Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Soaked w/ Audacious !!!
AlternativeGirl
Sapiosexual

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2586
Thanks received:
1769 thanks in 671 posts

Soaked w/ Audacious !!!
03-14-2013 4:58 PM

Copied from my journal

My first day with Soaked was fucking awesome. Started off with two small sprays to the back of hands, dried down added two more smalls sprays to back of hands. The weather here is very warm and sultry. Perfect for juicy mone diffusion and low cut tank tops.

The smell: the most amazing delicious sexy spring summer smell. Lightly even there- the coconut adds yumminess, but in a subtle way. It is very feminine, slightly sweet and juicy, lightly salty. totally sexy

The self effects: Audacious for sure. I feel an amazing surge of confidence. I feel mildly aggressive. I totally fell like IDGAF. Very kick ass. This blend would be the shit in a mosh pit. I could wreck you in a most playful, aggressive fashion then smile and wink at you and you would laugh... that brings me to effects on others

Effects on others: Adoring. Asking my opinion. Being differential. Valuing my opinion. Giving me what I want and apologizing for not giving it to me faster. Smiling at me. Trying to impress me. (there were tons of interactions and reactions that fell into these categories over a period of a few hours) Ran into friends later (firefighters that hubby and i hang out with) at the book store, hung out for a bit, and they did not want me to go. But they would not question my reason. Just said that we should all get together soon. If I wanted to ask a professor to change my grades, this is a blend I would wear... not looking like I'd need it for that, but if you do... just sayin'. This might be the blend I wear when I tell my boss (because I am sure it will be telling and not asking) that I will be working fewer hours and she has to stop scheduling me so much.

Wow there are not words for how impressed I am with LPMP.

Life's a garden; dig it

my journal:

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Fun-Times-and-Pheromones
03-14-2013 4:58 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by NuTrix, halo0073, PhoenixOnFyre119, Isis

NuTrix
Enjoying the Journey

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1657
Thanks received:
910 thanks in 491 posts

RE: Soaked w/ Audacious !!!
03-14-2013 11:51 PM

SO glad this was such a great hit for you! Really! My skin amped the scent so much that it was overpowering. But in the bottle and on my gf...HOLYFREAKINGCOW! And then throw in Audacious? WHAM!...But then...I'm preachin' to the choir, huh? sideLol

You're never too old to learn NuTrix! blowkiss
03-14-2013 11:51 PM
Thanks given by AlternativeGirl
AlternativeGirl
Sapiosexual

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1769 thanks in 671 posts

03-15-2013 9:55 AM

I cut the oil by half. Diluted it 1:1 in a 5 ml atomizer. I used a very light body spray that I knew would compliment the fragrance, but one could also use vodka or Bacardi 151. I am going to cut some of my LPMP oils down to 1/3 or less.

Life's a garden; dig it

my journal:

03-15-2013 9:55 AM
Thanks given by NuTrix, PhoenixOnFyre119
PhoenixOnFyre119
Playing with fyre

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 527
Thanks received:
213 thanks in 85 posts

04-19-2013 12:21 PM

The first time I wore this, I was at work and it made me super-bitch. I tried it again when I went to a club (mixed in a leftover bottle of Liquid Trust) and it did beautifully! I was fun, feisty, flirty, sexy and smelled great! I really do like this and will save the rest for when it warms up. I can imagine staying at the boardwalk all day in my bikini and spraying this on. Great beachy scent that is also yummy. I like how the seaweed note really gives it that salty oomph.

04-19-2013 12:21 PM
Thanks given by AlternativeGirl, NuTrix
AlternativeGirl
Sapiosexual

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1769 thanks in 671 posts

04-19-2013 6:40 PM

Thanks for the tip. I wrote my review just several hours into wearing this for the first time. A few hours later I was a bitch. I think I will follow your lead and blend it with something nice maybe next time or add something around the 5 hour mark like glace + a feel happy b vitamin supplement. This one would probably benefit from major simultaneous vitamin supplementation.

Life's a garden; dig it

my journal:

04-19-2013 6:40 PM
Thanks given by PhoenixOnFyre119

PhoenixOnFyre119
Playing with fyre

Rep Post

Thanks received:
213 thanks in 85 posts

04-20-2013 12:35 AM

(04-19-2013 6:40 PM)AlternativeGirl Wrote:  Thanks for the tip. I wrote my review just several hours into wearing this for the first time. A few hours later I was a bitch. I think I will follow your lead and blend it with something nice maybe next time or add something around the 5 hour mark like glace + a feel happy b vitamin supplement. This one would probably benefit from major simultaneous vitamin supplementation.

No prob hun! When I first put it on, I was expecting a similar fun experience to yours and that was the only reason I gave it another try. I think Audacious is way too feisty to be locked up at work... especially a stuffy military job. I heavily dosed with it the second time (within Liquid Trust) and took two B12's but still woke up a bit cranky. I need to try to remember my multi's, I am horrible at taking them and feel it is terrible important with mones. I dosed the hell out of myself all week and didn't take any vit's, I felt like poo today (went phero-free).

04-20-2013 12:35 AM
Thanks given by halo0073, AlternativeGirl
AlternativeGirl
Sapiosexual

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1769 thanks in 671 posts

04-20-2013 12:38 PM

You should try nerobliss or bmonster. both are yummy drinks that are just insanely packed with b's and other good stuff. It think it is good to drink them before and after a wild night. EmergenC is good, too. And, I know how you feel. I forget to take the multi-vites and it can be awful. Conversely when I do take a bunch of supplements the results are super rad Big Grin Speaking of all this good stuff... thanks for reminding me, Nix!! You are awesome Heart

Life's a garden; dig it

my journal:

04-20-2013 12:38 PM
Thanks given by PhoenixOnFyre119
PhoenixOnFyre119
Playing with fyre

Rep Post

Thanks received:
213 thanks in 85 posts

04-20-2013 1:47 PM

(04-20-2013 12:38 PM)AlternativeGirl Wrote:  You should try nerobliss or bmonster. both are yummy drinks that are just insanely packed with b's and other good stuff. It think it is good to drink them before and after a wild night. EmergenC is good, too. And, I know how you feel. I forget to take the multi-vites and it can be awful. Conversely when I do take a bunch of supplements the results are super rad Big Grin Speaking of all this good stuff... thanks for reminding me, Nix!! You are awesome Heart

I will definitely try those drinks! I need an arsenal so I don't get the Phlu (lol... post-phero-sickness). I just dosed up on a good multi, some Omegas, EVCoconut oil caps, odorless garlic gelcaps (natural antibiotic), and a probiotic for the tummy (also contains pectin). I feel amaaaazing now! You're welcome hun, you are too. Take care!

Hugs!

04-20-2013 1:47 PM
Thanks given by AlternativeGirl

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Audacious Unscented Review halo0073 2 94 03-04-2013 5:32 AM
Last Post: ElizabethOSP