Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Somethin Special
esmeralda
The Phero Faerie

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 136
Thanks received:
76 thanks in 53 posts

Somethin Special
07-07-2010 11:45 AM

If you're a "Pink Sugar" lover you MUST check this place out, pink sugar is one of their best-selling items. I always go back to this company for stuff and their prices are very affordable imho.

I still have a 10ml bottle of pink sugar which I bought from them more than a year ago and I still use it - smells like I first got it. Just store your oils in a dark/cool place and it should be good. The sillage is fantastic, I can smell it on me till the next morning. 1 dab of pink sugar on your wrists is usually enough - and I'm the type of person who slathers it on. Yep so if I say a dab is enough... a dab is good lol So I buy this one in the 2 oz containers for 10 bux it's a steal rather.

A few others that I love are "Amazed" and "Fall in love" they are both dupes of philosophy.

Amazed is more of a soft/clean scent on me, I liked to wear it when I'm out with a button-up blouse and black skirt. And for those who want a less sweet version of Pink Sugar with a more sophisticated feel, "Falling in love" is nice the cotton candy note is not too juvenile. Baby face is pretty nice too, I might get a bottle of that one later, and marshmallow fluff smells like the real thing... ok I could go on but I'll stop.

I've only tried a lot of their perfumes, but lotion-wise I bought a pink sugar body souffle and I liked it. But I'm not a lotion person lol so yep... sorry that's all I know Redface

Erk, I sound like I'm advertising, but no I have never received any big "free" stuff from them other than the cotton pad samples that are offered from their websites (which anybody can get). Packaging-wise it's not exciting but I couldn't careless. And their website design is not the best. And nope she does not drop in a few freebies. But a 10ml roll on for $6.00 it's not so bad.
07-07-2010 11:45 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Share This Thread

Messages In This Thread
Somethin Special - esmeralda - 07-07-2010 11:45 AM
RE: Somethin Special - Bella - 07-07-2010, 3:18 PM