Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
SpellboundRX
Brock
Vendor

Sex: Male

Thanks Given: 1
Thanks received:
12 thanks in 8 posts

RE: SpellboundRX
03-27-2012 11:16 AM

(03-27-2012 12:39 AM)nmorgen Wrote:  Hi Brock,

I will definitely let you know how they work. I was wondering if the body splash spray had the same amount of pheromones as the cologne?

I checked and I ended up ordering on Saturday. Hopefully it will ship soon. I can't wait to get them and check out the scents. I'm almost more excited about them as I am the pheromones.

Natalie

Hi Natalie, I see that your order was shipped yesterday via USPS Priority which usually takes 1-3 business days. Pheromone content varies by each pheromone blend. For example, The Nasty blend has a higher concentration of certain pheromone compounds than The Center of Attraction blend. It is all about the blend ratios - not the quantity of pheromone compunds - that is important.

Then depending on the product - cologne vs body splash etc - there is varying percentages of the pheromone blend.

In short, yes the body spalsh has a lower pheromone content than the cologne. We have a very detailed breakdown of pheromone componds in each blend on our website, however, I see that it is not working correctly for some reason on the feminine products. Woeks fine on the masc uline product though. Our technical team is working to get that up and running quickly and that will be a very helpful tool for you.

Hope this info helps. Brock Smile

Brock Taylor
03-27-2012 11:16 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
nmorgen
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
4 thanks in 3 posts

05-24-2012 9:36 PM

I thought that I would have written a review by now, but school has taken up a lot of time lately.

Well, I have been using the Spellbound Rx for almost 2 months now. The packaging was very nice. It was better than any of the other pheromones that I have received. Everything but the purse size sprays came in boxes. All of the spray bottles were glass instead of plastic. The massage oil was in a plastic bottle. It cam with two lids which was very nice, because I had to put it in my checked baggage on the plane. I'm afraid the lid with the flip top might have leaked on all of my clothes.

I really like the Center of Attraction Ylang Ylang scent I bought for my husband. I'm not sure if it's the pheromones or the scent, but I could just eat him up. LOVE IT!

I'm not sure what the fragrance is on the massage oil. It smells kind of like apples. My husband loves apples, so it works for me, lol.

I bought Center of Attraction in Kindle for myself. I do like the scent. I have to say that they included a sample with an unreleased scent that I like better, but I have no idea what it is. It has the longest lasting scent, and it's a little more musky than the Kindle. Back to the Kindle. The scent isn't that strong. From my testing, the best application for me is a spray to each wrist, one to the chest, and one to two sprays in my hair. For me this pheromone works really well. It is a social hormone blend, but I am going to order one of their other blends this weekend while they are on sale. I'm look at either the sex kitten or nasty blends. Does anyone have any recommendations? I really wish I could get the unreleased scent.
05-24-2012 9:36 PM
Thanks given by terry0400-40, shauna
terry0400-40

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3971
Thanks received:
3313 thanks in 1520 posts

05-24-2012 9:52 PM

72 HR MEMORIAL DAY SALE

Dear Terry,

We rarely have a sale on our most popular products so make sure you take advantage of this great price!
SpellboundRX

Our Most Popular Men's Pheromone Cologne

This Sale includes a Large bottle our our famous Men's Pheromone Cologne with "The Lover" pheromone blend PLUS a matching bottle of our Pheromone Oil PLUS a Travel Size Spray.

Regular Price: $79.90
Sale Price: $39.90
Free Priority Shipping for orders over $50

CLICK on a fragrance name to add the special to your shopping cart . . .

OR, CLICK here to visit the website and place your order there.

Our Most Popular Ladies' Pheromone Perfume

Enjoy a bottle of our most popular Ladies' Pheromone Perfume with the "Sex Kitten" pheromone blend and your choice of fragrance PLUS a classy Purse Atomizer filled with the same perfume.

Regular Price: $79.90
Sale Price: $39.90
Free Priority Shipping for orders over $50

CLICK on a fragrance name to add the special to your shopping cart . . .

OR, CLICK here to visit the website and place your order there.

Promotional pricing available only for products described and ordered on the SpellboundRX website from Thursday May 24, 2012 through Monday May 28, 2012. Cannot be combined with any other offer, discount or coupon.

© 2012 GYNEX LABORATORIES, INC. | ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
I AM. Out of my mind

My thread >
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Sex-pills-a...nt-reviews
05-24-2012 9:52 PM
Thanks given by AlternativeGirl

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  terry's SpellboundRX experience terry0400-40 31 10,605 06-13-2015 5:44 AM
Last Post: JLG1