Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Starter pack review
Alpha360
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 69
Thanks received:
54 thanks in 24 posts

Starter pack review
03-23-2015 1:04 AM

I'll do a mini review of each product I got which is:
IS, Turn Up The Heat, A314rev32, IO, IH, Ammo, p95 , IG, mx297

I will start from the best effect I got to the Negative

IS: Most consistent product, self effect are very good but doesn't last very long (3h). And after a short period I feel like I didn't sleep the night before. It feels like a drug, I get high and then some tiredness creep in. Young girls really like this one, I saw some deer in headlight with that one. I have to admit though that it seems I don't get the full effect from IS anymore. When combining this one with IO and Turn Up The Heat some girls with their boyfriend touch me and stayed near me for no reason: most blatant hit I saw from a 9 with her boyfriends. I have the to go bottle and unfortunately to me it's not worth the price, 5ml strengh 2 doesn't last very long.

Turn Up The Heat: the good with that is that girls really get horny. The bad is that most of them will run away from fear especially the young one. Self effect are good, I want to take action with that one, I want to touch girls and do some bad things with them. I never tested more than one spray which seems like enough to me. I got a sex offer from on date with this one (read my intro post for more). One friend of mine didn't report anything with his "wife", he used 3 spray and didn't see anything unusual.

A314rev32: Good product but very cold. Conversation with everyone seems hard to establish for people around you. This product to me is for work alone unless you add Turn Up The Heat with it. But then you have to shoot with girl over 28. I got a good work attitude with this one, there is some alpha attitude from it but nothing exceptional contrary to what is said on their product page. The self effect are good though, I like the scent which is light but attractive.

IO: Girls talk more and are more open to talk easily. Some comfort like people know you already. Self effect : with one girl I approach I talked too much and lost my alpha attitude. Only good when combining with other product.

IH: Deeper stuff that I would rather not use. I'm not good with deeper subject because I know too much stuff and I get overexcited about it. No good for me to approah though I still have to test that one. But this product leaked so I don't have enough product to do anything. It's sad to me 5ML is not enough to do a proper test and but with a leak it's like you got only one shot.

Ammo: Not sure if there is anything in there. First time I used it seems there were something but then something. So I guess this one is just placebo with a nice scent. It seems there is some flirty behavior from it. Hard to see throught this one. It's supposed to be really good according the product page but in real life Negative
Maybe for cold approach. Self effect: not sure, some flirty behavior maybe. It's like I'm testing a beta product. Actually besides IS, IO, OH they all seems like beta test product.

I will add the other product later.
(This post was last modified: 03-23-2015 1:12 AM by Alpha360.)
03-23-2015 1:04 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by t-Rex, Pheroman, meme371

Alpha360
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
54 thanks in 24 posts

RE: Starter pack review
03-24-2015 1:57 PM

P95: Wearing this I feel more happy, I want cheer the mood up around people. I would say it would be like instant shine but in a more beta ish way. I tested from 1 spray to 5 spray but it didn't seems to do anything more. I tested this one with a girl I knew a little bit in a ice cream shop but I didn't see any obvious change (2 spray). One thing though is that she offered me a reduction on something very easily, most of the time she seems more rebellious with me. But this could be "luck", hard to say if the phero did anything. The change seems very subtle. Need more testing but like every product it's impossible because there not enough juice in 5ml Unknw

IG: If I didn't know what's the label was I would have said that this product is only some social product. Alone the only good effect that I had was that I could talk with my male friends more easily. There were less arguments when I talk with my friends. With girls > absolutely nada < I approach 2 girl around 20 and I think I would have done better without anything on. I read some good testimonial about this product but for me nothing. I gave my friend this product and he didn't report anything either. Maybe in combo it's much better but alone it's not better than perfume.

MX297: Tested only once at home with my family and I got a depression from it. I used 3 spray and don't want to touch it again. Self effect : hard to tell > I felt different at first then after dinner I got depress, emotional, a real mess. 2 of my friend tested this product and didn't report anything also. Maybe I will test it again but it seems like hurting myself for nothing. If I have a night to waste maybe I'll spray it again.
(This post was last modified: 03-24-2015 1:58 PM by Alpha360.)
03-24-2015 1:57 PM
Thanks given by meme371
Alpha360
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
54 thanks in 24 posts

03-26-2015 7:49 AM

This morning I spray 4.5 spray of P95:

Self effect seems to be the same than with lower dosage. Which is a better mood, carefree attitude. But it seems that the effect get more more subtle each time I used it again. A bit like Instant Shine.
I didn't see anything unusual from my daily interaction, I just seems to be less caring about what's happening around me.

This paragraph I'm not sure about it but it seems to be coming from P95:
It's a carefree attitude but very subtle like my reality is soft, my harshness is lowered. Though I don't think this time I was in a beta attitude. It's like I wanted everyone to understand each other without any rough side to it.

I just sprayed one mx297 (7 hours later):
The smell make me remember a scent that is young, playful, attractive. I like the smell. But I can't pinpoint any benefit yet. I hope I doesn't get a depression like last time at 3 spray.

I'm wondering if anyone has experimented with P95?
03-26-2015 7:49 AM
titans21
Checking out the place

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
0 thanks in 0 posts

03-26-2015 8:47 AM

Great review putting in an order soon
03-26-2015 8:47 AM
Alpha360
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
54 thanks in 24 posts

03-26-2015 9:02 AM

An order of what ? I wouldn't recommend Androtics. Only thing that is valuable in my opinion is Instant Shine in a 30ml bottle or TAA if you have the reduction.

As for Turn Up The Heat I think the other company has better product than that (according to the reviews I read).

P95 is a just one molecule so it's not going to do a lot things if you don't mix it with another product.

Edit: Some say Bliss is better than Instant Shine
(This post was last modified: 03-26-2015 9:09 AM by Alpha360.)
03-26-2015 9:02 AM

titans21
Checking out the place

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
0 thanks in 0 posts

03-26-2015 9:12 AM

Yeah I was looking at androtics packs/kits but they were fairly expensive. Instant shine has definelty been in consideration. How would you describe the most similar mone from Garrys's lineup at LAL, because I've already got Wolf.

Edit: this might be a stupid question but what strength should I choose if I buy IS
(This post was last modified: 03-26-2015 9:14 AM by titans21.)
03-26-2015 9:12 AM
Alpha360
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
54 thanks in 24 posts

03-26-2015 10:45 AM

(03-26-2015 9:12 AM)titans21 Wrote:  Yeah I was looking at androtics packs/kits but they were fairly expensive. Instant shine has definelty been in consideration. How would you describe the most similar mone from Garrys's lineup at LAL, because I've already got Wolf.

Edit: this might be a stupid question but what strength should I choose if I buy IS

I don't know LAL product, their social Hypnotica maybe, you would be better of asking this to someone else. But from my search on this forum Bliss is instant shine best alternative.
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Instant-Shi...ial?page=2
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Alternative...tant-Shine

I would buy the normal strengh at 30ml but the 2* would be good too, just more expensive. I have the TO GO strength 2*

But after knowing who Androtics really is I would not buy anything from them anymore. Even if their products works.
03-26-2015 10:45 AM
Alpha360
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
54 thanks in 24 posts

03-28-2015 10:34 AM

Instant Gentleman = instant beta boy.

At least the version that I got is like that for me. Today I use 2 spray IG and 2 spray IO
Weather: humid and hot with some wind.
effect on me: I was walking faster, eyes contact was more timid, I couldn't hold on eyes contact with some guy, even some girls Girl cray, I talk faster with a girl I knew, I couldn't relax easily, I was moving like a shy girl. In short I was a real beta boy. What a mess Give rose

Effect on others, my girl friend was more talkative, more relax. Only one OIO with a girl that I would not even talk to. I'll never spray that poison on me ever again.

First time I wanted the effect to go away fast, I felt much better after 3 hours. At least I know now why I could talk with my male friend easily with that: submissive like a little boy.
03-28-2015 10:34 AM
RTBoss
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 227
Thanks received:
451 thanks in 227 posts

03-28-2015 10:39 AM

(03-28-2015 10:34 AM)Alpha360 Wrote:  Instant Gentleman = instant beta boy.

At least the version that I got is like that for me. Today I use 2 spray IG and 2 spray IO
Weather: humid and hot with some wind.
effect on me: I was walking faster, eyes contact was more timid, I couldn't hold on eyes contact with some guy, even some girls Girl cray, I talk faster with a girl I knew, I couldn't relax easily, I was moving like a shy girl. In short I was a real beta boy. What a mess Give rose

Effect on others, my girl friend was more talkative, more relax. Only one OIO with a girl that I would not even talk to. I'll never spray that poison on me ever again.

First time I wanted the effect to go away fast, I felt much better after 3 hours. At least I know now why I could talk with my male friend easily with that: submissive like a little boy.

I feel the same way about Instant Openess. Beta boy. I didn't FEEL that way necessarily, but was TREATED that way. Wore it once and shelved it.

Pheromone XS
Oils: Xist, Evolve, Domination
Sprays: Xist, SOB, Love Boat, Bliss, Connections, Cohesion, Odyssey, Taboo, PSE
Samples: Celebrity (gone), Barely Legal, Ascend, Thinker

Liquid Alchemy Labs
Oils: Nude Alpha, Voodoo, Aqua Vitae
Other: Max-T-150
Samples: Bad Wolf

Pheromone Treasures
Sprays: Escape The Friendzone
Oils: A1 50mcg/drop
Sample: Aura of Amity

Androtics Direct
Sprays: Instant Openness, P83, Turn Up The Heat, Instant Honesty, MX297, P96

LaCroy
New Pheromone Additive

Apex
Products: Imprint, Core
Samples: Titan (gone)

Wish List
Grail of Affection, X22, Dirty Primitive, Bad Wolf, SXD-9
03-28-2015 10:39 AM

Alpha360
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
54 thanks in 24 posts

03-28-2015 11:25 AM

I thought it was more IG but it is be both Dirol . I never got any result with IG anyway.
IO + IS + Turn Up The Heat has worked on the other hand touche I guess it's the Turn Up The Heat that save the party

But now that you say that when I approached a hot girl with IO I was very beta too. And it didn't conclude at all, the girl never called me back. Doesn't surprise me because I was talking way too much and behaving like a beta.
03-28-2015 11:25 AM

Share This Thread