Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Spring Break Recommendations
TM777
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Spring Break Recommendations
03-18-2016 3:07 AM

My college's spring break is next week, and I'll be spending it on the beach with a bunch of college girls. I'm curious what pheromone product or products you guys think will give me the best success hooking up with girls in this environment. Combo or solo it doesn't matter. The pheromones at my disposal are: Bad Wolf, Xist Spray, Nude Alpha, L2K V1 50ml Post H, Holy Grail, Androstadienone, Desire Me Oil, Bliss Sample, SOB Sample, Taboo Sample, Voodoo Sample, and Dirty Primitive Sample. I know everyone has their own sweet spot, but if you could give me what dosages you would use of each product as well, that would be greatly appreciated. Right now I'm leaning towards a combo of Bad Wolf and Desire Me Oil because I've had the most success with that combo in environments with a lots of people and alcohol.
03-18-2016 3:07 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Jinzo
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Spring Break Recommendations
03-18-2016 9:56 AM

(03-18-2016 3:07 AM)TM777 Wrote:  My college's spring break is next week, and I'll be spending it on the beach with a bunch of college girls. I'm curious what pheromone product or products you guys think will give me the best success hooking up with girls in this environment. Combo or solo it doesn't matter. The pheromones at my disposal are: Bad Wolf, Xist Spray, Nude Alpha, L2K V1 50ml Post H, Holy Grail, Androstadienone, Desire Me Oil, Bliss Sample, SOB Sample, Taboo Sample, Voodoo Sample, and Dirty Primitive Sample. I know everyone has their own sweet spot, but if you could give me what dosages you would use of each product as well, that would be greatly appreciated. Right now I'm leaning towards a combo of Bad Wolf and Desire Me Oil because I've had the most success with that combo in environments with a lots of people and alcohol.

I'd say either L2K, Taboo, or Dirty primitive. I'm curious as to what others suggest
03-18-2016 9:56 AM
MMM

Sex: Male

Rep Post

03-18-2016 10:05 AM

(03-18-2016 3:07 AM)TM777 Wrote:  Right now I'm leaning towards a combo of Bad Wolf and Desire Me Oil because I've had the most success with that combo in environments with a lots of people and alcohol.

At what dosage, how old are you, what age range/s have you been having success with with that combo, and what do YOU call SUCCESS?

IF that combo's working for you, why bother? You're probably in that MALE PANIC MODE, huh ... when just the thought of a HOTTIE/SEX causes you to make an attempt to fix what's NOT broken? A tad bit of SOCIAL could be added to your mix, or A-1.

And remember, the 50ml post-H of LIIK is not up to par ... unless you got and added the extra -none. But you should be testing BEFORE the break to get a better idea on what COULD work/work better for you. Hunter

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
(This post was last modified: 03-18-2016 10:09 AM by MMM.)
03-18-2016 10:05 AM
DarkLord1

Rep Post

03-18-2016 10:31 AM

I have not tried it, but I have read enough Bad Wolf posts to believe that it would work....Without the desire me oil.
(This post was last modified: 03-18-2016 10:31 AM by DarkLord1.)
03-18-2016 10:31 AM

SeekingSuccess

Rep Post

03-18-2016 12:14 PM

After last night, I would go with the BW. You def want to use oils if you are on the beach and sweating. I am guessing you are going to hit the bars at night and I would think this would work as well. Bring the xist with you too
03-18-2016 12:14 PM
TM777
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

03-18-2016 2:58 PM

(03-18-2016 10:05 AM)MMM Wrote:  At what dosage, how old are you, what age range/s have you been having success with with that combo, and what do YOU call SUCCESS?

IF that combo's working for you, why bother? You're probably in that MALE PANIC MODE, huh ... when just the thought of a HOTTIE/SEX causes you to make an attempt to fix what's NOT broken? A tad bit of SOCIAL could be added to your mix, or A-1.

And remember, the 50ml post-H of LIIK is not up to par ... unless you got and added the extra -none. But you should be testing BEFORE the break to get a better idea on what COULD work/work better for you. Hunter

I usually have to use 4 drops of bad wolf to feel any self effects, which is the main reason why I use it. This is with or without the desire me oil, but I feel like adding the cops makes women see me as more of a man that women sleep with. Without mones I feel like I give off more kf a boyfriend vibe than a fuck buddy vibe. I'm 20 years old and I usually have success (at least make out) with women around my age give or take like 2 years. I'm not in male panic mode. I'm just curious if I could be doing better. Thanks
03-18-2016 2:58 PM
RTBoss
Olfactory Brainwashing Genius

Rep Post

03-18-2016 5:18 PM

I've ran BW with DM oil more than a few times. The best time I had was BW, Xist, and DM oil. Man-of-the-fuckin'-hour, not to mention I felt like it inside and out.

My Journal
03-18-2016 5:18 PM
kalpan56

Sex:

Rep Post

03-19-2016 2:40 AM

My test also says that Bad Wolf + Cops works very well. You can use it without any problem. I will add Xist after testing it solo. I have not added it because not tested it solo and not going to do it for a month.

You should look at SOB. Heard great things about that.

You need oil base pheromones. They last longer in humid climate.

thanks
03-19-2016 2:40 AM

Share This Thread