Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Status Product Summary Before Purchase
BigDickBandit420
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 349
Thanks received:
56 thanks in 34 posts

Status Product Summary Before Purchase
06-03-2016 12:41 PM

Hi, I've been reading through the review threads and observing for a few weeks. I like the way Tusc has been reviewed the most. I am overwhelmed by all of this though. Is my understanding correct? Here is my research.

Fury scent has the best diffusion. This is what I'll be choosing.

Titan - no need to learn the complexities of the product, steering is easy! Can be serious, attention getting, social proof (cops), sexual, respect, far reaching mone cloud, manly vibe. Be friendly with this or it will be intimidating. People manget?

Tusc - more complex with a learning curve. Comfort, respect, intimidation, benefit to persuasion, people want to please you, disinhibiting, not a people magnet; people will be happy to see the high status person this creates.

Style - Social alpha, cool guy. Pre selected leader. Friendly, respect, status, confidence, increase in extroversion, good for a corporate environment. Very social.

Atlas - social, sexual, respect. Very masculine, public dominance, very status (maybe too much). No longer available!
06-03-2016 12:41 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by greengrenade, neon

kalpan56
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 384
Thanks received:
507 thanks in 268 posts

RE: Status Product Summary Before Purchase
06-04-2016 2:20 AM

Go for Titan. It will work without any issue. Easy to steer. Love to use. Happy to work with. Just amazing. Tusc is equally amazing with a bit of addition of your personality. TUSC is a personality driven product and I would not put my money on that while buying first time from the vendor.

Personality driven products take a lot of time and patience to understand. It will work best when you are feeling good (general observation with every personality driven product I used). It can be frustrating when you don't see any sort of hits. Once you master it, you will become master of the product and drive it crazily.

Still depends on goal.

Mind sharing what you are looking for ? What purpose? Where? It will be easier for fellow members to help.

Atlas is no more sold. Style should be out of question as it is not alpha.
06-04-2016 2:20 AM
BigDickBandit420
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
56 thanks in 34 posts

06-04-2016 12:49 PM

Thanks. I have an IT internship starting in 10 days. I am looking for a friendly alpha product that still gets respect (not to be used as a doormat) for work and school. I'm looking for a less friendly but still friendly, sexual alpha (respect, friendly, fuck me now) when I am out at night (bars, clubs, lounges) - Bad Wolf from LAL might fit that bill, but I've read Apex has amazing diffusion range and seems like Thundr has a really personally connection with his products. I like how he doesn't advertise products and lets them sell themselves on the forum.
06-04-2016 12:49 PM
kalpan56
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 384
Thanks received:
507 thanks in 268 posts

06-04-2016 11:44 PM

Titan would do the job. I would have given Core a shot too. Core is also an amazing product. At least look into it. It will help you make more connection in the industry. Titan is good too. Just helps testing products.

For bars and clubs, Thundr has Dionysos. You can mix it with core.

Hope that helps.

I am recommending from apex site only. Other company products may be of help. This is apex section of the forum and we should stick with it.

Thanks
06-04-2016 11:44 PM
BigDickBandit420
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
56 thanks in 34 posts

06-05-2016 2:05 PM

Thanks. I ordered Dionysos, Core, Titan, and Tusc all in Fury. I asked for a sample of Orbital. I look forward to trying a vendor other than Androtics Direct.
06-05-2016 2:05 PM
Thanks given by kalpan56

Patferrari
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
0 thanks in 0 posts

07-01-2016 7:32 AM

(06-05-2016 2:05 PM)BigDickBandit420 Wrote:  Thanks. I ordered Dionysos, Core, Titan, and Tusc all in Fury. I asked for a sample of Orbital. I look forward to trying a vendor other than Androtics Direct.

same here!!! expecting my order tuesday the 5th just before my birthday bash on saturday night out in boston. gonna have a good time testing TongueTongueTongue
07-01-2016 7:32 AM
BigDickBandit420
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
56 thanks in 34 posts

07-03-2016 4:39 PM

(07-01-2016 7:32 AM)Patferrari Wrote:  same here!!! expecting my order tuesday the 5th just before my birthday bash on saturday night out in boston. gonna have a good time testing TongueTongueTongue

Try dionysos and core. I wear it at bars and the nightlife scene. Out of the four times, I got laid twice.
07-03-2016 4:39 PM

Share This Thread