Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Scent of Eros + New Pheromone Additive review from a skeptics POV
Scamophobe
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
2 thanks in 2 posts

Scent of Eros + New Pheromone Additive review from a skeptics POV
04-20-2012 5:02 AM

I was supposed to do a journal, but came to find that too time consuming..Scent of Eros +New Pheromone Additive was my first purchase of any kind of phero product.
That being said, for those researching into this combination I will give you the short answer; there was a change, im inclined to say from the phero's.
p.s: dont worry it's not just piss in a bottle, and you wont get the same effects wiping your ball sweat on your neck.. Though your welcome to try.Please make a journal if you do!.lol..That'd be a good read eh forum Friends.lol..You never know. Maybe being so clothed nowadays has been shielding all the natural ball sweat phero's all along, and they just need some clever replacement ie; palm to balls-then palm to neck.lol..Punish

This was my first experience with pheromones, so I couldnt truely place my interactions on a hit/miss chart.Which is why I held off on the journal. It could have all been in my head. Regardless however there was something different. People did seem a lot nicer and chatty....Once again this was my first experience so I wasnt sure if I was explicitly looking for these signs more than I usually would..They could have been there all along...It also could just be a placebo effect. I did feel more confident. So I made a point to remember how that confidence felt. I purposely tried to OD just to see if I can get a self effect, just to verify there was more than alcohol and oil in the bottle...There is. Id actually suggest trying to OD yourself so you get a reference point for your personal tolerance, and see how much you have to put on before seeing OD responses from others. .

Now at this point of writing this entry I have not been wearing any Pheromones for the past two weeks..Except today I wore the tiny bit of Scent of Eros I had left.

In these past 'no phero' weeks I have seen a change.Pretty much back to null, like it was when I had never worn Pheromones..My mental state seems the same, which leads me to rule out the "all in my head"..I was able to put on that confident feeling, no fear when dealing with out of my league test subjects..And w/o phero it seems my game just wasnt as convincing..It was as if subconsciously they were verifying my words and personality with some un-seen un-speakable kind of checklist..And they just werent buying it..I have come to believe this is the phero signature they were searching for..One that matched the alpha personality I portayed...
.Especially considering I wore two 3" strips of Scent of Eros alone today and saw a marked difference opposed to yesterday. I told the guitar center chick that what she suggested was not what I wanted about 3 times to the point that we were almost debating who was right. But not in a mean way, just as if she was trying to keep me talking even if that meant arguing w/ me...

The New Pheromone Additive was the only one that gave me self effects.Got a headache at above 6 drops if I applied most of that to areas above chest-level..One girl looked like she was gonna cry when I asked her a question.Then ran away.Others less sensitive gave me the closest thing to a for sure hit.So I just beared w/ the headache.
Also felt quite energized.
The dispensing system on New Pheromone Additive sucks tho..Dab on your wrist, dont try to get drops.

D&G "The One" is a great cover scent for musky pheromones as it has a musky scent as well.but a good sweet musk..Plus most girls I know say that scent is a winner regardless.

In conclusion I'd say start with something better than Scent of Eros for a social..I wasnt able to tell a big difference in my interactions until I stopped wearing Scent of Eros ..A different social might give you more pronounced effects right off the bat.

But you still gotta act like what your wearing..I tried the sit in the corner and see what happens deal, just to see what happened..I gave everyone the cold shoulder.And actually, people still tried to make conversation.lol.But I kept on and they went away.. This isnt mind control, more of mind tuning..
04-20-2012 5:02 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by idontknow

james mathers
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2
Thanks received:
10 thanks in 5 posts

RE: Scent of Eros + New Pheromone Additive review from a skeptics POV
04-22-2012 1:12 PM

yeah im not getting an awful lot from the Edge, ive had some crazy arse hits with New Pheromone Additive but all have been incongruent in terms of the normal process of attraction. Like one girl in a class tapping her leg against me uncontrollably for 25 minutes, a girl i didnt even know....so yes you can get far-fetched positive reactions too incongruent to act upon, and aslo over the top bad affects wearing New Pheromone Additive, like engaging in an argument with a 2 dollar shop owner just for the sake of raging out at someone. I dunno, is tricky juice thats for sho...
04-22-2012 1:12 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Need help with New Pheromone Additive andromun 13 1,760 02-29-2012 10:17 AM
Last Post: Scensation