Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Standard Glace -- Full bottle used, my thoughts.
Gojira
Feeling Positive

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 202
Thanks received:
369 thanks in 128 posts

Standard Glace -- Full bottle used, my thoughts.
08-14-2012 12:19 PM

Glace is the first 'mone I actually spent some money on, due to as3's journal mostly!

I have used one entire bottle, i've used between 1-6 sprays, neck, jawline, cheeks, hair and wrists / forearms. I've tested it everywhere, and I've found that Glace just doesn't seem to work well with my body chemistry! Very sad, because Corpo seems to be the best mone I've used!

Self Effects: Glace self effects are amazing, the most notable for me was simply loving music more than anything in the world. I'm a real music buff, and this made me appreciate everything to a surreal extent. Otherwise I just felt a little nicer and more social. The thought "Hey, lets go talk to her" crossed my mind a lot more than usual. I felt compelled to be social.

Effects on Others: For me, nearly the entire bottle of Glace was very much a miss... Now, the few moments when glace CLEARLY hit were out of this world. It seems to illicit lots of blushing from Asian women, uncontrollable laughter, and truth syrum effects -- when it worked for me that is. I probably had 5 or 6 solid hits on Glace, through the entire bottle.

Blind Test: I gave some to a buddy who never used mones, his date had full blown truth syrum effects, and every girl near him was attentive to his every word. He basically told me he could take a deep breath and turn every females head at the dinner table. I don't doubt it works!

Thoughts on Alpha Dream products: While I wish the Glace had worked for me, I would love to try fast burn glace eventually. When I ordered my Glace I asked for a sample of Corpo, I got a 2ml sample that gave me more noticeable hits, smiles and opens than the ENTIRE bottle of glace had. Next sale, I will pickup corpo for sure!

I also REALLY love the Laid hair paste / shampoo, which uses Alpha Dream mone's and really gives me a beastly presence and helps women feel comfy and secure around me while building attraction. I don't doubt Chris' mone's work, but I am fairly certain Glace doesn't jive with my body chemistry... Cause corpo freaking rocks for me!

Thanks for all the hard work Chris! All your other products I've tried kicked ass, to the point where I'm afraid to waste money on a non alpha dream product. Can't wait for Corpo!
~Gojira.

It's never too late to be who you could have been
08-14-2012 12:19 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by bored4life, CanadianGuy45, as33156, Akelah, idontknow, shadowknight, Wacka, zerosix85, ClintX2, Onedzguy, Pheroquirk, Pheroman, solidprice, Alpha Dream
Wacka
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3
Thanks received:
17 thanks in 11 posts

RE: Standard Glace -- Full bottle used, my thoughts.
08-14-2012 3:15 PM

(08-14-2012 12:19 PM)Gojira Wrote:  Glace is the first 'mone I actually spent some money on, due to as3's journal mostly!

I have used one entire bottle, i've used between 1-6 sprays, neck, jawline, cheeks, hair and wrists / forearms. I've tested it everywhere, and I've found that Glace just doesn't seem to work well with my body chemistry! Very sad, because Corpo seems to be the best mone I've used!

Self Effects: Glace self effects are amazing, the most notable for me was simply loving music more than anything in the world. I'm a real music buff, and this made me appreciate everything to a surreal extent. Otherwise I just felt a little nicer and more social. The thought "Hey, lets go talk to her" crossed my mind a lot more than usual. I felt compelled to be social.

Effects on Others: For me, nearly the entire bottle of Glace was very much a miss... Now, the few moments when glace CLEARLY hit were out of this world. It seems to illicit lots of blushing from Asian women, uncontrollable laughter, and truth syrum effects -- when it worked for me that is. I probably had 5 or 6 solid hits on Glace, through the entire bottle.

Blind Test: I gave some to a buddy who never used mones, his date had full blown truth syrum effects, and every girl near him was attentive to his every word. He basically told me he could take a deep breath and turn every females head at the dinner table. I don't doubt it works!

Thoughts on Alpha Dream products: While I wish the Glace had worked for me, I would love to try fast burn glace eventually. When I ordered my Glace I asked for a sample of Corpo, I got a 2ml sample that gave me more noticeable hits, smiles and opens than the ENTIRE bottle of glace had. Next sale, I will pickup corpo for sure!

I also REALLY love the Laid hair paste / shampoo, which uses Alpha Dream mone's and really gives me a beastly presence and helps women feel comfy and secure around me while building attraction. I don't doubt Chris' mone's work, but I am fairly certain Glace doesn't jive with my body chemistry... Cause corpo freaking rocks for me!

Thanks for all the hard work Chris! All your other products I've tried kicked ass, to the point where I'm afraid to waste money on a non alpha dream product. Can't wait for Corpo!
~Gojira.

I had pretty much the same results for a while, Glace was really hard for me to figure out. I was testing in the 3-6 spray range because most of the reports I read were in that range and I tend to do well with high dosage of most products. At that dosage it was having the affect of making me feel great but not want to talk at all, like I was zoned out in my own world in a room full of people.

It also had that affect on people who would walk into my cloud and start off very chatty then after a couple of minutes they would just shut up and stare into space. You could tell they were in a good mood, lots of head bobbing or absent minded singing but just off in their own world .

Eventually I went down to 1-2 sprays and started having much better results. I'm still trying to completely figure it out but Glace seems to work best for me in a combo. When I add it to my none heavy combo's it seems to add an extra dimension that's not normally there and works well to take the edge off.

There does seem to be a variation on the way Glace affects certain people based on a combination of age, race, sex and personality but I can't seem to pin point exactly what it is just yet. Still experimenting.
08-14-2012 3:15 PM
Thanks given by Pheroquirk, CaveCritter, paradigmshift
zerosix85
Aspect of the Fox

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 757
Thanks received:
653 thanks in 240 posts

08-14-2012 3:31 PM

I also started with the 3-6 amount when I first got into pheromones. I also realized later on that 1-2 sprays is the perfect dosage. Is it just me or anyone notice when you're down the the bottom of the bottle that the attraction hits are stronger? Might be some none lingering at the bottom since I didn't shake the bottle most of the time I was using it.

08-14-2012 3:31 PM
Thanks given by CaveCritter
Fishdude
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 114
Thanks received:
396 thanks in 165 posts

08-14-2012 4:32 PM

Do we really need to shake it? How many sprays are in the tube? Atleast 1 full spray. If some ingredients are heavier then they may settle out of the tube in a few days/weeks making the first spray different than the second one. This would then be true for all mones except oils. Thoughts?
08-14-2012 4:32 PM
preck
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 177
Thanks received:
337 thanks in 167 posts

08-20-2012 2:40 PM

I think Coco Glace was the one who worked better for me thats ironic bcause thats a version of Glace that shouldnt exist.

Does anybody now if Chris still sellin the Coco Glace?
(This post was last modified: 08-20-2012 2:41 PM by preck.)
08-20-2012 2:40 PM
Onedzguy
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 107
Thanks received:
72 thanks in 33 posts

08-20-2012 4:32 PM

(08-20-2012 2:40 PM)preck Wrote:  I think Coco Glace was the one who worked better for me thats ironic bcause thats a version of Glace that shouldnt exist.

Does anybody now if Chris still sellin the Coco Glace?

I just did a search. Its still there. Here is the link.

I hope this helps.

ODG
08-20-2012 4:32 PM
Thanks given by preck
preck
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 177
Thanks received:
337 thanks in 167 posts

08-20-2012 5:37 PM

(08-20-2012 4:32 PM)Onedzguy Wrote:  I just did a search. Its still there. Here is the link.

I hope this helps.

ODG

Thanks!! Good
08-20-2012 5:37 PM
dsouza
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 13
Thanks received:
125 thanks in 60 posts

01-01-2013 9:26 PM

(08-14-2012 12:19 PM)Gojira Wrote:  Glace is the first 'mone I actually spent some money on, due to as3's journal mostly!

~Gojira.

I find Glace pretty consistent, but self effects not always there... also its real beta.. a pure social.
01-01-2013 9:26 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Glace Bottle Arrow 2 476 01-13-2012 4:27 PM
Last Post: Alpha Dream