Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
SpellboundRX Oil based pheromones?
dorfmeister
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

SpellboundRX Oil based pheromones?
05-05-2015 8:24 PM

Has anyone tried the oils from Spellbound?

I am pondering buying an oil, body wash, and conditioner all in the same formula and scent to experiment with.

Intense.
05-05-2015 8:24 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
shauna
Checking out the place

Sex: Female

Rep Post

RE: SpellboundRX Oil based pheromones?
06-03-2015 4:02 PM

(05-05-2015 8:24 PM)dorfmeister Wrote:  Has anyone tried the oils from Spellbound?

I am pondering buying an oil, body wash, and conditioner all in the same formula and scent to experiment with.

Hi Dorfmeister:

I am new to posting on this forum, but I have been reading for a while. I came here looking for a review of SpellboundRX because I only found a few reviews at Amazon.com, and most of the reviews are on Spellbound's own website.

I have tried various other pheromones with good result and was interested in SpellboundRX. I recently tried their unscented oils.

I was really reluctant to try them because of the seemingly negative reviews. There prices however are decent, and the website appears to be well put together, so I took the chance.

I have to say that I agree with others that claim that the customer service is amazing and shipping super fast. It took one day for first order to arrive, and two days for second order.

I ordered "center of attraction" and "Friend to everyone" I wore them alone and together, based on their ingredient list posted at Amazon and Spellbound's own website.

I received positive reactions to wearing the products together or alone.

This weekend I wore the oils together. I walked into the supermarket wearing them, and two men did a double take and one dropped a tray of lettuce, filled with water, that he was carrying.

Later, I went into an appliance store and the sales clerk went out of his way to get me a special unadvertised $100 refund, even after I had already agreed to buy the appliance.

Just to clarify: I have been told I am attractive and easy to look at and men do often look at me, but I have never had one drop a tray. A coincidence, an accident, I don't know.

Also store clerks are typically nice to me, because I am nice to them, but not often do they go out of their way to dig up an unsolicited unadvertised $100 discount on a product I already agreed to buy. A coincidence? Maybe, I don't know.

When I wear the products alone, I receive reactions but they are not quite as strong. People do seem more attentive and talkative with each product.

I have to agree with another poster on another older thread here that stated that the unscented products have a slight recognizable odor. It was "friend to everyone" that I could detect an odor from when using. "Center of attraction," did not appear to have an odor, at least to me.

The odor smelled similar to kindle but very very very faint. It was, however, very easy to cover the faint scent with my own perfume.

I did not like the scented products. I had an allergic reaction to the scented products, but not the UNSCENTED products.

I am, however, very fussy about scents and perfumes are typically a very subjective thing, IMO. They do have samples of the scents that can first be ordered, if you think you might not like them.

Personally, I prefer the unscented oils.

I have not posted a review on Spellbounds site because they use the first name and last initial for the verified buyers. That could make me recognizable to someone, and I don't really want it advertised that I am using pheromones.
06-03-2015 4:02 PM
flacowww
Away
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

06-03-2015 5:39 PM

This just sounds too good to be true anyone else hear of this?
06-03-2015 5:39 PM
shauna
Checking out the place

Rep Post

06-04-2015 10:02 AM

(06-03-2015 5:39 PM)flacowww Wrote:  This just sounds too good to be true anyone else hear of this?

Hmmm! That is not very nice. I am not sure what your point is. Do you have a specific question for me?

As mentioned, I hesitated to buy the SpellboundRX products, because of the negative reviews at this forum. Amazon, however, had a handful of good reviews.

I would love to hear other reviews of this product, so I could know the reactions are not just coincidence or wishful thinking. I did find another Good review here posted by someone else.

The products are not in the stratosphere as far as price, so I took a chance. Still, I think the price tag might be high for some who are on a budget.

They also had a 100 percent satisfaction guarantee, if bought from the Spellboundrx website. I am not sure if the guarantee holds if purchased at Amazon. So, I always thought I could return them, if they did not seem to do anything for me.

I was happy with the result from the unscented oils. When I wear the products, I do get noticeably positive reactions.

I am wearing "Center of Attraction," now and I already received positive reactions from people at work. ….smiles, pats on the shoulder, attentive conversation.

The strongest reaction still seems to be wearing the two mentioned oil based unscented products together as far as reactions from men go. Must be the Estratetraneol in the one product and not the other.

The other reason I decided to try the products is that it seems that anyone who posts a positive review is negated. It made me think that there perhaps may be some conflict of interest going on?

The two products I bought seem to elicit positive reactions from both men and women, with the friend to everyone seeming to get extra attention from men.

With some pheromone products I have tried, I have gotten positive responses from men, but women seem to ignore me or be angry at me. I am not necessarily looking for simply a positive response from men, just a general positive PEOPLE response.

There is a 100 percent money back guarantee, too. So, if the products don't work for you, just send them back.

As mentioned the customer service was excellent, and I received a follow up email asking if I was happy with the products.

I am happy with the unscented products. I did not like the scents. They did not work for me. I am very picky about perfumes.
(This post was last modified: 06-04-2015 10:05 AM by shauna.)
06-04-2015 10:02 AM
kimosabe
Consciousness-Congruence

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

06-04-2015 10:06 AM

Welcome to the forum!

We've been getting a lot of time wasters, spammers and trolls coming in and sprouting off in recent times, hence the terse reply above. Just keep actively participating, and your sincerity will win the day. Smile

ME = Awesome
ME(Mones) = Awesome(Quicker)
ME = Awesome

Phero Tool Chest
Pheromone Treasures
Desi, Auraental, AT, CPT, THU, EFZ, GOA, AOA, TS*, Z69*
Apex Pheromones
Core, Titan, Core V2*
Liquid Alchemy Labs
Wolf, DP, A4A, OD*
PheromoneDiskont.com(closed)
AM
Love Scent
A314,Chikara, scented SOE, old NPA, W.A.G.G-N (all '09 - '10 vintage)
Vero Labs
LT ('09 vintage)

Key
used up & will re-purchase
*sample
^in shipment
not re-purchased/swapped
06-04-2015 10:06 AM

shauna
Checking out the place

Rep Post

06-04-2015 10:14 AM

(06-04-2015 10:06 AM)kimosabe Wrote:  Welcome to the forum!

We've been getting a lot of time wasters, spammers and trolls coming in and sprouting off in recent times, hence the terse reply above. Just keep actively participating, and your sincerity will win the day. Smile

Hi Kimosabe:

Thank you for the heads up.

I have been reading the forum posts recently and many have been very helpful to me in sussing out the difference between various pheromones.

The personal experiences posted in this forum were helpful to me, and I would like to pass on my personal experience.
(This post was last modified: 06-04-2015 10:17 AM by shauna.)
06-04-2015 10:14 AM
shauna
Checking out the place

Rep Post

06-09-2015 12:13 PM

Hi All:

I just wanted to update everyone on my experiences with Spellboundrx pheromones.

As mentioned I am using "friend to Everyone" and "Center of Attraction" unscented oils.

They appear to be working as expected. The positive reactions I get when wearing them either alone or together are obvious.

I recently had a front load washer installed in my mud room by a plumber, and he went really above and beyond to ensure that everything was done right.

He even replaced a washer in my nearby mud room sink without additional charge. An easy fix, I know but he did not have to do it. He also went down to the basement to check the plumbing and purge the pipes by forcing air threw them, to ensure no clogs.

I have had other plumbers to the house who have barely done what they were called to do and seemed somewhat surly. They just wanted to install the item and run. They certainly did not do anything extra.

Also the item that was delivered and installed by him for the same company, had a very teeny tiny chip in the black control panel area.

The PLUMBER actually pointed it out to me, told me he would call the company to say I threatened to send it back (which I had definitely not done because I needed the washer asap) and he got me an additional $75 discount credited to my card to keep the washer. The chip was so tiny and barely noticeable and really did not bother me.

Also when I wear these pheromones at the gym, people stare at me longer, when I pass by. At work people are nicer and friendlier.

I would like to think that I am just totally awesome, (something I don't really think at all) and it's not the pheromones, but when I don't wear them, I don't get the same reactions.

Perhaps it is something I am doing or the way I act when I wear them, or they way they affect me, but anyway so far so good, with this brand.

I have worn other pheromones and do get positive reactions, with them, but the discounts appear to be a new reaction.

I wonder if different pheromone products work better with an individual's chemistry. The unscented oil Spellboundrx products I purchased seem to work for me. blowkiss
06-09-2015 12:13 PM
dorfmeister
Serious Poster

Rep Post

06-12-2015 12:19 PM

(06-03-2015 5:39 PM)flacowww Wrote:  This just sounds too good to be true anyone else hear of this?

To be honest a great many of the posts on this forum seem to be overhyped or out of sync with reality. I think many of the posters on the forum have connections to pheromone makers. Have you noticed all the hype around Pheromone Treasures lately?

With that said it is hard to know,who is on the up and up but I think certain members are put under great scrutiny while others are given a free pass.

I have tried the SpellboundFX shampoo and conditioner and think that there is a possibility it is effective. I am not ready to ardently test those products on their own at the moment as I am chasing a Bad Wolf, from a manufacturer whose products have reached a place where their effectiveness pretty much seems unassailable.

I would like to hear more from Shauna and I am hoping to give more time to the Spellbound stuff. In fact they have sent me some free samples of shampoo and conditioner to try out.

Intense.
(This post was last modified: 06-12-2015 1:11 PM by dorfmeister.)
06-12-2015 12:19 PM
kimosabe
Consciousness-Congruence

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

06-12-2015 7:22 PM

(06-12-2015 12:19 PM)dorfmeister Wrote:  To be honest a great many of the posts on this forum seem to be overhyped or out of sync with reality. I think many of the posters on the forum have connections to pheromone makers. Have you noticed all the hype around Pheromone Treasures lately?

With that said it is hard to know,who is on the up and up but I think certain members are put under great scrutiny while others are given a free pass.

I have tried the SpellboundFX shampoo and conditioner and think that there is a possibility it is effective. I am not ready to ardently test those products on their own at the moment as I am chasing a Bad Wolf, from a manufacturer whose products have reached a place where their effectiveness pretty much seems unassailable.

I would like to hear more from Shauna and I am hoping to give more time to the Spellbound stuff. In fact they have sent me some free samples of shampoo and conditioner to try out.

I have already explained in the past my reason for constantly mentioning PTres products.
(04-13-2015 8:27 PM)kimosabe Wrote:  ...
I'm curious as to whether you've tried any products from the newer companies such as Pheromone Treasures. I was pleasantly surprised as to how blatant effects are with PTres' products, and how consistent these effects are with repeated apps over different days.

I'm sure there are some who are ready to label me a fanboy of PTres. That's fine. I did receive free products as one of their inaugural testers, and that is out there for everyone to see. However, because of the above stated reason, I keep mentioning them and their products. In my books, PTres' products I've used/am using are solid and consistent hitters.
I'm not affiliated to PTres and am not compensated by PTres or anyone else for my reviews. Apart from that one-time receipt of free products for inaugural testing, I pay for all other products mentioned in my signature.

ME = Awesome
ME(Mones) = Awesome(Quicker)
ME = Awesome

Phero Tool Chest
Pheromone Treasures
Desi, Auraental, AT, CPT, THU, EFZ, GOA, AOA, TS*, Z69*
Apex Pheromones
Core, Titan, Core V2*
Liquid Alchemy Labs
Wolf, DP, A4A, OD*
PheromoneDiskont.com(closed)
AM
Love Scent
A314,Chikara, scented SOE, old NPA, W.A.G.G-N (all '09 - '10 vintage)
Vero Labs
LT ('09 vintage)

Key
used up & will re-purchase
*sample
^in shipment
not re-purchased/swapped
(This post was last modified: 06-12-2015 7:23 PM by kimosabe.)
06-12-2015 7:22 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  terry's SpellboundRX experience terry0400-40 31 20,475 06-13-2015 6:44 AM
Last Post: JLG1
  Synergist's SpellboundRX reviews Synergist 30 18,742 07-29-2012 8:44 PM
Last Post: as33156
  SpellboundRX nmorgen 12 10,399 05-24-2012 10:52 PM
Last Post: terry0400-40
  SpellboundRX? jla734 74 43,582 04-19-2012 9:37 AM