Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Standing Ovation
thundr
Vendor

Sex: Male

Thanks Given: 3456
Thanks received:
6557 thanks in 1176 posts

Standing Ovation
09-19-2012 6:10 PM

THANK YOU

Ok so Im just one guy but Im standing. And Im ovating. If I had a theater full of people I would take the stage and have them give everyone here a round of applause. But I don't so I will be the one clapping, by myself.. with no backup.

I had a few thoughts today during my travels and I wanted to speak out on a few of them. I have noticed a slight shift in the forum lately. It is a remarkable morph into something that is quite unexplainable with words. I will try though.

The creativity that has been shown here the past few weeks is nothing short of amazing. I have noticed a great upswing of female participation as well as great reviews by the dudes. There is a melting pot of opinions, views, experiences, theories, and research. Everyone here is responsible for the growth of this forum lately. Were there no quality members like you there would be no draw for others to stick around after a few glances at some posts. Kudos to you all.

With that being said I would like to personally thank each and every member here for the feedback, smiles, concern, intellect, and laughs that have made this place what it is. I have been enriched by your experiences and genuine natures since my enrollment here.

WE are the future of mones. Us. Not some company, not some paid infomercial type gimmick-ladden website, not some department store.. it is each and every one of you. Thank you all for everything you have shared with me since April when I first stumbled across mones and this site. The depth of this forum truly outshines any pheromone forum I have seen.

We have great participation by mone masters like SteveO and Chris who are very open-minded and very talented who bring us their "A" game. Brilliant scientists like JVKohl who are showing to the scientific community that the globe of mones is not flat.

I would like to thank Mark and company (admin) for putting together IMO the BEST review site available to date.

I tip my hat to you all. Wait, Im not wearing a hat. Ok so if I had a hat on I would tip it. LOL

09-19-2012 6:10 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by baant, MangoEruption, fluffygirl12, zerosix85, Hurakan, AlternativeGirl, Isis, Pheroman, Bliss, idontknow, halo0073, D_Darko, shadowknight, Rattlesnake, Shelly B, mark-in-dallas, wiserd, solidprice, CanadianGuy45, bored4life, Ceder, CaveCritter, LL21, paradigmshift, extraballislit, Lexy, eyeofra, Mars82, 2Soon2Care, NuTrix, lifeisgood7, Emil, TwistedOstrich, Pheroquirk

Hurakan
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 72
Thanks received:
186 thanks in 102 posts

RE: Standing Ovation
09-19-2012 6:11 PM

The Dudes Delegation Concurs!
09-19-2012 6:11 PM
Thanks given by thundr, Shelly B
zerosix85
Schadenfreudegasm

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 881
Thanks received:
788 thanks in 278 posts

09-19-2012 7:18 PM

We ruv you rong time man.

09-19-2012 7:18 PM
Thanks given by thundr, AlternativeGirl, halo0073, Shelly B, wiserd, LL21
thundr
Vendor

Thanks Given: 3456
Thanks received:
6557 thanks in 1176 posts

09-19-2012 7:32 PM

(09-19-2012 7:18 PM)zerosix85 Wrote:  We ruv you rong time man.

LOL! 2 Live Crew got me one of the worst ass beatings of my childhood. haha Ma came in my room and was like WTF is this shit you are listening to?!?!?

09-19-2012 7:32 PM
Thanks given by zerosix85, D_Darko, Shelly B
fluffygirl12
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 396
Thanks received:
408 thanks in 218 posts

09-19-2012 7:44 PM

What a fantastic thing to notice and to say to everyone here !! And you are so right ! Checking in daily to see if there is just another little bit of information , or just looking for anything anyone shares , has become at least a habit , almost an addiction .
So much interesting stuff that has enhanced my life and personal as well as professional relationships .
Thank you Thundr !!

Cheers Smile
09-19-2012 7:44 PM
Thanks given by thundr, D_Darko, Shelly B, mark-in-dallas

D_Darko
Swedish Trailblazer

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1796
Thanks received:
991 thanks in 410 posts

09-20-2012 12:00 PM

Thank YOU man. Your own contribution with testing, reviews, experiments, research and so much more have been substantial, to say the least. You come on here every day and give us everything you got, pouring your heart, soul and wit into it.

I will gladly join in a standing ovation in honour of all you incredible people out here on the forums, who have given me more that I can put into words. I will honestly say that joining PT after just casually visiting here for months and months, has turned into one of the very best decisions of my life. I have learned so much from all of you during these last months... and not just about Pheromones, no I have learned so much more than that. And for that I thank you!
09-20-2012 12:00 PM
Thanks given by thundr, Shelly B, mark-in-dallas
Rattlesnake
Serious Poster

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1331
Thanks received:
785 thanks in 327 posts

09-20-2012 1:43 PM

Awesome post thundr and so very true Yahoo
09-20-2012 1:43 PM
Thanks given by Shelly B, thundr
Shelly B
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1034
Thanks received:
1631 thanks in 648 posts

09-20-2012 2:40 PM

bighug

In all seriousness - I have learned something new every day here.

It might be single Mones, it might be how a new set of things interact, it might be something new about physiology - it might be new scent theory.

But this particular site is addictive because it has attracted smart people, funny people - with every possible interest under the sun. I check the site several times a day...many of you I follow because in some way or another - you've become friends...I've come to care about your stories and you...because YOU pours out of your posts...and in the end - it's not about the Mones - but what we do with them...the Mones are a means to an end - they are a way *****we hope***** - to shape the world around us so the things we want most - happen and the things we want least - don't.

Because this site doesn't owe anything to one vendor - it can be what it is - a vast bazaar of ideas, thoughts, observations - that you pick through...it's almost like a giant whirlwind of sound and color - so hard to decide what to look at first - but sooner or later you decide which parts you like to go to first and which parts you visit when you can...

This place is fun. I'm glad to have the ability to visit...I'm glad it exists...

I'm glad Thundr gave the Ovation so we could stop and recognize it...

My Best,
Shelly B
09-20-2012 2:40 PM
Thanks given by fluffygirl12, D_Darko, thundr, Rattlesnake, NuTrix, Mars82
mark-in-dallas
Administrator

Thanks Given: 1733
Thanks received:
4311 thanks in 1818 posts

09-20-2012 2:51 PM

(09-19-2012 6:10 PM)thundr Wrote:  THANK YOU
I had a few thoughts today during my travels and I wanted to speak out on a few of them. I have noticed a slight shift in the forum lately. It is a remarkable morph into something that is quite unexplainable with words. I will try though.

The creativity that has been shown here the past few weeks is nothing short of amazing. I have noticed a great upswing of female participation as well as great reviews by the dudes. There is a melting pot of opinions, views, experiences, theories, and research. Everyone here is responsible for the growth of this forum lately. Were there no quality members like you there would be no draw for others to stick around after a few glances at some posts. Kudos to you all.

Funny you post this today. I've also noticed the increase in participation, member registrations, participation by the ladies, and an all around improvement in everything about the forum.

And, I too wanted to show my gratitude and appreciation for all that everyone does! But, threads like those end up getting buried and forgotten within a day or two, lately even within an hour or two, so I wanted to find another way.

And, I did, albeit in a very small and subtle way, but one that would be there for all to see all the time, and I incorporated it this morning.

Now I'm kind of curious if any of you have noticed how and where yet. Big Grin

Stop striving for PERFECTION, because the closer you get to achieving it the further away the goalpost moves. Instead, concentrate on PROGRESS, because you that you can meet and surpass every day!

Nobody changes until the pain of staying the same becomes greater than the pain of change....
09-20-2012 2:51 PM
Thanks given by AlternativeGirl, D_Darko, Mars82, NuTrix, Pheroquirk

AlternativeGirl
Sapiosexual

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3528
Thanks received:
2453 thanks in 940 posts

09-20-2012 2:57 PM

I love a good riddle. YOU are truly awesome, dear Mark. Thanks again for everything you do. Smile

Life's a garden; dig it

my journal:

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Fun-Times-and-Pheromones
09-20-2012 2:57 PM
Thanks given by mark-in-dallas

Share This Thread