Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
So what did Androtics TAL / Molecule L do?
bootysage
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

So what did Androtics TAL / Molecule L do?
01-17-2023 2:30 AM

Since their forum is gone I think most of the information on TAL is lost.

There is scarce mention of it here and on the PXS forums, and of the few who have talked about it, nobody seems to have a strong idea of what it does. I recently found an old thread where someone was alleging that P83 was TAL, or was at least that TAL had a very similar disinhibition effect, which is the first I’d read of that purported effect of TAL.

I don’t suppose anyone had archived any reports on TAL from the old pherotalk forum? Or can remember what TAL was most commonly agreed to be good at?
01-17-2023 2:30 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Q873
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: So what did Androtics TAL / Molecule L do?
01-17-2023 7:03 AM

(01-17-2023 2:30 AM)bootysage Wrote:  Since their forum is gone I think most of the information on TAL is lost.

There is scarce mention of it here and on the PXS forums, and of the few who have talked about it, nobody seems to have a strong idea of what it does. I recently found an old thread where someone was alleging that P83 was TAL, or was at least that TAL had a very similar disinhibition effect, which is the first I’d read of that purported effect of TAL.

I don’t suppose anyone had archived any reports on TAL from the old pherotalk forum? Or can remember what TAL was most commonly agreed to be good at?

That’s a good question, TAL is on my list to test out in a mix

Upon some research I found some info :

• TAL - Dishibitatian properties (low dose)
has a whole host of other effects which Beta-THDOC lacks. very effective for causing women to approach you. Stick to 2.5-5mcg. It'll combine well with most things

However on recent research I believe this molecule maybe in the EST family, which is a female molecule

My mix already has things such as Glace , P74 etc so I don’t know if I should be adding more feminine molecules to it , it has a balance of Alpha mones such as NAG , androsterone etc but the exact ratio I’m not sure off

Interestingly I was testing a putative called XSR42 in the mix I have which was described as an amplifier, after doing further research this is again from the EST family & stated men would see me as more weak/vulnerable etc and would want to protect me as they would a women

Looking back on my tests , I did notice some men were empathic towards me, I was about to trip & this guy kinda grabbed me to make sure I don’t fall, since the mix I use have various different putative , i wouldn’t guarantee the signal came from XSR42

But from the descriptions i read on EST/feminine molecules , I had a good guess it did, although I saw many positive effects from the mix , I don’t think any guy wants to give off weak/Vulnerable vibes So I stopped using it

So I’m still researching on wether I should use TAL like you , I’ll order some & test it , since it’s only a low dose it might be a good addition , maybe I can offset any feminine aura by adding in some P75, my mix is already complicated enough tho so I’ll have to see what’s the best thing to do
(This post was last modified: 01-17-2023 7:13 AM by Q873.)
01-17-2023 7:03 AM
Indi-player
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: So what did Androtics TAL / Molecule L do?
02-10-2023 6:58 PM

I still have like 3 bottles of TAL.

For me personally, it combines great with Alpha Androstenole. I've done an extensive testing on pherotalk but sadly it all went to shit on that site lol.

TLDR: TAL to Women is what Alpha Androsterone to Men. Gives them confidence to approach , and it is in so many of the Lazy man mixes of old. With the right combinations, including Alpha Androstenol, it could open a new set of floodgates in the pheromone world.

Maybe SteveO at phermoneXS can chime in here eventually and tell us what is the exact molecule Behind the Codename TAL, since he worked for Androtics for years.
02-10-2023 6:58 PM

Share This Thread