Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
So what's the real deal about A-1?
2000GT
Formerly Photogeek

Sex: Male

Rep Post

So what's the real deal about A-1?
11-15-2011 9:24 PM

I just saw on the other PT forum another "bring back Instant Female Magic " thread. Now if my memory serves me, I read a while back a comment saying that Androtics couldn't sell it in a scented package due to copyright issues, or something along those lines. What I am curious about is if that's the case, then how is it that other companies, like True Pheromones can sell products with A-1 and a scent package? I know AD is a bit of a sore subject here but this whole "we can't sell it because of reasons x, y, z" line of excuses just reeks of bull crap. So what's the real situation about this molecule?

PXS: xs99, pse, impact, oddessy, connections, Impact, Ascend, Dominant Ascend
LAL: Bad Wolf, Wolf, Voodoo
11-15-2011 9:24 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
dbot
Street Psychologist

Rep Post

RE: So what's the real deal about A-1?
11-15-2011 9:38 PM

I don't buy their explanations either. The real reason Androtics won't sell A1 remains unknown.
11-15-2011 9:38 PM
idontknow

Rep Post

11-16-2011 3:24 AM

There really were patent issues AFAIK with A1. Guess Erox had the patent on it, just until recently. Other vendors like Liquid Alchemy Labs or Alpha Dream didn't use it as well. IDK why True used it, though. Maybe they paid royalty fees, or just didn't care, or first realized that the patent expired.
I agree that Androtics is very shady, though. Especially when it comes to other top notch molecules.

Journal --- My Phero Sale --- Mix Recommendations
11-16-2011 3:24 AM
Curiosity
why pretend when you have science

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

11-16-2011 3:46 AM

(11-16-2011 3:24 AM)idontknow Wrote:  There really were patent issues AFAIK with Androstadienone . Guess Erox had the patent on it, just until recently. Other vendors like Liquid Alchemy Labs or Alpha Dream didn't use it as well. IDK why True used it, though. Maybe they paid royalty fees, or just didn't care, or first realized that the patent expired.
I agree that Androtics is very shady, though. Especially when it comes to other top notch molecules.

But you can buy Androstadienone from those vendors. I'm a little confused at the moment.

So there was a patent on Androstadienone but it expired, is that right?

My Pheromone Arsenal:

Liquid Alchemy Labs: Asian, Aqua Vitae, Hypnotica Social, Nude, Overdose, Possess, Wolf

True Pheromones: TI, XXX, True Essence, A-1, Androstatrione
11-16-2011 3:46 AM
idontknow

Rep Post

11-16-2011 3:52 AM

It was a patent on Androstadienone in fragranced products. As long as it was unscented, no problemo. That's why Liquid Alchemy Labs and Alpha Dream sold the single molecule Androstadienone, but didn't put it into their their phero-perfumes. Well at least they said they didn't. Who could ever find out it wasn't in there? P

Journal --- My Phero Sale --- Mix Recommendations
11-16-2011 3:52 AM

Curiosity
why pretend when you have science

Rep Post

11-16-2011 4:01 AM

(11-16-2011 3:52 AM)idontknow Wrote:  It was a patent on Androstadienone in fragranced products. As long as it was unscented, no problemo. That's why Liquid Alchemy Labs and Alpha Dream sold the single molecule Androstadienone, but didn't put it into their their phero-perfumes. Well at least they said they didn't. Who could ever find out it wasn't in there? P

Ah, now the comment in his description of Nude Alpha makes sense. He did suggest I buy a bottle of Androstadienone, said it's good to have in a collection. I'll probably do that after the first of the year. Gotta have some more money to spare for it hehe.

My Pheromone Arsenal:

Liquid Alchemy Labs: Asian, Aqua Vitae, Hypnotica Social, Nude, Overdose, Possess, Wolf

True Pheromones: TI, XXX, True Essence, A-1, Androstatrione
(This post was last modified: 11-16-2011 4:03 AM by Curiosity.)
11-16-2011 4:01 AM
2000GT
Formerly Photogeek

Rep Post

11-16-2011 1:09 PM

It's definitely screwy. I am very sensitive to none. New Pheromone Additive, IJ, Turn Up The Heat, all of them in high doses really gets me irritable, almost to the point of getting into some serious road rage. Seeing as how aggressive people can be on this stuff, I'd say that none is more dangerous that their supposed claims about A-1. ANYTHING in excess is bad for us.

11-16-2011 1:09 PM
dbot
Street Psychologist

Rep Post

11-16-2011 2:30 PM

It's ironic seeing as how A1 is the most plentiful pheromone naturally released by human males. On average, we're putting out about 10mcg of the stuff per day -- more than double the nearest contender, androstenol, and nearly ten time more than the amount of androstenone.
11-16-2011 2:30 PM
Rattlesnake
Serious Poster

Rep Post

11-16-2011 3:15 PM

I'd hazard a guess at it being the fact they could not get a reliable source for it. No patent issues as they (supposedly, don't really know what to believe regarding Androtics anymore) used it unscented and as a single molecule which is allowed.

Regardless of the actual reasons, the shittyness of their behaviour lies in the fact they feed their zombie fans with bullshit. As photogeek and several others have said in the past, if they were that worried about the negative effects of A1 they'd have canned -none years ago which can have far more worse repercussions if not used correctly...I guess they still have a reliable source so its ok...Not that they give a flying feck about anything other than their profit margin...quite hilariously they released a supposed 'replacement A1'...

Whilst I ranting I might as well add something that's been bugging the shit outta me about Androtics for a long time. The copulins fiasco (must say I'm surprised they've not told everyone it's dangerous to use at the increase in testosterone might trigger a heart attack in men or some other crap). You can see on their forums quite regularly women telling their stories about how they want to save their marriages and such and yet they deny them a potential tool to help them make their lives better, I mean seriously the majority of the old school users of Instant sexiness have pretty much said its no where near as potent without cops. So in essence these women are not given the best possible chance of saving their marriages or attracting a life partner because Androtics fuck them over essentially. Sure its a business but don't spout on about helping people when you have no intention of doing so. Hell direct them to Love scent (who I'd estimate aren't a massive threat) if you must but don't screw them over when they come to you looking for help. They also enjoy compounding the problem by telling them all other companies use 'dangerous' ingredients so scare them off using other companies. The same situation could be applied to men looking for a comfort mone with A1.

I've still got a bottle of Instant Female magic which I've not used yet lol, Garys one from LAL was pretty great until I accidently broke the bottle. Apologies to photogeek for going off topic a bit Smile
11-16-2011 3:15 PM
2000GT
Formerly Photogeek

Rep Post

11-16-2011 6:58 PM

Na, that's okay Rattlesnake. It's good to hear different perspectives and we all have to rant every now and then Smile On the topic of Instant Sexiness/A, I was thinking of getting some for my sister since she's been having so so luck with the guys, but two things that irk me is:

A. they lied about cops, so what's to say they aren't lying about something else, especially for their female customer base.
B. Supposedly it's being yanked due to lack of demand? I thought I read that somewhere and I still think that's messed up. Go ahead and chase away what little of your female customers you have.

You got me going on a rant now RS P

Regarding A-1, frankly, they need to stop with the excuses, the moral highhorse and just sell what their customers want instead of insisting that we don't know what we want.

11-16-2011 6:58 PM

Share This Thread