Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
So after 1 year of using phermones
TracerX
The Modern Day Casanova

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Its My Birthday! So after 1 year of using phermones
08-04-2022 5:01 PM

How time flies, feels like yesterday when I registered on Pherotruth, got my first pheromones, overdosed on Unresistible and started my pheromone journey. I've decided to write this post here rather than in my journal, as perhaps some who aren't registered/don't have access to the section yet could perhaps read and get inspired. This is my before and after using pheromones first year summary. Keeping in mind my main goal with pheromones was to enhance seduction.

How I was prior to trying pheromones:

I was a pretty sociable guy (ENFP personality). I talked quite a lot, pretty social non-aggressive and get along with people. I was able to do cold approaches however not always. I was able to seduce and kiss close, but not always, sometimes the receptiveness of the girl was the issue, sometimes well I blocked myself.

Some girls liked me from the start, some didn't, some needed some work.

What started to happen after I started to use pheromones

It all started so fast, I started to grab a lot more attention(without putting effort) and get indicators of interest(IOIs) from women a lot more often, heck I even started to get IOIs that I've never seen before in public areas, getting more check outs, etc.

Girls were getting a lot more receptive, without me having to change what I do. Some opened also a lot more easily to me, barriers often were a lot weaker or weren't there.

This started to get me a lot more social opportunities for easy self-improvement, and for trying out new things, which is a core factor here.

The self effects of the alpha mones I used, sharpened the risk taking part of my personality. I conveyed a lot more confidence, more than I actually had.

And yes girls were getting wet faster and easier.

The results were great

I met more women, I slept with a lot more women, and yes I got blocked by more women. To put it into percentage my sleeping with women got like 300%, the block rate was like increased by 10% I guess , but this is due to my impatience I guess.

I've managed to get good fuck buddies while using mones, get girls who were in a relationship to sleep with me and get into an open relationship which I am in now.

I own around 24 products but I only use 2

Yeah it was a journey, from all of the products I use I use mainly Bad Wolf - Liquid Alchemy Labs and Casanova. But I've had my fair share of testing. Overall, you don't need a lot of products (depending on your needs), once I found the products I feel the best with I stuck to it.

*still I plan to test more for fun

It's been lots of fun

Even putting aside the goal of using this for seduction, it's a lot of fun, I can get respect from men, and different reactions from girls. Have self effects that can turn my day upside down to a better direction.

I still had to work

Would be nice to say I just dabbed some mones and all those results came in by themselves. I still had to put in some work, but the mones definitely helped, they gave me the opportunity and sometimes the confidence to take action when it was needed. Well it paid off.

So yeah it's been fun, glad to be part of the Pherotruth community Smile

Favorite product: Bad Wolf
My products: AV, Wolf, ETFZ, Unresistable, Casanova,NA, TL, BW,PA
Testers: Voodoo, Evolve, Taboo, Xist , Ascend, Vibe
08-04-2022 5:01 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
HolyDBeast
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: So after 1 year of using phermones
08-04-2022 5:16 PM

TracerX, awesome report man. Congratulations on your growth and newfound success through all your hard work, trials and tribulations, and efforts. Sure it wasn’t an easy journey. That’s some great results.

If you don’t mind, with Bad Wolf & Casanova, what is your dosage, app points, how often do you use it and what results do you notice? Not sure if you posted this elsewhere so excuse me if you did. And besides with women, did you notice any increased success and results in any other field in your life, like career or business wise?

Blessings.

Evolution.
08-04-2022 5:16 PM
TracerX
The Modern Day Casanova

Rep Post

08-04-2022 6:43 PM

(08-04-2022 5:16 PM)HolyDBeast Wrote:  TracerX, awesome report man. Congratulations on your growth and newfound success through all your hard work, trials and tribulations, and efforts. Sure it wasn’t an easy journey. That’s some great results.

If you don’t mind, with Bad Wolf & Casanova, what is your dosage, app points, how often do you use it and what results do you notice? Not sure if you posted this elsewhere so excuse me if you did. And besides with women, did you notice any increased success and results in any other field in your life, like career or business wise?

Blessings.

Thanks man! For Casanova I always use 4 sprays (1 on each side of the neck, 1 on each wrist), that's my sweet spot. For Bad Wolf it depends, if I haven't used it for more than a week 2 drops are enough, normally if I'm actively using it 4 drops. 2 drops on each side of the neck or on each wrist, 4 drops same as Casanova.

As for the frequency it really depends, Casanova would be like once a week, BW normally like 4 times per week or so

Maybe only a few small deals closed, most of my work is remote so it's hard to see business wise the effect. It does help you make you stress resistant in a way and more creative sometimes by altering your mood.

08-04-2022 6:43 PM
Indi-player
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

08-04-2022 9:26 PM

Awww group huuuug
08-04-2022 9:26 PM
Mertos89
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

08-25-2022 3:14 PM

Before using pheromones, I had rarely seduced and kissed women. KC was there but less often. Since I've been using pheromones and I find the woman attractive on the date, kisses and seduction often arise. It happens less often on a date that the woman doesn't like me on the date. Except for one situation where I had no money in the bank and the woman wanted to take me to the restaurant.

Social pheromones have helped me very little and I am currently testing social pheromones at the daygame. Alpha pheromones make you feel good self-effects. I didn't notice respect Hitts.

I used Wolf and AT for sales, but didn't experience much either. People are interested in the business and in my products, but the interest disappears after a few days or I have to manage everything via Whatapp. I will soon use Tusc or Captain, because both have a formative effect as alpha pheromones.
08-25-2022 3:14 PM

RussianWolf

Rep Post

08-25-2022 6:36 PM

(08-25-2022 3:14 PM)Mertos89 Wrote:  I will soon use Tusc or Captain, because both have a formative effect as alpha pheromones.

Please report back, I've heard good things but haven't tried yet.

You want to know the truth, but then when it's given to you; you don't know what to do with it.
08-25-2022 6:36 PM
dsouza

Rep Post

08-28-2022 2:28 PM

TracerX ,

Why are your two best products also the worst for me in side effects?

No a1 or est stated in either of these two products BW or CAS yet the sides prevent me from wearing your best two! Sad

(This post was last modified: 08-28-2022 3:33 PM by dsouza.)
08-28-2022 2:28 PM
TracerX
The Modern Day Casanova

Rep Post

08-28-2022 4:43 PM

(08-28-2022 2:28 PM)dsouza Wrote:  TracerX ,

Why are your two best products also the worst for me in side effects?

No a1 or est stated in either of these two products BW or CAS yet the sides prevent me from wearing your best two! Sad

I think it's not about the A1. Well for CAS I don't know I think there's something very wrong with the blend, it works however even though I don't feel a "nuke" effect, I can feel there are some components there that the human body can be sensitive to. I think something in it hits the throat, some essential oil or some weird molecule that the immune system reacts to (not necessary the mones, could be the perfume element). So I think that can be an issue, that it has some shit there that people can get irritated. It smells girls and weird what do you expect. But someone needs to report on the unscented version for that.

As for Bad Wolf, well man if you read all my reports, it wasn't always like this every time, I had some overburns with it. I think there was a time when once I got like from 4 drops and increased heart rate, like heart pounding like mad lol, while I was in a gathering, and there wasn't anything stressful.

And it's not like it always works, for ex if I had a shitty mood it can actually amplify it and instead of pulling people to you it'll ghost.

I remember the first time I tried it I got massive self-effects as if I just finished meditation and was hyper-positive. So I believe in the case of Bad Wolf it's a game of mind, at least my case, now I just wear it normally, almost daily. Garry mentions that with aggressive alphas you need to take it slow and build up sometimes.

Anyway that's my theory, in general, the body adapts. Btw A1 is interesting, UR is an A1 product but you didn't get nuked from it.

08-28-2022 4:43 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  23 year old wants to attract 16-24 year old girls, wich pheromones are good for this? dan90 23 14,955 06-04-2013 12:22 PM
Last Post: shakes