Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Some advice for a stressed out brother pls
only_me
Checking out the place

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Shocked Some advice for a stressed out brother pls
01-22-2018 11:50 PM

Dear All,

I was hoping for some input from you guys in regards to mones.

Without boring you with details, I had a very hard upbringing which left me with a few issues like CPTSD, I am currently waiting for therapy.

Anyway, the first mone I ever purchased was AV from LAL, its definitely possible that I couldnt make it work for me due to emotional issues, however I did experiment with different doses and it just didnt do anything at all for me.

However combined with Androstadienone , I had an extremely good hit, which I can only put down to the mones.

After this I tried SXD9, again it did absolutely nothing by itself, however when combined with Androstadienone , while at work, a lesbian blurted out "I'm really tempted to give you a handjob!"

Naturally I obliged, returned the favour and she was seriously wet.

I then decided to experiment with straight Androstenone from LAL, noticed it mainly worked on women mid 40's and over, but on occasion it did work on younger girls but I wasnt in a position to escalate further.

On once occasion, I think I put on around 20mcg, and while paying for petrol the cashier was being very respectful (male), but after about 30 seconds he completely forgot what he was doing, almost as though his brain had stopped and reset, then apologised profusely. Strange.

The only mone I have tried that has been consistent is Androstadienone , I also do not seem to suffer the Androstadienone depression, possibly because I suffer from depression anyway.

Due to my current issues, I was thinking of trying Androstadienone with a social or imprinting mone. Either Hypnotica Social or Voodoo, both from LAL, or even both together with Androstadienone .

Would this be a good combo to try for a more introverted person, I feel my personality at the moment isnt suited to alpha mixes, and imprinting/comfort mones may be the best way forward.

However I do not want to come across as a total pussy either, so have considered either Nude or Nude Alpha along with Androstadienone , and a social.

Any advice would be very much appreciated.
01-22-2018 11:50 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
metaltree

Rep Post

RE: Some advice for a stressed out brother pls
01-23-2018 1:16 AM

(01-22-2018 11:50 PM)only_me Wrote:  Would this be a good combo to try for a more introverted person, I feel my personality at the moment isnt suited to alpha mixes, and imprinting/comfort mones may be the best way forward.

However I do not want to come across as a total pussy either, so have considered either Nude or Nude Alpha along with Androstadienone , and a social.

Be careful with Androstadienone depression. Even though it didn't hit you the first time you wore it it can hit after wearing Androstadienone several days in a row. When Androstadienone depression hits, it hits like a ton of bricks. You may wake up one morning and just not feeling like you want to get out of bed all day. You will know that you will feel better once you shower it off but you just won't feel like doing it and just lay there in bed for several more hours feeling lethargic and depressed.

I have moved away from using alpha mixes too. Not saying this would be best for you but after trying lots of products my sweet spot seems to be GOA + SXD-9 + Copulins X. Just remember, everyone is different.

SXD-9 is advertised as, "sexual as it can get without pushing into alpha territory." It is very hit or miss by itself but it does help to make other mixes more sexual. Since you will be staying away from alpha mixes I think SXD-9 is the best product to add sexuality to your pheromone signature. Looks like you saw this effect when combining with Androstadienone .

Since SXD-9 doesn't work solo for you I would use it as your base and just try other social or comfort products with it until you find your sweet spot. Without the SXD-9 you risk being friend zoned with the social and comfort mones.
01-23-2018 1:16 AM
TheManInTheFedora
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

01-23-2018 4:52 AM

HI,

Quote:Would this be a good combo to try for a more introverted person

You won't know unless you really try it yourself. The advise given on the forum is great and it can be spot on for you just as it was/is for other listmates who have reported positive experiences for a blend/combo. However, it serves as a loose suggestion/guide rather than a hard fast rule that is etched in stone. You must really try something yourself to see if it will serve you well.

I think that you are on to something good when you say that you want to try the socials e.g., hypnotica or voodoo etc. They have the advantage of being used virtually anywhere, anytime whereas some mixes can be inappropriate during daytime or on the job. I remember that listmate BigDickBandit not too long ago tested Hypnotica and I believe that he said that the mix itself prevents him from being introverted; it enhances him so he simply could not resist being extroverted. So, that's an example of some self effects that may benefit you, since you have described yourself as introverted. You can always 'sexualize' the social by adding androstenone depending upon the setting/circumstances.

https://pherotruth.com/Thread-HYPNOTICA-SOCIAL?page=33 post #329

The more subtle approach that you are suggesting with the socials etc. may help ease you in a gradual manner so that you can grow in a positive manner at your own comfortable pace. Hopefully, you are trying to better yourself in other ways - financially, sharpening your game/social skills, wardrobe makeover, engaging in new and interesting hobbies e.g., dance lessons.
On the other hand, if you wanted to take the risk and undergo a more radical/shock approach to changing yourself...you could try Bad Wolf. Some members here have reported positive changes overall in their lives because of it; BW sorta forces you to be your best...to change.

Quote:However I do not want to come across as a total pussy either, so have considered either Nude or Nude Alpha along with Androstadienone , and a social.

Nude is more fun, NA is a little more serious and it is an 'alpha' mix. Both beautify you in the eyes of your target and make your targets seem more attractive in your eyes than they really may be. Since Nude is less serious, it will be good to cause initial interest in younger targets who may get scared off by the more serious NA. On one hand, you stated that you wish to get away from alpha mixes. Nude Alpha, as the name states, is alpha...a smooth alpha...assertive, though not pushy nor rude. It takes practice and skill to drive NA...it mostly works in a subtle way with targets that are receptive to it. However, some targets can get hit quite obviously...e.g., respect hits (from both sexes) where people have abruptly given up their place in a store queue/line on more than one occasion. Your behavior must be congruent with the mix. Your clothes can't be sloppy, but rather elegant/classy. You must be charming and outgoing rather than sullen, introverted. When you add Androstadienone to NA....it is like dynamite. Certain targets can become stalkers, particularly at places that you are frequently present like work/school. It can hit everyone...including yourself via the imprinting effect. You may find yourself contemplating a certain target constantly. This effect can be desirable when you are in a committed relationship, though not desirable if you just want quick encounters i.e., one night stand with no day after frills/commitment.

For the time being, I would try the socials and perhaps, the Nude in rotation. If you haven't already, you could request samples from LAL for the NA/NAG and BW just in case you want to give them a spin. In summary, you won't really know unless you try. It is up to you what type of approach...gradual subtle or shock therapy/radical. What works for one person, may not work for you. Conversely, what doesn't work for one person, may very well work for you. Just my humble thoughts. Good Luck!
(This post was last modified: 01-23-2018 7:40 AM by TheManInTheFedora.)
01-23-2018 4:52 AM
MMM

Rep Post

01-23-2018 10:23 AM

(01-22-2018 11:50 PM)only_me Wrote:  However combined with Androstadienone , I had an extremely good hit, which I can only put down to the mones.

After this I tried SXD9, again it did absolutely nothing by itself, however when combined with Androstadienone , while at work, a lesbian blurted out "I'm really tempted to give you a handjob!"

Naturally I obliged, returned the favour and she was seriously wet.

Curious to know, if you remember, your dosages used? whistle

Thanks!

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
01-23-2018 10:23 AM

Share This Thread