Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Some success, but...
ThatPerson
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Some success, but...
01-08-2017 3:23 PM

Some success with Max Attract Gold other products?
I've had some success with a new friend with MAG. But she only wants to get freaky when we go to bed and I am usually to drunk and tired to do a lot. I'll get a BJ before sleep but she won't fuck yet.. I have Holy Grail coming Monday; also ordered Liscense to Kill v. 2 and Dirty Primative which is just 4 mg of Androstenone and 2mg of Copulins.

I'm hoping a newer combination will work better. Shes very smart and once mentioned me using sex potions in a drunky sleepy state - I doubt she remembers. Some of these are suppose to shut down the logic and thinky parts of their brain a little bit, if I remember correctly.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

ALSO: should I try adding one of these %2Fbetadoc.php : single molecule and what's a good dose?

i'm not a mag spammer; nor do i work for any other phero companies. the ingredientes in the products i mention are sold here; perhaps it's help if I listed the ingredients oh the ones i mentioned to get some further help.

Liscense to Kill: Composition (v. 2): Decamethylcyclopentasiloxane, ultra-low viscosity dimethylpolysiloxane, Anhydrous Ethanol, androstadienone, alpha-androstenol, DHEAS, androstanone, androstenone, ß-androstenol, androsterone, androsterone potassium sulfate, androsterone sodium sulfate

Holy grail :
Androstadienone (x2), Androstenone (x2), alpha-Androstenol (x3), beta-Androstenol (x3), Androsterone, Epiandrosterone (x2), Androstanone, Androstadienol (x3), Estratetraenol, DHEA Sulfate, Oxytocin, Copulins
TOTAL PHEROMONE CONTENT:

49.9 mg/bottle (10, plus Oxytocin and Copulins

I'm not a spammer just a guy who needs a little chem help.
thanks.
01-08-2017 3:23 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ThatPerson
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Some success, but...
01-08-2017 3:39 PM

Just a little more info about me; i'm not a player, only slept with 3 women and am not really looking to slay; I really just want this one. We hang out and get based just about every other day, go out on the weekends; her fiance left about 4.5 months ago; has been chillin with me since about the beginning of November or so. i'm 34, she;s 31. both white

that link isn't working hopefully this will its beta-THDOC, from alpha dream
(This post was last modified: 01-08-2017 3:45 PM by ThatPerson.)
01-08-2017 3:39 PM
Jimmy42
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

01-09-2017 11:08 AM

(01-08-2017 3:39 PM)ThatPerson Wrote:  Just a little more info about me; i'm not a player, only slept with 3 women and am not really looking to slay; I really just want this one. We hang out and get based just about every other day, go out on the weekends; her fiance left about 4.5 months ago; has been chillin with me since about the beginning of November or so. i'm 34, she;s 31. both white

that link isn't working hopefully this will its beta-THDOC, from alpha dream

So she gives you BJ before bed but doesn't wanna bang? Lol sounds like you're almost there man.
01-09-2017 11:08 AM
Dom2789
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

01-09-2017 10:57 PM

Stop drinking before that situation. Control your urge to drink.

You don't need any pheromones for this situation. She is not horny enough. You need to work on arousing her more. NAG will serve as good sexual at higher dosage. It is just a close deal.
01-09-2017 10:57 PM

Share This Thread