Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Spilled bottle, how to get rid of smell?
kwifo
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Sad Spilled bottle, how to get rid of smell?
01-14-2013 5:11 PM

Being an idiot, I spilled my bottle of Cohesion and some went onto a cloth covering my wood dresser, down the side of the dresser, and onto the laminate floor, getting some on the wall as well. I wiped it up at the time but probably missed some, and have been trying to get rid of the smell for the last month.

I threw away the cover cloth right away. I've wiped down everything with lysol wipes, and with isopropyl alcohol. And have had an air purifier in the room for a month, but it still smells kind of like piss...

any ideas? I'm thinking of going to a pet store to see if they have something to remove the smell.
01-14-2013 5:11 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Randel
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Spilled bottle, how to get rid of smell?
01-14-2013 10:00 PM

You can try to use some 20 Mule Power borax. You can purchase it at Walmart for $3 - $4. Take the powder and spread it on the cloth and let it sit for 24 hrs. Then vacume it up. The powder will break down and then absorbs the proteins. This works well with dog or cat urine and should also work for your cologne. Apply several times until order is gone.

01-14-2013 10:00 PM
as33156
Ubermensch

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

RE: Spilled bottle, how to get rid of smell?
01-14-2013 11:30 PM

febreeze should do the trick.

My Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Nice-guy-to...My-journey

My Survival Course & Thread (GET IT & THRIVE): http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Modern-...#pid108462

"We can delude ourselves into thinking that ALL WE NEED is one more product, one more seminar, one more "thing" and our lives will be set. But the truth is that our lives are on a continuous path that NEVER peaks. We just keep getting better and better or worse and worse."
01-14-2013 11:30 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  SteveO's sampler bottle vs Wolf bottle ZB pmones 2 2,417 02-06-2014 3:51 PM
Last Post: stefdude