Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Starting Kit for beginners
LebronJames
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Starting Kit for beginners
12-03-2011 9:54 PM

I wrote that on another post and though that it would made a good thread for those who are new and looking for the best bang for the buck products covering all aspects of mones.

I was like that when I started and I would have love to found a thread like this, it would have been great for my wallet also...

If I had to define the perfect starting kit for a beginner it would be something like this:

Social: Glace (Alpha Dream) Best all around social, perfect standalone
Attraction/Clubs: Alpha Maschio (Alpha Dream) Arguably the best clubbing product.
Attraction/Relation: True Love Spray (True Pheromone) That love feeling! KILLER COMBO with Alpha Maschio.
Business/Apha: True Alpha (True Pheromone) Great alpha product to gather respect from other and project a leader vibe
X-Factor: True Trust (True Pheromone) Great addition to any mix, good for connection and relation with some attraction.

That makes a total of 175.00$ for a GREAT STARTING KIT shipping included and you're good to go brothers!

Feel free to propose your version of a starting kit

My adventures: LJ Journal

AD: a314, IH, IO, IG, IS, TUTH, AMMO, TAA, MX297, MX353, p75, p83, p96, p102, p114, p130

Apex: Atlas, Core, Titan, Tusk

LS: a7, NPA, SOE, Master for Him

TP: TA, TC, TI, TT, TR, TL spray and oil

LA: AV, DP, BW, T-150, NA, Hypnotica, WOLF

AD: AM, GLACE, Corporativo, L2k v1, Pregnenolone, Androstanone

XS: APi, Ascend, Cohesion, Bliss, Connections, Evolve, Taboo, Xist

Treasures: Alpha Treasures, Captain, Hookup
12-03-2011 9:54 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Curiosity
why pretend when you have science

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

RE: Starting Kit for beginners
12-03-2011 10:02 PM

I think Garry's stuff (Liquid Alchemy Labs) is the best, and he answers any questions you may have as well Smile

My Pheromone Arsenal:

Liquid Alchemy Labs: Asian, Aqua Vitae, Hypnotica Social, Nude, Overdose, Possess, Wolf

True Pheromones: TI, XXX, True Essence, A-1, Androstatrione
12-03-2011 10:02 PM
LebronJames
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

12-03-2011 10:14 PM

(12-03-2011 10:02 PM)Curiosity Wrote:  I think Garry's stuff (Liquid Alchemy Labs) is the best, and he answers any questions you may have as well Smile

LA products are rock solid, but as I look at your signature I noticed that you haven't used Alpha Dream products yet...

The problem with LA is that it's quite expensive and I was looking for the best bang for the buck, that's why I haven't include my favorites such as a314 and AV who can be replace by TA and AM...

My adventures: LJ Journal

AD: a314, IH, IO, IG, IS, TUTH, AMMO, TAA, MX297, MX353, p75, p83, p96, p102, p114, p130

Apex: Atlas, Core, Titan, Tusk

LS: a7, NPA, SOE, Master for Him

TP: TA, TC, TI, TT, TR, TL spray and oil

LA: AV, DP, BW, T-150, NA, Hypnotica, WOLF

AD: AM, GLACE, Corporativo, L2k v1, Pregnenolone, Androstanone

XS: APi, Ascend, Cohesion, Bliss, Connections, Evolve, Taboo, Xist

Treasures: Alpha Treasures, Captain, Hookup
12-03-2011 10:14 PM
Curiosity
why pretend when you have science

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

12-03-2011 10:29 PM

I think Garry's formulas are very high quality, you do not need much of them, and he's not a young guy, he's been working with fragranced products and pheromones for a very long time.

But, no, I have not yet got around to trying anything from Alpha Dream. I will not be able to buy every pheromone out there either, and it's not really nessecary to either, but eventually I'm sure I'll get something from them.

But for anyone who wishes to start using pheromones they would absolutely have to get at least one product from Garry.

My Pheromone Arsenal:

Liquid Alchemy Labs: Asian, Aqua Vitae, Hypnotica Social, Nude, Overdose, Possess, Wolf

True Pheromones: TI, XXX, True Essence, A-1, Androstatrione
(This post was last modified: 12-03-2011 10:31 PM by Curiosity.)
12-03-2011 10:29 PM
Level
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

12-04-2011 6:15 PM

I agree on Glace being a great social, Just received a bottle and used this weekend, people were very relaxed around me, talking my ear off! lol
12-04-2011 6:15 PM

Unregistered

12-09-2011 4:55 PM

(12-03-2011 9:54 PM)LebronJames Wrote:  Social: Glace (Alpha Dream) Best all around social, perfect standalone
Attraction/Clubs: Alpha Maschio (Alpha Dream) Arguably the best clubbing product.
Attraction/Relation: True Love Spray (True Pheromone) That love feeling! KILLER COMBO with Alpha Maschio.
Business/Apha: True Alpha (True Pheromone) Great alpha product to gather respect from other and project a leader vibe
X-Factor: True Trust (True Pheromone) Great addition to any mix, good for connection and relation with some attraction.

I blame you for this post!! I was trolling this forum before I joined and read your review of Alpha Dreams. It made me think.....hmmmm maybe I should buy it.

Well last night I placed my order and picked up, Glace, Alfa Maschio and Neno.

Time to get my sexy on!
12-09-2011 4:55 PM
Quote this message in a reply

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Starting from the beginning gs/gixxer 18 5,970 04-02-2014 3:31 AM
Last Post: Khan Solo