Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 5 Average
Start Solo, Understand Solo, THEN Combo
kimosabe
Consciousness-Congruence

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Start Solo, Understand Solo, THEN Combo
06-02-2015 7:06 AM

It seems that many newcomers to the world of mones miss this valuable piece of information in the FAQs section, so the information is being broken out to stand on its own in a single thread.

When wearing a new mone product for the first time, ALWAYS start solo. Wear one product by itself for 2-3 weeks, or however long it takes, in order for you to get a good understanding of how it works and what effect it has on you as well as others.

Here's a good methodology to employ to do such testing. Dose refers to a single dab, drop, spray or 6" from a roller-top bottle, depending on your mone product:
Week 1: 1 dose per day (test for results)
Week 2: 2 doses per day (compare results, test for overdose)
Week 3: 3 doses per day (compare results, test for OD)

And so on. It is also good to take one day off each week from mones. This could be any day, depending on your preference and the type of mone product you're testing. Expect to go through a full bottle of product before you have a good understanding of how it works.

Keep increasing by 1 dose each week until you OD. Then you'll know your sweetspot for for the product.

Keep a written record of your findings. You may find, for example, that 2 doses gives you good results and 3 doses gives you the same results without OD, but 4 doses is OD. That means your sweetspot is 2 doses, not 3.

If, during your testing, you find that X doses on Day 1 gives you good results but the same X doses on Day 2 gives you an OD-type reaction from others, that means that the product is building up on your skin instead of breaking down overnight.

In that case, do X-1 doses on Day 3 and test for results. Do X doses on Day 4, see if you OD. You may have to vary your dosages depending on how each product reacts with your body chemistry.

If X=1, this means Day 3 would be a moneless day - see what happens. Some mones are known to hit hard the day after.

The positive effect of testing in such a structured way is that when it comes time to run combos, you'll be in a much better position to tweak dosages to achieve desired results quickly.

ME = Awesome
ME(Mones) = Awesome(Quicker)
ME = Awesome

Phero Tool Chest
Pheromone Treasures
Desi, Auraental, AT, CPT, THU, EFZ, GOA, AOA, TS*, Z69*
Apex Pheromones
Core, Titan, Core V2*
Liquid Alchemy Labs
Wolf, DP, A4A, OD*
PheromoneDiskont.com(closed)
AM
Love Scent
A314,Chikara, scented SOE, old NPA, W.A.G.G-N (all '09 - '10 vintage)
Vero Labs
LT ('09 vintage)

Key
used up & will re-purchase
*sample
^in shipment
not re-purchased/swapped
(This post was last modified: 06-02-2015 7:14 AM by kimosabe.)
06-02-2015 7:06 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Cornfed
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Start Solo, Understand Solo, THEN Combo
06-02-2015 4:18 PM

Hear, hear! Well put. Proper testing of each product alone is key. Some information on properly scrubbing off mones should be mentioned, as well. I haven't been serious in the mone game for long, but it didn't take long for me to realize the importance of being able to start a test with a clean slate or be able to reset quickly from an OD for the sake of familiarizing with a particular product.

Collection
Pheromone XS: Evolve, Cohesion oil
Pheromone XS Samples: Bliss, Ascend spray, SOB, Vibes, Cohesion spray, Ascend oil
Liquid Alchemy: Nude Alpha
Pheromone Treasures: Escape the Friendzone, Grail of Affection, Androstadienone oil
Androtics: Ammo, Turn Up The Heat
Alpha Dream: Glace
Love Potion: #9, Merlin's Blend, Homme, Excalibur, Teddy Man 2, Elementary Chapter 5, TMI, Super for Men II, Pashazade, Voracious
Love Scent: New New Pheromone Additive
06-02-2015 4:18 PM
kimosabe
Consciousness-Congruence

Rep Post

06-02-2015 6:34 PM

Thanks for the input Cornfed!

Washing off mones is also important, and depending on your skin type, you may or may not experience buildup of product as mentioned in the first post.

This is what I do. First, scrub down mone app points with hydrogen peroxide, then wash with water. Next, scrub down with unscented witch hazel, then wash down with water. Finally, soap down the app points and wash off with water for that squeaky clean feeling.

thundr has written a couple of great posts regarding cleaning mone app points:
(12-05-2014 9:21 AM)thundr Wrote:  
(06-10-2013 1:34 PM)thundr Wrote:  Use a good enzyme-based hunting soap. You can get it at any sporting goods department that sells hunting supplies. I use scent away. You can even get it on sale after hunting season in early Feb.

These soaps are formulated to not just remove but to destroy human pheromones on skin. Deer and many animals can detect even the slightest whiff of man and can ruin a hunt if you don't take off all your human scent before going in the woods. Artificial pheromones are no different.

Many hunters for hundreds of years have been using pheromones for hunts. In fact once you remove your own scent, you put on the scent of something else non-predatory and non threatening. I always put a bit of fox urine on the bottom of my pants and boots so my own scent is now that of a fox. Think of it as primitive cover scent. Lol its weird how we are doing the same thing in a different type of hunt.

I have found nothing that works better for cleaning app points than a good quality hunting soap.

I do not like quoting myself but frankly I didnt feel like typing all that again. Lol

I know I said I havent found anything better but well.. I found something better.

A fellow hunter turned me on to some interesting new stuff this year that seems to be doing a great job out in the fields.
Im not so sure it will replace my scent away but it is working well so far. It is non toxic and meant to be placed on the skin so Im good with that.

Bad thing is it keeps on destroying mones if you do not wash it off. But it slaughters them like no other product or broscience method to date that I have personally used. I sent it out to a few people to test out and they seem to have success with it.

For mone use and build removal, I use it directly on the app point then smear it around a bit for a few sec. Then I wash it off and give it a good dry. I do not like using the same app point right after a cleansing. I prefer to use another app point for that day and let that site breathe some.

I can put a small sprayer of it in orders if anyone would like to try it out. Especially you guys who can smell mones really well.
I do not plan to sell it and it will be free bc I have a giant jug of it.
Just let me know in the comment box if you would like to try it out.

DIY cabinet mone remover
Pour 250 ml of 3% hydrogen peroxide in 500 ml of water. 1.5 tablespoons of borax into water and stir until dissolved. Spray on app points to remove mone stench.

Borax powder alone is great for laundering clothes that have mone buildup on them.

ME = Awesome
ME = Awesome

Phero Tool Chest
Pheromone Treasures
Apex Pheromones
Core, Titan, Core V2*
Liquid Alchemy Labs
Wolf, DP, A4A, OD*
AM
Love Scent
Vero Labs
LT ('09 vintage)

Key
*sample
^in shipment
not re-purchased/swapped
(This post was last modified: 06-02-2015 6:36 PM by kimosabe.)
06-02-2015 6:34 PM
kimosabe
Consciousness-Congruence

Rep Post

06-13-2015 9:34 PM

You may come across the term "overdose" being used in conjunction with testing. When you overdose on mone(s), one of two things could happen.

Metaltree has defined the terms to describe what may happen during these situations:
(06-08-2015 1:17 PM)metaltree Wrote:  ...
Ghosting
Your pheromone signature is so ridiculously abnormal that it is not believable. Other people's subconscious mind will ignore your pheromone signature since it makes no sense.

Invisible
Your presence is coming across as so weak that people don't take notice of you. You are just background noise in other people's awareness. You make no impact on people.

ME = Awesome
ME = Awesome

Phero Tool Chest
Pheromone Treasures
Apex Pheromones
Core, Titan, Core V2*
Liquid Alchemy Labs
Wolf, DP, A4A, OD*
AM
Love Scent
Vero Labs
LT ('09 vintage)

Key
*sample
^in shipment
not re-purchased/swapped
06-13-2015 9:34 PM

Gitmo
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

06-13-2015 10:18 PM

(06-13-2015 9:34 PM)kimosabe Wrote:  You may come across the term "overdose" being used in conjunction with testing. When you overdose on mone(s), one of two things could happen.

Metaltree has defined the terms to describe what may happen during these situations:

Thanks for posting this in a nice visible place. I saw "ODing" being thrown around a lot but nobody ever defines it so it took some searching to figure that one out.
06-13-2015 10:18 PM
RussianWolf

Rep Post

06-14-2015 8:34 AM

Nice post... It took me months using an entire bottle of Aqua Vitae before I got a full grasp of it. After using mones for two years I'm just now comfortable using combos, I prefer standalones, but it can be fun being a mad scientist Umnik2
06-14-2015 8:34 AM
SublimePhoenix
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

07-02-2015 9:15 PM

How do you know you've OD'ed? Is it from the self effects? No hits? Raped by grandma?
07-02-2015 9:15 PM
kimosabe
Consciousness-Congruence

Rep Post

07-02-2015 9:26 PM

No hits is one indicator. The other may be that you feel extremely on edge due to the amount of mones on you.

ME = Awesome
ME = Awesome

Phero Tool Chest
Pheromone Treasures
Apex Pheromones
Core, Titan, Core V2*
Liquid Alchemy Labs
Wolf, DP, A4A, OD*
AM
Love Scent
Vero Labs
LT ('09 vintage)

Key
*sample
^in shipment
not re-purchased/swapped
07-02-2015 9:26 PM

RussianWolf

Rep Post

07-03-2015 11:42 AM

About the OD - I bought the Love Scent sample pack and OD'd on all of them. Felt angry, irritable, and my jaw stayed clenched, like I was about to rumble. Did not like that at all. I've never felt that from other mones.
(This post was last modified: 07-17-2015 10:55 PM by RussianWolf.)
07-03-2015 11:42 AM
lebanesephero
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

07-19-2015 7:24 PM

Thanks for the tip!
07-19-2015 7:24 PM

Share This Thread