Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Some magic from Hawaii!
X-OR
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Some magic from Hawaii!
02-21-2017 2:09 PM

Sorry for my english

Have a lot of fun with my new order.
Nude, AV scented, and (Lucky7, NA) samples.

Just want to share my tests and results of this year...

Alpha 7, have 2 bottles (old version) and it is strong stuff...DHL, awe looks, girls wanna sit on my lap (knees?) respect both girls and guys (be caution with guys)
Very powerful raw product (i always use it solo)

SOB: Same thing as Alpha 7 but less agressive...DHL, awe looks, you must be very open and smile with that on you.

Lucky7: I think this product is like Alpha 7, yesterday, put 2 drops and some nude (right and left of my neck) No cover scent...

1st girl: asking her for an ATM (but i know where they are all), she explain me, and tell me i have beautiful eyes, i say thank you, tomorrow they will be light brown, (i have my green lens today). She told me she really want to see that...blah blah number close ect

2nd girl: At the ATM ask a girl (23 yo about) if she can help me because i have a problem with my car (I have any problems with my car)....i added, if you want i can take you for a drive one day... She say ok... i was parked just next to the ATM. I tell her i want she accelerate while i was looking the engine ect...She do all i told her and before she leave number close blah blah ..

All people at the mall and the bank gives me respect and ladies lot of DHL
I leave because of too much attention, no lies, everybody want to talk with me
complimenting my eyes (lens).

Today: Nude, same as yesterday ( but also on my top hands, (2 cross from the roll on bottle) and put the same amount of Lucky7 (2 drops behind ears)
Hippodrom, for somes bet horses races.

The girl: Ask her for where i can find the bar (but i know Smile she explain me and told me there's one at next to her sit. I tell her, so can i offer you something?
She said yes with a big smile and at the bar, she told me, i have beautiful eyes. You imagine my response, i told her, thank you with kino on the arm, and that tomorrow they will be brown. She told me the same, as all girls...i want to see that...blah blah number close

AV: not tested...but i open the bottle and put my nose, and.....i cant explain, it just WONDERFUL ... It makes me feel sooooo goood....some times i open it and just scent it

Just want to say i leave a lot of occasions to close, because, for example at the mc donalds, one girl give me a Big IOI and Big DHL, but i was so shocked, i dont even smile, she just look at me all the time i were in the mc donald, this time i was loose. And thats not one time its happen...it can happen while just walk in the mall ect

Mones + (lens?)+ Hi + Smile = magnetic man

See you tomorrow for another great day! and my 1st AV test Smile
(This post was last modified: 02-23-2017 2:36 AM by X-OR.)
02-21-2017 2:09 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
X-OR
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Some magic from Hawaii!
02-28-2017 6:21 PM

Sorry for my english folks!

Testing: Busy week, i was too much on stress this week but even that, the products still doing his job (sorry my dear mones i was too angry, this week promise it will be good!)

Nude Alpha: 2 dabs...jawline... No covert scent

The guy: at the store was next to the toilet...After i was out he told me...you looking michael jackson (yes i look like MJ when he was black lol) and ask me if he can take a video of me and post on his fb! I say ok ahha and he told me if i can make breakdance lol
He told me i have nice eyes too, (green lenses today)

I was thinking that kind of behavior was a "AV thing".

AV scented (1st test): Put 2 drops (the liquid is too thick so the drops come VERY FAST!!!!! So i put some in a 10ml bottle and i will try to dab it now. But i will buy a bulbdropper too.

One vendor (girl): In the clothes store stare at me for about 4 secs (in a awe manner) i maintain eye contact while i was walking to get out... very few people in that store that day.

Another vendor (asian girl): at the same clothe shop, but in the jewellery section, i ask her some questions just for take her in my phero cloud, no flirting because she was not my type (but i love asians girls uhhh all girls!) She was just very helpul, smiling and polite.

Both of the stores are next to my home, so its neighborhood stores, not a lot of people but the products still working.
(This post was last modified: 02-28-2017 6:28 PM by X-OR.)
02-28-2017 6:21 PM
X-OR
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

03-06-2017 9:07 AM

Hello!

A little question! BIG HIT YESTERDAY! number close ect but....

Do the mones can hit the day after i put on?
Yesterday was my day off..
03-06-2017 9:07 AM
Dafixisin
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

03-06-2017 9:12 AM

Day after effects are very common.

And yes, we are very sorry for your English. P
03-06-2017 9:12 AM
X-OR
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

03-06-2017 9:21 AM

(03-06-2017 9:12 AM)Dafixisin Wrote:  Day after effects are very common.

And yes, we are very sorry for your English. P

Thank you Dafixisin!! Was very strange and really good stuff (Aqua Vitae)!
Sorry guys I'm French, i promise i do my best lol BlushMrgreen
03-06-2017 9:21 AM

Share This Thread