy? I know i am!
(This post was last modified: 09-22-2012 7:26 PM by Pheroman.)
09-22-2012 7:26 PM
Akelah
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 353
Thanks received:
337 thanks in 137 posts

09-23-2012 5:06 AM

I'm DYING to know what happened!!!

*** My journal at http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Akelah-s-jo...n=lastpost
09-23-2012 5:06 AM

Share This Thread