Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Socials for younger women & alpha for older women
jjs1234
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

04-26-2022 12:53 AM

I ran two drops of BW solo, and talked to a few women at the beach and on the street today and noticed a few things about Alpha based products.

While BW makes me feel very driven, unapologetic, motivated and strong, it lacked a few key characteristics that I realized when talking to younger women that they find attractive in a man.

In a way BW made me feel like a caveman in some respects, in that I am strong but not very smart.

And it made me realize after approaching a few older women and younger women, that older women like alpha products. Why? Because older women prefer men to be strong and lead. IMO. They base this more than social aspects.

When it comes to younger women, they are not as experienced as older women with men, and prefer someone who is more socially adept, and nimble mentally and socially.

This includes things like having a good social group, preselection and having high social value.

When I was using NA at low doses, I felt pretty mentally nimble and was very quick-witted which allowed me to think fast on my feet and connect with women in a more emotional way.

I also felt driven to pretty much talk to anyone which would also give me those traits of a man who has all those things that I listed above.

When I increased my dosage, those effects went away and I was no longer thinking fast, and was probably coming from a more brutish mindset.

I feel like this is all quite fascinating to me and I'm trying to figure this out when approaching older women and younger women, how to structure my approaches, dates and how to show off the correct value in a way that she understands, so that it's attractive to her.

In general, it is my opinion younger women don't value as much as an older woman a man who goes for what he wants. They prefer someone who's more socially adept as I mentioned.

I was finding it hard to understand why social-based products would have better success with younger women.

But then today I kind of understood why also because of how it made me feel and act.

IMO when selecting a particular mone, you shouldn't just buy it for it's affects on other people, but how it affects yourself, so that you're acting congruent with the signature you're giving off.

Thoughts?

Thanks!

Sent from my Pixel 5a using Tapatalk
04-26-2022 12:53 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
RussianWolf

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Socials for younger women & alpha for older women
04-26-2022 1:59 AM

(04-26-2022 12:53 AM)jjs1234 Wrote:  when selecting a particular mone, you shouldn't just buy it for it's affects on other people, but how it affects yourself, so that you're acting congruent with the signature you're giving off.

The student has become the teacher, Grasshopper Smoke

You want to know the truth, but then when it's given to you; you don't know what to do with it.
04-26-2022 1:59 AM
jjs1234
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

04-26-2022 2:06 AM

Thank you Smile

I very much still think I am a student!!

Sent from my Pixel 5a using Tapatalk
04-26-2022 2:06 AM
TracerX
The Modern Day Casanova

Rep Post

04-26-2022 4:00 AM

I disagree with the statement that younger women value sexual less and care more about socials. Last summer I've had a lot of 18yo girls telling me I have an amazing aura while wearing BW. They value it most definitely. Though if you mean less then 16 maybe, Wolf seems to make kids smile at you and say hello.

With age a women's olfactory system is less sensitive, could be the reason why they love heavy androstenone products(like PA lol).

Favorite product: Bad Wolf
My products: AV, Wolf, ETFZ, Unresistable, Casanova,NA, TL, BW,PA
Testers: Voodoo, Evolve, Taboo, Xist , Ascend, Vibe
04-26-2022 4:00 AM
jjs1234
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

04-26-2022 12:17 PM

(04-26-2022 4:00 AM)TracerX Wrote:  I disagree with the statement that younger women value sexual less and care more about socials. Last summer I've had a lot of 18yo girls telling me I have an amazing aura while wearing BW. They value it most definitely. Though if you mean less then 16 maybe, Wolf seems to make kids smile at you and say hello.

With age a woman's olfactory system is less sensitive, could be the reason why they love heavy androstenone products(like PA lol).

I mean, I think of it like a general statement.

Older women know what to look for in a man (if they've had experience with the opposite sex) and value things like leading. IMO, younger women don't know as much, so they look more at how others respond to you.

Younger women: social-sexuals
Older women: alpha-sexuals

I was just verbalizing what I actually felt (self effects) when wearing mones, and then wanted to break it down in a post so that partially I could understand better, and create a discussion.
04-26-2022 12:17 PM

Mertos89
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

04-26-2022 12:54 PM

It is difficult to say at what age a woman belongs to the older age group. There are some influencing factors that can make it easier for us to better assess women.

Other influencing factors
-Education level: high vs low
-Income class: upper class or lower class
-Size of the city = number of options to men and
experiences with men
-Nationality

Age is only one factor when it comes to choosing the right pheromone, but it is an important factor. With us Turks, women attach great importance to the fact that the man is very masculine. Turkish women have grown up in a culture where men can react aggressively if a man approaches a man's wife. Turkish women are often harassed by men in Turkey. Because of this, women want a man who will protect the woman and when things get serious, her man will confront other men. This is also the case with 20-year-old Turkish men.
04-26-2022 12:54 PM
Marcus Antonius
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

04-26-2022 2:43 PM

Hey, it's not only the woman.

Pheromones are actually the oldest form of communication, even insects ask "wanna fuck?" by them, probably since a billion years.

So as much as the receiver (in this case the females) the sender (the males) count for the successful transmission of the message.

So if a scary mature / older man wants to approach younger women, he better delivers a younger, more social less scary and more playful vibe (e.g. pheromone). If he approaches a more mature woman, he might go away with both, more social or more sexual.

For a younger man on the other hand both types might work for younger women/girls, but to impress more mature women he should wear a stronger alpha/sexual product.

I agree also with Mertos89 that it is not only the age, but also factors like self-esteem, self-assertiveness and SES that play a role. While these factors come mostly with age, a super-self-assued upper class girl, or one who knows about her 99 of 100% "hotness" or one that is just not easily scared can handle more heavy mones.

For me an early 30 yo is young, however, that f air force major I once met was not at all scared of me...

Don't blame gravity for your stumbling - learn to walk!
04-26-2022 2:43 PM
Mertos89
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

04-26-2022 3:32 PM

I remember talking to an 18-year-old small-town law student last year. I was wearing Alpha Treasur that day. We chatted for a few minutes and when she gave me her number she changed her mind and said I was too old for her. I suspect she sensed my pheromone signature. I could sense this fear in the young 18-year-old woman.

What is the reaction of a confident woman in her 30s being exposed to a playful, social and bonding pheromone? Is it more of a reaction that the woman doesn't see me as a man and sees me as a nice guy?
04-26-2022 3:32 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  do women love fit or fit fat dad bods warcheese 26 1,421 08-26-2022 3:43 AM
Last Post: Mr Level 1
  Voodoo vs Core — Battle of the Socials dsouza 1 413 06-23-2022 1:24 AM
Last Post: dsouza
  Breast fed vs formula fed men and adoration from women. dsouza 2 388 03-30-2022 5:41 PM
Last Post: LoveInSpain
Information Encouraging Touch Responses From Women Johnny Fever 7 1,191 01-16-2022 3:27 AM
Last Post: michaelthef
  What’s your favorite day of the week to pickup women? dsouza 1 585 09-15-2021 12:10 PM
Last Post: Gladen